Green New Deal

Ugh.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Re: Green New Deal

Post by DCHawk1 »

TraditionKU wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:12 am if by high-larious you mean dumb, then you’re absolutely correct
no
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

seahawk wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:34 am The protestations of those who lack any kind of courage to run for office or make decisions that face public scrutiny are really tiresome.
Oh no. eazzy peazzy for almost all of us that stand erect, to avoid saying something as stupid as this dumass from Utah. This nincompoop actually instructed one of his aids to go down to the Kinko's and run that big copy picture so he could stand on the house floor and make such a statement. I would say this idiot didn't think it through. But he absolutely thought it through. And after great thought he decided he had a good idea.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

DCHawk1 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:52 am
TraditionKU wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:12 am if by high-larious you mean dumb, then you’re absolutely correct
no
yes

as dumb, childish, and as unproductive as “liar, liar, pants on fire”
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

No.

If someone is vapid enough to wonder out loud in a public forum whether or not it's moral to bring children into this dying world, then she deserves to be mocked for confusing her personal angst with public policy.

Full stop.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

DCHawk1 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:04 pm No.

If someone is vapid enough to wonder out loud in a public forum whether or not it's moral to bring children into this dying world, then she deserves to be mocked for confusing her personal angst with public policy.

Full stop.
Mountain / molehill
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Geezer wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:45 pm

Full stop.
Mountain / molehill
uhh...tell it to trad, k?
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

MICHHAWK wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:10 am
seahawk wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:34 am The protestations of those who lack any kind of courage to run for office or make decisions that face public scrutiny are really tiresome.
Oh no. eazzy peazzy for almost all of us that stand erect, to avoid saying something as stupid as this dumass from Utah. This nincompoop actually instructed one of his aids to go down to the Kinko's and run that big copy picture so he could stand on the house floor and make such a statement. I would say this idiot didn't think it through. But he absolutely thought it through. And after great thought he decided he had a good idea.
No, you're always complaining about elected officials just because they're elected, just own your personal disdain for those who take it upon themselves to run for office and your personal distaste for the guts that takes.
Don't inject Lysol.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

seahawk wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:07 am No, you're always complaining about elected officials just because they're elected, just own your personal disdain for those who take it upon themselves to run for office and your personal distaste for the guts that takes.
I love peoples that run for office. My disdain is with them turning into nincompoops totally removed from reality once they are sworn in.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

No, if you haven't sat in the hot seat being willing to make decisions, but if you like to blanket complain mightily in the worst whataboutism about ALL the elected officials, you're just one more gutless coward who likes to talk big.

I'm not excusing myself as a coward, I've been asked to run for office and am not doing it, but not trying to displace my own lack of willingness to spend time and money running for office on those who are willing to do so.
Don't inject Lysol.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

I was elected to student council almost every year in elementary school, middle school and high school. Not one time, in front of my peers in a packed gymnasium, did I proclamate that the key to the climate was to go forth and have more babies. Not once.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:25 am
seahawk wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:07 am No, you're always complaining about elected officials just because they're elected, just own your personal disdain for those who take it upon themselves to run for office and your personal distaste for the guts that takes.
I love peoples that run for office. My disdain is with them turning into nincompoops totally removed from reality once they are sworn in.
Hate to break it to you, but these people were nincompoops before they were sworn in. This all falls right at the feet of those willing to be conned.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

DCHawk1 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:10 pm

Full stop.
Mountain / molehill
doubling down on dumb

https://www.dailysignal.com/2019/03/29/ ... -new-deal/
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

seahawk wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:48 am No, if you haven't sat in the hot seat being willing to make decisions, but if you like to blanket complain mightily in the worst whataboutism about ALL the elected officials, you're just one more gutless coward who likes to talk big.

I'm not excusing myself as a coward, I've been asked to run for office and am not doing it, but not trying to displace my own lack of willingness to spend time and money running for office on those who are willing to do so.
Wow. For once I completely agree with sea. It's so easy to just shit on all elected officials. If they all suck that means it is a product of the system. Unlike Mich, I'm not ready to go to monarchy or anarchism quite yet
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

TraditionKU wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:49 pm
DCHawk1 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:10 pm

Mountain / molehill
doubling down on dumb

https://www.dailysignal.com/2019/03/29/ ... -new-deal/
I forget sometimes that you think Ehrlich wasn't a charlatan.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

You should show more videos of her.

Or just mo/re of that video.

https://twitter.com/tomselliott/status/ ... 0860668928
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

DCHawk1 wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:15 am You should show more videos of her.

Or just mo/re of that video.

https://twitter.com/tomselliott/status/ ... 0860668928
Why does she say such nonsense? It's easy to see why she has no credibility.
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Shes as dumb as trump. Weve got to find some better options for people to represent us.
Just Ledoux it
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

We do have lots of options of people who represent us--but they're not the ones that the media tends to focus on.
Don't inject Lysol.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »