Re: Who Is Banned?

Post by DCHawk1 »

tl;dfc
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Cascadia wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:59 pm
jhawks99 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:38 pm Gutter picked a fight with Judy? WTF.
You’re surprised? The dude is fucking psychotic.

And Illy is definitely the worst. Every thread he touches is immediately ruined.
Here comes Casca right on cue.
I have no idea what your direct issue is with me but the name calling and false accusations is getting a bit stale.
I'm willing to discuss whatever your problem is with me and settle it like two adults.
My guess is you don't have any interest in doing that.
Do you really want to keep it up and try to get me to break? If so, go for it.
Is it really worth it to you? Sad if so.
It shouldn't be.
Deleted User 289

DCHawk1 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:22 pmtl;dfc
I'm curious, if you don't care then why make a post about me that invites a response?
If you're going to call me out on something I am going to respond and explain myself - regardless if my response is too long for you and/or you don't care.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Brevity is the soul of wit.

I simply asked her a question - which was "Judy - Why do I get the feeling you have more hatred for Calipari than you do love for KU?

That's a textbook definition of picking a fight. The rest of your thesis-length statement is irrelevant. You've already conceded.
Deleted User 289

DCHawk1 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:59 pm Brevity is the soul of wit.

I simply asked her a question - which was "Judy - Why do I get the feeling you have more hatred for Calipari than you do love for KU?

That's a textbook definition of picking a fight. The rest of your thesis-length statement is irrelevant. You've already conceded.
Seems you and I have two different textbooks.
If I made a statement about how much I dislike cheese on my burgers and someone asked me, why do I get the feeling you hate cheeseburgers more than you like hamburgers I would hardly think they were picking a fight with me. Hey, maybe that's just me and I am not wise enough to know the difference.

My apology to Judy and anyone else if they felt I was "picking a fight" with her by asking the question.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Luv ya, Gutter. Don't pick fights.
Defense. Rebounds.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Grandma wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:15 pm
DCHawk1 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:59 pm Brevity is the soul of wit.

Seems you and I have two different textbooks.
Most accurate thing you've ever posted.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Awesome
Deleted User 289

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:58 pm
Awesome
KU76erfan

Post by KU76erfan »

Grandma wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:16 pm Hold on here!
Seems to be a whole bunch of comprehension issues going on and a false accusations.

DC - I picked a "fight with Judy"? Really?
How so? Because I simply asked her a question - which was "Judy - Why do I get the feeling you have more hatred for Calipari than you do love for KU"?

She seemingly felt I was questioning her KU fan hood so she decided to tell me how big of a fan she is. I never accused her of not being one.

How did I respond to her stating how big of KU fan she is and her listing examples and her questions directed at me? Respectfully.
My exact words - "As for your love of KU, fantastic! What you have and what you've done shows you're a big KU fan".
Then I answered her questions and finished with saying......
"Guess what Judy? I am happy to concede that you are a "better" KU Basketball fan than me.
I never said you weren't".
I did ask - "Why do I get the feeling you have more hatred for Calipari than you do love for KU"? Sorry, your posts led me to believe it. I guess you don't. Hope you're enjoying this evening's game - in Allen. Wish I was there too".

That's picking a fight? Give me a fucking break.

Yes, after Casca had to chime in and Judy's response to him in regards to me was - "I thought she/he/they/it was just a bitch", I decided to speak my mind about Judy.

I have a policy that I try to adhere to and think I do a pretty good job of following. I try not to be disrespectful to anyone - unless they have been a disrespectful asshole towards me first.
Classic.
"Having T-Shirt tmcats as a KSU fan has to be embarrassing for some. He should just stay on the tiggerboard where the little weasel best fits in."
shindig

Post by shindig »

Can't believe I'm not banned. I support the death wheeling trikes that maned and killed kids in the 80's.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

shindig

Post by shindig »

defixione wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:54 am I have a set of these:

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com ... L1500_.jpg
Yes, another 80's family fun game that went away because most parents thought alcohol and metal darts meant a fun, family afternoon until Dad hit Junior in the head.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

shindig wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:38 pm

Yes, another 80's family fun game that went away because most parents thought alcohol and metal darts meant a fun, family afternoon until Dad hit Junior in the head.
To be fair, my friends and I made up a lot of dangerous variations of this game in middle school sans alcohol. And don’t get me started on BB gun wars. Those would send today’s helicopter parents into seizures.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
shindig

Post by shindig »

HouseDivided wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:23 pm
shindig wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:38 pm

To be fair, my friends and I made up a lot of dangerous variations of this game in middle school sans alcohol. And don’t get me started on BB gun wars. Those would send today’s helicopter parents into seizures.
Yeah I hear ya. My younger brother and I would have BB gun wars, amazing we still both have our eyes. I remember getting hit in the forehead, still have the small, round scar.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

I went to school with a kid that had a bb lodged in his tongue from one of our wonderful Saturday afternoon bb wargames. He had it in his tongue theough high school. Became a cool party trick to show everyone his tongue was magnetic.
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

i’ve got one lodged in my chin from such shenanigans
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

yeah, sure, that’s why you guys have balls on your tongue and chin.
KU76erfan

Post by KU76erfan »

Whatever happened to dildochin?
"Having T-Shirt tmcats as a KSU fan has to be embarrassing for some. He should just stay on the tiggerboard where the little weasel best fits in."
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Hasbeen?
I think he’s popped up here a few times.