This Happened To Me Once:

Coffee talk.
Shirley
Contributor

Re: This Happened To Me Once:

Post by Shirley »

ousdahl wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:26 am The funny thing is, there are signs and fliers and kiosks and park rangers and ample attempts to tell y’all tourists to not get too close to the wildlife.
TraditionKU wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:58 am fucking idiots
Rich that you two are now criticizing the young victim of this attack, considering you're both culpable based on your history of carpet bombing .kcrim with posts in support of and encouraging people to partake of "wild life".
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

Feral wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:10 am
ousdahl wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:26 am The funny thing is, there are signs and fliers and kiosks and park rangers and ample attempts to tell y’all tourists to not get too close to the wildlife.
Rich that you two are now criticizing the young victim of this attack, considering you're both culpable based on your history of carpet bombing .kcrim with posts in support of and encouraging people to partake of "wild life".
oh, c’mon...this has nothing to do with that

this is sheer ignorance. millions of people enjoy that wildlife safely, and respectfully, annually in this country. yet, every year there are dumbfucks that don’t heed the warnings and take foolish liberties
shindig

Post by shindig »

The parents are geniuses...they knew all they had to do was outrun their 9 year old daughter and not the bison.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

TraditionKU wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:27 am
oh, c’mon...this has nothing to do with that

this is sheer ignorance. millions of people enjoy that wildlife safely, and respectfully, annually in this country. yet, every year there are dumbfucks that don’t heed the warnings and take foolish liberties
You and ousdahl promote wild life.
That buffalo is wild.
That buffalo is alive.
/case
Anand Giridharadas
DrPepper

Post by DrPepper »

Can you complain about bears if your apartment is in the woods? Can you complain about other carnivores if you live in the woods and like to use your grill?

This is all very reckless of Ous.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

shindig wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:38 am The parents are geniuses...they knew all they had to do was outrun their 9 year old daughter and not the bison.
Unreal how they ditched their daughter and ran to safety. Glad she's OK, but good Lord.
Deleted User 89

reminds me of the cliff dwellings Mesa Verde

no railings to keep kids from plummeting to their death...if you were a bad parent, or had a dumb kid, oh well. such was life.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

This post needs to be dissected, please.

The term in question, I suppose, being “partake.”

cuz while I would agree that I may post content that may encourage, in some general sense, partaking of wilderness, I don’t think I’ve ever said something so reckless as “go partake of wildlife!”

I mean shit, just today on a guided fishing trip in some moosey riparian habitat, I issued repeated warnings to not approach any moose, though no one had even seent a moose, but JUST IN CASE YALL DID.

And yeah bears came on the porch and tried to eat my bbq, like melt in yer mouth, totally bitching good smoked pork, so much so that 99 said he’s done going to Burger King.

but since then I’ve been responsible about living in bear country, and stopped doing the crock pot on the porch.
Deleted User 89

morning news reported that there was ~50 people with 10 feet or so of the bison

so dumb

i visit the Black Hills and Custer State Park multiple times a year, and without fail there are idiots that get out of their cars in order to get “the best shot”...this, despite ample signage warning the wildlife are dangerous and to not approach

i have no sympathy for people that should know better, when the bison do the only thing they know to do when they feel threatened. parents need to be held responsible for putting their kid in harm’s way, imo, at parks, zoos, etc.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

TraditionKU wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:05 am ...i visit the Black Hills and Custer State Park multiple times a year, and without fail there are idiots that get out of their cars
Not sure if Trad's making that up, or true?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8ilsz21_Ls
Anand Giridharadas
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

^^^^

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0gPKSHn9f3 ... 82u0244q4t
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Australian Endocrinologist Banned From Performing Breast Exams

An Australian endocrinologist has been banned from performing breast examinations in Australia and is required to put notices up everywhere he sees patients after complaints of unexplained exams over 12 years led to action from the Medical Board of Australia (MBA).

[...]
Anand Giridharadas
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Okay lemme guess, you’re gonna allege my posting encourages y’all to partake in breast exams too?
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

ousdahl wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:36 pm Okay lemme guess, you’re gonna allege my posting encourages y’all to partake in breast exams too?
Well, you are an influencer.

Right?
Anand Giridharadas
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

lol ya I pimp coolers on the gram.

saggy western ks coolers.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... s06d7v17Cs
Newly-released surveillance video shows how a group of people fought back against a gunman at a Phoenix Circle K
Anand Giridharadas
HenrySwanson

Post by HenrySwanson »

Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Anand Giridharadas
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Kentuckians doing Kentucky things.
Liberty Bidness

https://www.wkyt.com/content/news/Compl ... 83011.html
Defense. Rebounds.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

jhawks99 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:07 pm Kentuckians doing Kentucky things.
Liberty Bidness

https://www.wkyt.com/content/news/Compl ... 83011.html
Jim Beam Vanilla.... wtf?

Confirmation that Kentucky can't lay claim to being "the bourbon state", henceforth!
Anand Giridharadas