OFFICIAL DCHAWK RETURN WATCH THREAD

Ugh.
Deleted User 62

Re: OFFICIAL DCHAWK RETURN WATCH THREAD

Post by Deleted User 62 »

imzcount wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:02 am No one cares about your opinion. Lobsters knows what’s up.
Thanks for validating my JFC>
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

lulz at lobs and imz hitching their horses together
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

lobster wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:43 pm He probably gave up on trying to explain long division to a classroom of students with down syndrome.
Pretty sure that pussy Lobster has me on ignore.

So would one of you please quote me as calling him a Fucking asshole so he can see it.

Thanks!
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

chiknbut wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:57 pm
lobster wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:43 pm He probably gave up on trying to explain long division to a classroom of students with down syndrome.

So would one of you please quote me as calling him a Fucking asshole so he can see it.

Thanks!
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

Geezer wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:15 pm
chiknbut wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:57 pm

Thanks!
Thanks Geez!
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Ah! ha! ha! ha! ha!, you damn near pegged the needle on the irony gauge with that one.

Next time use, "He probably gave up trying to explain Euler's column buckling formula to a classroom of conspiracy theory whack jobs." and you will be in the Irony Hall of Fame!
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

This thread is so awesome, it will definitely make DC want to come back and join in the fun.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Hey Park,
If you haven't been to the Savoy since it reopened, you need to go.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

chikn makes me laugh
Defense. Rebounds.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Geezer wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:25 pm Hey Park,
It has been about a decade since I went there. The last time was under the previous ownership and it was horrifying. It had slipped to a level I did not think possible. I haven't heard much about it after the reboot. We went to Fox and Pearl last weekend. It was with some trepidation on my part, it has the look of a hipster douchebag hangout. And then we had the smoked chicken dinner for two and it was fucking sublime. My new favorite chicken menu item in KC, Howard's friend chicken sammich has dropped to No. 2. I will see if I can get back to Savoy, it was for years my favorite room/atmosphere/service/steak combination in KC.

What is it about the reboot that makes it special for you?
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

japhy wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:36 pm
Geezer wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:25 pm Hey Park,
It has been about a decade since I went there. The last time was under the previous ownership and it was horrifying. It had slipped to a level I did not think possible. I haven't heard much about it after the reboot. We went to Fox and Pearl last weekend. It was with some trepidation on my part, it has the look of a hipster douchebag hangout. And then we had the smoked chicken dinner for two and it was fucking sublime. My new favorite chicken menu item in KC, Howard's friend chicken sammich has dropped to No. 2. I will see if I can get back to Savoy, it was for years my favorite room/atmosphere/service/steak combination in KC.

What is it about the reboot that makes it special for you?
The Bengal Tiger pizza.

/thread
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
Deleted User 104

Post by Deleted User 104 »

imzcount wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:02 am No one cares about your opinion. Lobsters knows what’s up.
The sad part is, I'm actually quite a progressive person in many ways. But I understand better why it's pretty much impossible to have any kind of reasonable discussion on this forum. I just mentioned how Bernie Sanders has been very much a pro-war politician, verifiable by public voting record. What do I get as a response? Just silly insults. Of course though, as there is nothing they can say that will prove me wrong on this, because it has been verified by public record. Deep down, a lot of them would never admit I'm right about anything, just because they just don't like me for making them uncomfortable.
Deleted User 62

lobster wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:46 pm
just because they just don't like me for making them uncomfortable.
That isn't even close to the reason.

You and Count should grab a bottle of lotion and finally meet in person.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

lobster wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:46 pm
The sad part is, I'm actually quite a progressive person in many ways. But I understand better why it's pretty much impossible to have any kind of reasonable discussion on this forum. I just mentioned how Bernie Sanders has been very much a pro-war politician, verifiable by public voting record. What do I get as a response? Just silly insults. Of course though, as there is nothing they can say that will prove me wrong on this, because it has been verified by public record. Deep down, a lot of them would never admit I'm right about anything, just because they just don't like me for making them uncomfortable.
Thanks for the link to that voting record
Deleted User 104

If you don't know how to find public voting records online, should you really be discussing politics on here? Just sayin'.
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

You're talking about how he was what, the only senator to vote against going into Iraq?

I am not a Bernie supporter - But I do support the truth. You're living in an alternate reality dude.
Deleted User 62

Mjl wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:52 pm You're talking about how he was what, the only senator to vote against going into Iraq?

I am not a Bernie supporter - But I do support the truth. You're living in an alternate reality dude.
Hey, he fucking saw it on a youtube video.

Where do you get your bullshit information?
Deleted User 104

Mjl wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:52 pm You're talking about how he was what, the only senator to vote against going into Iraq?

I expected this from the "my team" people, but you? I'll sadly have to put you in the same category of person that chikin is.

Let me spell it out for you: He's voted against the wars when Bush was in charge; he's voted for the wars when Obama or Clinton was in charge. It's a simple Google search to see all the things he's voted on. Pwned.
Deleted User 62

lobster wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:55 pm

I expected this from the "my team" people, but you? I'll sadly have to put you in the same category of person that chikin is.

Let me spell it out for you: He's voted against the wars when Bush was in charge; he's voted for the wars when Obama or Clinton was in charge. Pwned.
What war did Clinton or Obama start?

Pwned is wussy talk...BTW.
Deleted User 104

Sorry, you're in the same category as chikin, which means I can't be bothered to give you a serious reply.