Mahomie

Kansas Football.
pdub
Site Admin

Re: Mahomie

Post by pdub »

Well, with the offsides call, that was clearly offsides.
You may not call it every time but it wasn't subjective in anyway - he was well off more than a knuckle, unless his knuckle was over a foot long.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

It was like half his head.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Lots of knuckles over the line though. Calls only the Chiefs seem to get for $50.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

The thing about Rex Grossman is his last name has a comma in it.
holidaysmore

Post by holidaysmore »

Sexy Rexy
Holidaysmore - 2005
Deleted User 289

I might rather have Mahomes with a broken right arm than Grossman.
That being said, in 2006 a starting QB who threw 23 TD passes and 20 INT (and who's primary receivers were Bernard Berrian and Muhsin Muhammad) was good enough to get his team a 13-3 record and a trip to the Super Bowl. My how times have changed.
Well, I guess I should point out the defense was the best Bears defense I have seen in my lifetime other than the 85 Bears defense.

Back to Mahomes..... Please.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

If anything, that just goes to show what a useless stat the passer rating is. Lots of intangibles go into the round file.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

If the Chiefs had a top third of the NFL quality defense over the last three years, they'd have three SB wins.

Three years ago they had a bottom of the barrel defense and almost beat Brady despite an awful roughing the passer call, two catches that both went in favor of NE and a coin flip.

This year the Chiefs defense was average, their offensive line was made up of UDFAs and the officials overturned a game changing interception call.
Deleted User 289

Deleted User 289

Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

He looks like Buzbee reading depositions. Good man.
Deleted User 887

Post by Deleted User 887 »

Can/will someone please explain to me how/why Jackson Mahomes is a TikTok personality that ANYone would give a shit about in a positive way/manner?
Is it just me who feels he's a bitch who deserves to get his ass handed to him?
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

NotGutterGutter wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:53 pm Can/will someone please explain to me how/why Jackson Mahomes is a TikTok personality that ANYone would give a shit about in a positive way/manner?
You seem to be equal parts jealous AND way too much time to think aboit it.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Not sure who he is. I assume he's that guy related to Patrick and did something stupid again.
Defense. Rebounds.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

NotGutterGutter wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:53 pm Can/will someone please explain to me how/why Jackson Mahomes is a TikTok personality that ANYone would give a shit about in a positive way/manner?
We are too old to think that Tic Tok is anything but dumb so making sense of why others find others there interesting may be futile.

Kids are mostly dorks with goofy interests that seem stupid. Some watch other people play video games, which is dumb to me. Others watch unboxings, which is ridiculous. Others watch famous people put onakeup or brush their hair. Many kids just have dumb interests, accept it.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

those same kids wonder why they have no jobs because they have no employable skills because they spent time watchingthis stupid ass shit instead of learning anything useful.....and think they should be paid the same as CEOs.....

and get off my lawn.
Just Ledoux it
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

TDub wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:31 pm those same kids wonder why they have no jobs because they have no employable skills because they spent time watchingthis stupid ass shit instead of learning anything useful.....and think they should be paid the same as CEOs.....

and get off my lawn.
Meh, I played video games and goofed off in my free time when I was a kid and seemed to have managed to get a job somehow.
Deleted User 887

Overlander wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:14 pm
You seem to be equal parts jealous AND way too much time to think aboit it.
You "seem" to be a/an___________. Amiright?

Since it seems you might actually care (being that you felt the need to make an assumption about me and share it on here) I'm going to clarify things for you.
1. I don't have a TikTok account nor do I use/view TikTok videos unless they are sent to me and/or I see them shared on a different source of "social media. TikTok or not, the only thing I am jealous of Jackson Mahomes about is that he gets free NFL tickets and access to things I might enjoy.
2. "Way too much time to think about it"? I thought about it for maybe 10 seconds after I viewed what he did in Landover yesterday and came to the conclusion that I feel the guy is/was a douche bag for his actions and wondered why/how anyone would like the guy and/or enjoy what he posts on TikTok.
Deleted User 887

jhawks99 wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:19 pm Not sure who he is. I assume he's that guy related to Patrick and did something stupid again.
Yes and Yes.
I would say be thankful you're not sure who he is but it seems there are plenty of people who do "follow" him because they enjoy what he posts (I have no idea why) and they obviously have their reason/s for doing as such.