Who Is Banned?

You Love It.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Re: Who Is Banned?

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

pdub wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 7:37 am I hope Mjl comes back.
He is a good poster.
Someone say MJ(l) and posters?

Which is your favorite of these MJ(l) posters?

P.S. I don't know who is banned and who isn't nor do I know who is taking a personal time out.
Most of the time I appreciate all of those on here - until they purposely try and get under the skin of someone else and in the process ruin the board/s for everyone else.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

I think I have a trading card of #3...supposedly it's worth a few bucks.
Just Ledoux it
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

That first poster is otherworldly.
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

is there a more iconic nba image than #1?

i can’t think of one
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

What ever happened to Cascadia?
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

KUTradition wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 8:13 am is there a more iconic nba image than #1?

i can’t think of one
The only other one that even seems remotely comparable would be the image of MJ hitting the shot against the Jazz.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

DeletedUser wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 8:27 am What ever happened to Cascadia?
shhh don't conjure him
Just Ledoux it
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Cascadia got a time out ( 1 hour ) during a tight KU game where he was actively doyleing Jason Bean. He, imo, was one of the worst posters on here so his not returning is one I’m totally good with. He was similar to hasbeen without the hasbeen schtick. I miss CnB and Doyel.

I admit it’s a flaw of mine in big games to give short timeouts for people trashing our players or keeping everyone in check.

Then again I’ve always said I treat sports boreds like I would if I had a bar. Rival fans or trolls during big packed games would be politely shown the door and could come back after the game was over.

If it was a huge game and someone came in wearing a different teams jersey and started being the devils advocate on every controversial play and upsetting the loyal customers, and the bar owner, nah dawg.

If that happens and you want to be a martyr or your “pride” is too hurt to understand we are just trying to enjoy the big games, so be it.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

DeletedUser wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 8:28 am
KUTradition wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 8:13 am is there a more iconic nba image than #1?

i can’t think of one
The only other one that even seems remotely comparable would be the image of MJ hitting the shot against the Jazz.
Yes that one is one that came up for me ( Jordan got away with an offensive foul ).

Jumpman takes it I think.
ChalkRocker

Post by ChalkRocker »

pdub wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 10:45 am Cascadia got a time out ( 1 hour ) during a tight KU game where he was actively doyleing Jason Bean. He, imo, was one of the worst posters on here so his not returning is one I’m totally good with. He was similar to hasbeen without the hasbeen schtick. I miss CnB and Doyel.

I admit it’s a flaw of mine in big games to give short timeouts for people trashing our players or keeping everyone in check.

Then again I’ve always said I treat sports boreds like I would if I had a bar. Rival fans or trolls during big packed games would be politely shown the door and could come back after the game was over.

If it was a huge game and someone came in wearing a different teams jersey and started being the devils advocate on every controversial play and upsetting the loyal customers, and the bar owner, nah dawg.

If that happens and you want to be a martyr or your “pride” is too hurt to understand we are just trying to enjoy the big games, so be it.
A bar. Your bar.

Fair enough.
Please, I implore you to be reasonable...
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

bored seems to be trending in the wrong direction these days

bummer
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

I’m trying my best here.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

pdub wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:55 pm I’m trying my best here.
to clarify, i wasn’t pointing fingers your way
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

I could start posting more if that helps lol

I dont really have anything to say though, so, not gonna be real exciting.
Just Ledoux it
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Of note, randys on mid April in Maine ice.

I’m going through the motions just to stick with my principles but guy has another looney fest, he can hang with Gusher and swap stories about how they were unfairly treated.

I know he just wants to say his piece but there comes a point where instead of offering differing opinions, he’s just spamming the boreds.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

I fully expect more of the same.
Will post a few things of value on the hoops or football boards. Then come to the off topic or poli boards and be a rabble rouser. Then go back to the hoops or football boards.
I have no problem with anyone until they know they are pissing people off - and when called out, they still continue to do it for their entertainment/enjoyment - while ruining the boards for others.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

if this place is too rough and tumble for you. you don’t stand a chance outside these walls.

good luck. you’re gonna get eaten alive crumbcake.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

WTF?
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Overlander wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 11:57 amWTF?
Of all Wisky's socks, mich is my favorite.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
ChalkRocker

Post by ChalkRocker »

DCHawk1 wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 11:57 am
Overlander wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 11:57 amWTF?
Of all Wisky's socks, mich is my favorite.

We NEED that guy!!
Please, I implore you to be reasonable...