SCOTUS

Ugh.
Sparko
Contributor

Re: SCOTUS

Post by Sparko »

DCHawk1 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:26 pm
Sparko wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:20 pm DC will have to send Luttig the rollling eyes emoji.
I'm sure there are emergency services in your area.

You should have someone sober find out.
🙄
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Sparko wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:14 pm
DCHawk1 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:26 pm
Sparko wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:20 pm DC will have to send Luttig the rollling eyes emoji.
I'm sure there are emergency services in your area.

You should have someone sober find out.
🙄
Iknowright?
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Right winger gonna right wing. While dangerous people are empowered to do some heinous stuff.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Thanks for the anarchy DC. Many Thanks. Incidentally, how many of us believe that if Congress had voted to label Trump as ineligible by Insurrection, this Supreme Court would have ruled that the Constitution doesn't say that Congress can so legislate? 100-percent would have thrown it out, after much delay. Cannot save a democracy with gamed institutions.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

the demoncrat party is running the only person in the United States that cannot beat dt. blame them.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

MICHHAWK wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:45 am the demoncrat party is running the only person in the United States that cannot beat dt. blame them.
But, he did.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

MICHHAWK wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:45 am the demoncrat party is running the only person in the United States that cannot beat dt. blame them.
Except that, ya know, he did already. By millions and millions of votes. But sure.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Sparko wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:40 am Thanks for the anarchy DC. Many Thanks. Incidentally, how many of us believe that if Congress had voted to label Trump as ineligible by Insurrection, this Supreme Court would have ruled that the Constitution doesn't say that Congress can so legislate? 100-percent would have thrown it out, after much delay. Cannot save a democracy with gamed institutions.
Turning and turning in the widening gyre
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

Supreme Court sets Trump immunity claim in D.C. trial for April 25
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

“I HATE BLACK PEOPLE. Like fuck them all . . . I hate blacks. End of story.”

- Crystal Clinton, newly-appointed law clerk to Clarence Thomas

https://www.newyorker.com/news/daily-co ... -new-clerk
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

ousdahl wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:40 pm “I HATE BLACK PEOPLE. Like fuck them all . . . I hate blacks. End of story.”

Oh I thought you were quoting the Rs' nominee for the North Carolina governorship.

https://www.vox.com/politics/24092798/m ... -race-2024
Mark Robinson, who won the GOP nomination for governor of North Carolina Tuesday night, is a special case even by the modern GOP’s standards.

Robinson, North Carolina’s current lieutenant governor, has hurled hateful remarks at everyone from Michelle Obama to the survivors of the Parkland school shooting. He’s called the LGBTQ community “filth.” He threatened to use his AR-15 against the government if it “gets too big for its britches,” and he wants to outlaw all abortions as well as return to a time when women couldn’t vote. He’s also ridiculed the Me Too movement, women generally, and climate change.

It seems Robinson is willing to entertain all manner of conspiracy theories, too. He’s a Holocaust denier and has a history of antisemitic remarks. He’s suggested that the 1969 moon landing might have been fake, that 9/11 was an “inside job,” that the music industry is run by Satan, and that billionaire Democratic donor George Soros orchestrated the Boko Haram kidnappings of school girls in 2014.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

under his eye
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

jfish26 wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 9:30 am
ousdahl wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:40 pm “I HATE BLACK PEOPLE. Like fuck them all . . . I hate blacks. End of story.”

Oh I thought you were quoting the Rs' nominee for the North Carolina governorship.

Mark Robinson, who won the GOP nomination for governor of North Carolina Tuesday night, is a special case even by the modern GOP’s standards.

Robinson, North Carolina’s current lieutenant governor, has hurled hateful remarks at everyone from Michelle Obama to the survivors of the Parkland school shooting. He’s called the LGBTQ community “filth.” He threatened to use his AR-15 against the government if it “gets too big for its britches,” and he wants to outlaw all abortions as well as return to a time when women couldn’t vote. He’s also ridiculed the Me Too movement, women generally, and climate change.

It seems Robinson is willing to entertain all manner of conspiracy theories, too. He’s a Holocaust denier and has a history of antisemitic remarks. He’s suggested that the 1969 moon landing might have been fake, that 9/11 was an “inside job,” that the music industry is run by Satan, and that billionaire Democratic donor George Soros orchestrated the Boko Haram kidnappings of school girls in 2014.
Mark Robinson is just another Republican.
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

jfish26 wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 9:30 am

Looks like he subscribes to all the same "news sources" as some of our resident conspiracy kooks.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

The conspiracies he adheres to are so old. And dangerous.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Clarence Thomas absent without explanation
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Motorhome wouldn't start?