Carter

Ugh.
jfish26
Contributor

Re: Carter

Post by jfish26 »

pdub wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 9:16 am I think it's important to continue to call out bullshit to keep the bullshit from gaining any relevancy.
The election wasn't stolen.
If you're insisting it was and standing on a soapbox saying that only you know the real truth and then get upset when someone calls you out for it, well, that's on you.
I think that acknowledging that 2020 was not "stolen" is table stakes for being taken seriously vis a vis 2024. Same goes for acknowledging human impact on our climate, for example. It's reasonable to have wildly divergent opinions on what to do, but it is not reasonable - and it does not support being taken as a reasonable person - to deny objective reality.

If I get an MRI that shows a mass in my abdomen, and my bloodwork indicates cancer, and in my first meeting with an oncologist, he diagnoses me with cancer (reasonable) and suggests we start with leeches (cray cray), I'm finding another goddamn oncologist. Because I cannot trust ANYTHING this guy does, even if he's right about some things.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

and the excuses for not providing whatever evidence supposedly exists?

it’s all so silly
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

KUTradition wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 11:16 am and the excuses for not providing whatever evidence supposedly exists?

it’s all so silly
It's "my Canadian girlfriend from summer camp is totally real, but no you can't talk to her, you'd accuse me of hiring someone from OnlyFans anyway," in a bad suit.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

jfish26 wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 11:35 am
KUTradition wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 11:16 am and the excuses for not providing whatever evidence supposedly exists?

it’s all so silly
It's "my Canadian girlfriend from summer camp is totally real, but no you can't talk to her, you'd accuse me of hiring someone from OnlyFans anyway," in a bad suit.
exactly
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Trust me bro.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

well we sure could clear up any doubt in a hurry, if we just got the link to that OnlyFans