Where's the Pro-Life thread?

Ugh.
Shirley
Contributor

Re: Where's the Pro-Life thread?

Post by Shirley »

Trump is a fucking liar. Sad that his supporters and defenders don't have enough self respect to give a shit.
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

4th state this year!

Just like Citizens United, right?

https://www.axios.com/georgia-brian-kem ... df688.html
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

Feral wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:29 pm
Trump is a fucking liar. Sad that his supporters and defenders don't have enough self respect to give a shit.
I disagree. He doesn’t lie. He might embellish some, but he doesn’t “fucking” lie. Btw how can fucking be used here as an adjective?
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

He's a liar
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:03 pm
MICHHAWK wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:01 pm
jeepinjayhawk wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:23 pm Is there a state that this board doesn't generally hate?

I’m sure everyone can agree on Michigan’s awesomeness.

I guess, if you don't notice the fat women, rust and gravy smell.
That wasn't gravy you smelled. It was your upper lip. Ever notice that some food smells like vajayjays.
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

lots of movement on the pro-life front lately.

Planned Parenthood estimates over 250 new bills restricting abortion have been introduced at state levels.

On Tuesday, drama in the Alabama state senate when Republican lawmakers tried to remove exemptions for rape and incest from a bill without voting about it.

And just in case anyone needed clarification:

https://twitter.com/ilyseh/status/1126632534253735938

I sincerely wonder what a weaponized Citizens United would look like.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

saw a meme that questioned if unborn fetuses have rights, can they now have life insurance policies, tax provisions, etc.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Anand Giridharadas
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

From Georgia, where an 11 year old who gets raped can get a life sentence for trying to terminate a pregnancy, and only a 10 year sentence for going out of state for an abortion.

HB 481 would also have consequences for women who get abortions from doctors or miscarry. A woman who seeks out an illegal abortion from a health care provider would be a party to murder, subject to life in prison. And a woman who miscarries because of her own conduct—say, using drugs while pregnant—would be liable for second-degree murder, punishable by 10 to 30 years’ imprisonment. Prosecutors may interrogate women who miscarry to determine whether they can be held responsible; if they find evidence of culpability, they may charge, detain, and try these women for the death of their fetuses.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/5 ... eing-raped
Don't inject Lysol.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Anand Giridharadas
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

more apples and oranges (whataboutism)
Taylor Sheridan
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

dolomite wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 4:33 pm
more apples and oranges (whataboutism)
Oh come on bro, it’s not like anyone brought up Citizens United or sumptin.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Anand Giridharadas
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

dolomite wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 7:05 pm
Feral wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:29 pm
I disagree. He doesn’t lie. He might embellish some, but he doesn’t “fucking” lie. Btw how can fucking be used here as an adjective?
Not at all surprising that you can't tell the difference.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

DONALD TRUMP
"The poverty rate for Wisconsin families has reached the lowest rate in 22 years."

— PolitiFact Wisconsin on Tuesday, April 30th, 2019

False
DONALD TRUMP
With a late-term abortion, "the mother meets with the doctor. They take care of the baby, they wrap the baby beautifully. And then the doctor and the mother determine whether or not they will execute the baby."

— PolitiFact National on Monday, April 29th, 2019

False
DONALD TRUMP
"Puerto Rico got 91 Billion Dollars for the hurricane, more money than has ever been gotten for a hurricane before."

— PolitiFact Florida on Wednesday, April 3rd, 2019

False
DONALD TRUMP
"The FBI said (former national security adviser Michael Flynn) wasn't lying."

— PolitiFact National on Thursday, March 28th, 2019

False
DONALD TRUMP
"The Democrat(ic) position on abortion is now so extreme that they don’t mind executing babies AFTER birth."

— PolitiFact National on Thursday, February 28th, 2019

False
DONALD TRUMP
Says Gov. Ralph Northam "stated that he would even allow a newborn baby to come out into the world... then talk to the mother and talk to the father and then execute the baby."

— PolitiFact Virginia on Wednesday, February 20th, 2019

False
DONALD TRUMP
Says that at Beto O’Rourke’s rally in El Paso, there were "200 people, 300 people."

— PolitiFact National on Tuesday, February 12th, 2019

False
DONALD TRUMP
"The border city of El Paso, Texas, used to have extremely high rates of violent crime — one of the highest in the country, and considered one of our nation's most dangerous cities. Now, immediately upon its building, with a powerful barrier in place, El Paso is one of the safest cities in our country."

— PolitiFact National on Friday, February 8th, 2019

False
DONALD TRUMP
"58,000 non-citizens voted in Texas, with 95,000 non-citizens registered to vote."

— PolitiFact National on Monday, January 28th, 2019

False
DONALD TRUMP
"We are not even into February and the cost of illegal immigration so far this year is $18,959,495,168. Cost Friday was $603,331,392. There are at least 25,772,342 illegal aliens, not the 11,000,000 that have been reported for years, in our Country."

— PolitiFact National on Monday, January 28th, 2019

False
DONALD TRUMP
Says there’s "never (been) so many apprehensions ever in our history."

— PolitiFact National on Friday, January 11th, 2019

False
DONALD TRUMP
"When I say Mexico is going to pay for the wall, that's what I said. Mexico is going to pay. I didn't say they're going to write me a check for $20 billion or $10 billion."

— PolitiFact National on Thursday, January 10th, 2019

False
DONALD TRUMP
California’s deadly wildfires "would never happen" with "proper Forest Management."

— PolitiFact California on Wednesday, January 9th, 2019

False
DONALD TRUMP
"At the request of Democrats, it will be a steel barrier rather than a concrete wall."

— PolitiFact National on Wednesday, January 9th, 2019

False
DONALD TRUMP
"Mexico is paying for the Wall through the new USMCA Trade Deal."

— PolitiFact National on Friday, January 4th, 2019

False
DONALD TRUMP
"Russia, Iran, Syria & many others are not happy" about U.S. troops leaving Syria.

— PolitiFact National on Friday, December 21st, 2018

False
DONALD TRUMP
Says the United States loses "250 Billion Dollars a year on illegal immigration, not including the terrible drug flow. Top Border Security, including a Wall, is $25 Billion. Pays for itself in two months."

— PolitiFact National on Wednesday, December 5th, 2018

False
DONALD TRUMP
Says of immigrant family separations at the border, "we had the exact same policy as the Obama administration."

— PolitiFact National on Thursday, November 29th, 2018

False
DONALD TRUMP
"There is no reason for these massive, deadly and costly forest fires in California except that forest management is so poor."

— PolitiFact California on Monday, November 12th, 2018

False
DONALD TRUMP
"In the House, Republicans dramatically outperformed historical precedents."

— PolitiFact National on Thursday, November 8th, 2018

Page 1 of 12
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

dolomite wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 11:28 pm
MICHHAWK wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:01 pm . I’m sure everyone can agree on Michigan’s awesomeness.
That wasn't gravy you smelled. It was your upper lip. Ever notice that some food smells like vajayjays.
Since you brought it up, here's Margaret and Helen speaking to you, dolomite.

The fact that the GOP has a talking point about post-birth abortions tells you all you need to know about how stupid the GOP is and how stupid they think voters are. If you can’t make your case with the truth then do you really have a case? There is indeed something called a late-term abortion. It’s not pretty. It’s not happy. It’s usually the last choice, but it is a choice a woman sometimes makes. And if you knew anything about why a woman might have to make that choice, you would be questioning your faith in God before you would be questioning the choice of that woman.

Contrary to what our asshat of a President and his confederacy of dunces think, women don’t pull up to a Planned Parenthood and order up an abortion like it’s a Big Mac. No one at Planned Parenthood takes our request for a pregnancy test and tries to upsize us to an abortion and some fries. Women make this decision with a great deal of thought, prayer and consultation with our loved ones and our doctors.

I am an old woman. I don’t like the f-word. I didn’t use that word until the orange asshat arrived. But on this topic, you bet your sweet ass I’ll use it. FUCK YOU GOP for continuing to politicize this deeply personal decision that should be left between a woman and her doctor. Get your lies out of our government and get your politics out of our vaginas. And while you are at it, why don’t you get those children at the border out of those cages. I mean it. Really.

https://margaretandhelen.com
Don't inject Lysol.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

seahawk wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 6:08 pm

The fact that the GOP has a talking point about post-birth abortions tells you all you need to know about how stupid the GOP is and how stupid they think voters are. If you can’t make your case with the truth then do you really have a case? There is indeed something called a late-term abortion. It’s not pretty. It’s not happy. It’s usually the last choice, but it is a choice a woman sometimes makes. And if you knew anything about why a woman might have to make that choice, you would be questioning your faith in God before you would be questioning the choice of that woman.

Contrary to what our asshat of a President and his confederacy of dunces think, women don’t pull up to a Planned Parenthood and order up an abortion like it’s a Big Mac. No one at Planned Parenthood takes our request for a pregnancy test and tries to upsize us to an abortion and some fries. Women make this decision with a great deal of thought, prayer and consultation with our loved ones and our doctors.

I am an old woman. I don’t like the f-word. I didn’t use that word until the orange asshat arrived. But on this topic, you bet your sweet ass I’ll use it. FUCK YOU GOP for continuing to politicize this deeply personal decision that should be left between a woman and her doctor. Get your lies out of our government and get your politics out of our vaginas. And while you are at it, why don’t you get those children at the border out of those cages. I mean it. Really.

I don't take sides on abortion and just because I vote Republican doesn't mean I'm fer it or aginst it. (because NO ONE will ever win an abortion debate). Go ahead and hate me or feel sorry but I don't care.
You can take that to the bank, that and the fact that no one will ever find Big Foot.
p.s. I don't give a flip what comes out of margaret and helen's pieholes!
Taylor Sheridan
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

dolomite wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 7:29 pm

I don't take sides on abortion and just because I vote Republican doesn't mean I'm fer it or aginst it. (because NO ONE will ever win an abortion debate). Go ahead and hate me or feel sorry but I don't care.
You can take that to the bank, that and the fact that no one will ever find Big Foot.
You may not be for it or against it, but if you support the republican party today, you are against abortion and women making their own decisions about their bodies.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

defixione wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 7:31 pm
dolomite wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 7:29 pm

You may not be for it or against it, but if you support the republican party today, you are against abortion and women making their own decisions about their bodies.
I won't debate about it, because there many aspects of it such as abortion because of rape, abortion because of mom's life in danger etc...
Taylor Sheridan