2019 NFL Season

Kansas Football.
Sparko
Contributor

Re: 2019 NFL Season

Post by Sparko »

Learning a lot about taint fungus from the commercials. Eck.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Harbaugh made some mistakes for sure today
Deleted User 141

Post by Deleted User 141 »

‘Taint nothing wrong with being in the AFC Championship.

Good luck to the Chiefs tomorrow.
Deleted User 141

Sparko wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:23 pm Harbaugh made some mistakes for sure today
So many.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

That was impressive.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Sparko wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:23 pm Harbaugh made some mistakes for sure today
Last night's game made me wonder how he ever won a Super Bowl.

“The trenches on both sides, they played extremely well,” “That was the biggest difference.”
Can't say I disagree but there were a lot of differences and some of them were because Tennessee was better coached all around.

For whatever it's worth, Lamar Jackson is now 0-2 in the Playoffs.

God bless those who took the Titans +340 - or more.
I'm wondering what percentage of people had the 49ers laying the points, the under in that game, the Titans + the points, and the under in that game.
I'm thinking I would have gone 1-3 or 0-4.
Deleted User 141

Grandma wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:52 am
I'm wondering what percentage of people had the 49ers laying the points, the under in that game, the Titans + the points, and the under in that game.
I'm thinking I would have gone 1-3 or 0-4.
Really wish I knew a guy.
Deleted User 141

Rewatching this morning, the old man in me is especially happy the team that went for it on every 4th down with the guy that puts up video game numbers lost.

Had they won, I’m sure EA stock would have skyrocketed, as life is now mimicking their game.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Chickens trying to make this a game. Russell wilson is s stud.
Just Ledoux it
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

That was one pretty tough spot and a pretty important time in the game. Didnt even bring out the chains?
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 141

Broncos on 5th OC in 5th year. Jesus Elway is so bad.

Congrats on 2020 AFC West Chiefs.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

Did it matter if they kept their OC?

Chiefs are going to run AFC West for the next 15 years with Mahomes under center. It's just that simple.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
Deleted User 141

NewtonHawk11 wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:38 pm Did it matter if they kept their OC?

Chiefs are going to run AFC West for the next 15 years with Mahomes under center. It's just that simple.
Probably not, but it’s comical and should be laughed at.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

About the time I do a breakdown!

Titans at Chiefs. Chiefs -7.5 2:05 CT.
Chiefs got as hot as they could get in the final 45 minutes of temps Texans game. Lots of self inflicted things happened in that first quarter. Mahomes is best QB in NFL. He showed it. He had an “Over My Dead Body“ game and he’ll always have those. Chiefs didn’t run it well, but didn’t need to. Chiefs defense been so much better the last 2 months. Run defense been better overall.

Titans do a great job of running the ball and play action off the defense coming up. Brown is a stud at WR. Henry is a man all in his own. He has to be kicked out wide to have a chance. He gets any steam between tackles and he’s nearly unstoppable. Have to make him so sideline to sideline. Defense is playing with confidence. Not the most talented guys, but they fly around and make plays. Like to go after the ball and get turnovers.

Chiefs tore them up in week 6. Had some weird things happen that made them lose it and Titans made plays. Think Kelce and Hill have a big day. Chiefs win it and cover after a close first half. Chiefs 37. Titans 23.

Packers at 49ers. 49ers -7.5 5:40 CT
Packers doing just enough on offense. Doesn’t go through Rodgers but he’ll make enough plays to do well. Jones and Williams are a good 1-2 punch at RB. Adams always a beast at WR. Defense is their strong suit. OLB are very good. Secondary is pretty good as well.
49ers have been a good team all year. Run the ball well. Kittle is a baller. OL is really good at their zone scheme running the ball. WRs do enough to keep defense honest. Defense been pretty good too. Sherman is good and can lock most any player down. Their DL is good and fast.

Packers keep it close. But Rodgers has struggled against his hometown SF team when those teams were not as good and it continues. 49ers 30. Packers 17.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

Deleted User 289

Chiefs 34 - Titans 17.
49ers 27 - Packers 24.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Chiefs 41
Titans 24

Packers 26
9ers. 20
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 141

Ticket prices are a bit steep right now, but I really wanna go to game. Can I get a roll call of everyone who would Contribute t o a go fund me to get me to Arrowhead.

I’ve always wanted to see a playoff game at a stadium where the fan base does a racially insensitive chant and gesture.

Also excited to hear home of the ‘brave’ replaced by ‘chiefs’ in the Star Spangled Banner. So much irony there my head spins thinking about how to explain it.

#Oilers2Titans

Please help.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

lol

Deleted User 141

NewtonHawk11 wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:53 pmlol
Got you down for $101. Thx. 6-7 more of those will get me inside club level I think.
Deleted User 289

I would chip in $50 but I don't want to see you get hurt if you taunt Chiefs fans at any point in the game if the Titans are winning.

2010 season. NFC Championship. Bought a ticket first row by the Packers tunnel. I know, not a good seat, I figured the Packers would win and it would be a good photo op. I was right but my pics suck/ed.
Two words - Fucking Packers!