Deleted User 89

Re: Who Is Banned?

Post by Deleted User 89 »

my colon generates a ton of shit, but that doesn’t mean anyone wants it
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

alright you guys, I’m ready to take one for the team:

please ban me again, before trustee illy’s himself...again...
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

TraditionKU wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:27 pm my colon generates a ton of shit, but that doesn’t mean anyone wants it
True but you have a need to dispense it in to a toilet - Well, I assume you release it in a toilet.
This is/was Illi's toilet. At times my and other people's too.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Grandma wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:31 am
TraditionKU wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:27 pm my colon generates a ton of shit, but that doesn’t mean anyone wants it
True but you have a need to dispense it in to a toilet - Well, I assume you release it in a toilet.
How can we miss you if you don’t go away?
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

HouseDivided wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:01 pm
He often does. And comes back anew after a couple of days.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:25 am
HouseDivided wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:01 pm

He often does. And comes back anew after a couple of days.
Exactly. Stay; go; whatever. Just pick one, and stop continually trying to draw attention/pity.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

I hope both Gutter and Illy continue to post.
They can bother me but I enjoy both of them throwing curve balls into what we normally expect to read.
Good in my book.
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

Gutter, sure. Weird AF but harmless.

Illy is a disaster who destroys every thread he touches. It's a perfect trifecta of intellectual dishonesty, stupidity, and eagerness to argue that is infuriating. I don't want him banned, I'd prefer everyone just "foe" him - but that's tough when he keeps creating new accounts.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Ehh there are other posters that do the exact same thing as illy that dont get the same amount of hate.
Just Ledoux it
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

pdub wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:54 pm I hope both Gutter and Illy continue to post.
They can bother me but I enjoy both of them throwing curve balls into what we normally expect to read.
Good in my book.
I concur.

They can bother me too, but I honestly might be more bothered by posters who put so much energy into putting other posters down. Bad energy. Chill out you guys.

Besides, gutter can make and take a joke either way, and has been way less guttery ever since he broke up with that milf.

Illy can actually contribute too, though has reduced himself to these antagonistic meltdowns that seem to beg ban. Or rather, ban before he illys himself again. If it annoys you, don’t worry, he’ll excuse himself by dinner time.

More than anything, just be amused.

But then again, maybe I’m better at recognizing it’s just a message bored and it’s a lot of fun as long as you DONT TAKE IT TOO SERIOUS YOU GUYS
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

TDub wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:09 pm Ehh there are other posters that do the exact same thing as illy that dont get the same amount of hate.
Yup
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

Intentionally picking fights with everybody?
Two or three posts for every point?
Bringing poli-bored crap to other boards?
Raging on about, for instance, racism because he's too stupid to understand what satire is despite people explaining it to him, and being extremely insulting to others whenever doing so?

Sorry - no other poster is like that. Maybe some of those traits - but not all.
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

I agree with mjl. I probably genuinely engage illy more than almost any poster on sports boards. And, I will continue to do so if he comes back.

But, that guy will argue that the sky is red just to try and get under everyone else's skin. Especially if it's a pro-KU stance that everyone else is taking.

I don't know what he's like on the POLS board, I don't go there. But, I imagine his shtick is the same.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

90+% of Gutter's bullshit is unworthy even of notice.

Then he goes and picks a fight with Judy, of all people, because she's TOO MUCH of a KU fan.

And you realize that he needs to be kicked in the nuts. Over and over and over.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

The "keeping KU fans in check" role has always bugged me from whomever.

If you can't drink large glasses of KU Kool-aid here, then what's the point. There are hundreds of other forums/media/subreddits, etc. with more content and users. This is a safe space for fragile-minded KU homers.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Gutter picked a fight with Judy? WTF.
Defense. Rebounds.
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

jhawks99 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:38 pm Gutter picked a fight with Judy? WTF.
You’re surprised? The dude is fucking psychotic.

And Illy is definitely the worst. Every thread he touches is immediately ruined.
Trustee

Post by Trustee »

Not surprising at all, 99.

My take mirrors cnb’s. I’d add that banning a user —especially one who posts thirty times a day and is involved in arguments with ten other posters at any given time— is very visible. The people who get tired of it and post less or stop posting altogether...that’s harder to see.

There seems to be more handwringing over the former than the latter (“fuck ‘em” was one response by a poster I like to people who stopped posting) but the latter represents a loss of ‘curveballs’ as well.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Hold on here!
Seems to be a whole bunch of comprehension issues going on and a false accusations.

DC - I picked a "fight with Judy"? Really?
How so? Because I simply asked her a question - which was "Judy - Why do I get the feeling you have more hatred for Calipari than you do love for KU"?

She seemingly felt I was questioning her KU fan hood so she decided to tell me how big of a fan she is. I never accused her of not being one.

How did I respond to her stating how big of KU fan she is and her listing examples and her questions directed at me? Respectfully.
My exact words - "As for your love of KU, fantastic! What you have and what you've done shows you're a big KU fan".
Then I answered her questions and finished with saying......
"Guess what Judy? I am happy to concede that you are a "better" KU Basketball fan than me.
I never said you weren't".
I did ask - "Why do I get the feeling you have more hatred for Calipari than you do love for KU"? Sorry, your posts led me to believe it. I guess you don't. Hope you're enjoying this evening's game - in Allen. Wish I was there too".

That's picking a fight? Give me a fucking break.

Yes, after Casca had to chime in and Judy's response to him in regards to me was - "I thought she/he/they/it was just a bitch", I decided to speak my mind about Judy.

I have a policy that I try to adhere to and think I do a pretty good job of following. I try not to be disrespectful to anyone - unless they have been a disrespectful asshole towards me first.