Cohen Testimony

Ugh.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Re: Cohen Testimony

Post by DCHawk1 »

DrPepper wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:53 am So, Trump is dancing with Rocketman now to try to redirect the news, right?
I wonder if Trump brought along his golf clubs incase he needs to get on that train with Rocketman and seek asylum in North Korea.
meh

Cohen's testimony is mostly just embarrassing.

Or it would be if Trump were capable of embarrassment.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

I love how every one that grills him tells him he is a known liar.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

From the Republicans' perspective, that's all they have.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Deleted User 62

Shameful to watch.
Politics in this country is at an all time low.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

DCHawk1 wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:07 pm From the Republicans' perspective, that's all they have.
such a circus

shameful that this is where we're at
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

Cohen you dirty rat bastard you can just forget about a pardon now. I hope you rot in prison!
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Deleted User 62

twocoach

Post by twocoach »

So what happens if the written answers provided by Trump('s lawyers) are proven to be lies? I would fully expect that "Did you know that Stone was in contact with Wikileaks" was a question that would have been asked.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Hilarious that the repubs made a big deal out of Cohen volunteering to turn over boxes of documents that were returned to him by the feds. ETHICS VIOLATION!!!!
What you going to do, disbar him? Oh
copperhead

Post by copperhead »

My take on the "hearing": Capone mob calls Frank Nitty a person of bad character.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

twocoach wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:47 pm So what happens if the written answers provided by Trump('s lawyers) are proven to be lies? I would fully expect that "Did you know that Stone was in contact with Wikileaks" was a question that would have been asked.
I doubt if that would have been a relevant question. What's the big deal about Stone or Trump wanting dirt on Hilldawg? Didn't she try to get dirt on Trump with that Russian dossier? Whatever happened with those peeing tapes anyway??? LOL
p.s. Looks like she's still got it in for Bernie. Gawd what a vindictive bitch.
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
Deleted User 62

dolomite wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:13 pm
twocoach wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:47 pm So what happens if the written answers provided by Trump('s lawyers) are proven to be lies? I would fully expect that "Did you know that Stone was in contact with Wikileaks" was a question that would have been asked.
I doubt if that would have been a relevant question. What's the big deal about Stone or Trump wanting dirt on Hilldawg? Didn't she try to get dirt on Trump with that Russian dossier? Whatever happened with those peeing tapes anyway??? LOL
But there she is, lodged comfortably between your ears.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:40 pm
dolomite wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:13 pm
But there she is, lodged comfortably between your ears.
and yours as well
Taylor Sheridan
Deleted User 62

Nope.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Nice touch having the Trump administration to have a token negro in the audience.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Deleted User 183

Post by Deleted User 183 »

Geezer wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:39 am
Nice touch having the Trump administration to have a token negro in the audience.
The same one they know they can always count on and yet looks as uncomfortable as can be being among a bunch of old racist white dudes - who pretend they like negros.