OFFICIAL DCHAWK RETURN WATCH THREAD

Ugh.
Deleted User 62

Re: OFFICIAL DCHAWK RETURN WATCH THREAD

Post by Deleted User 62 »

"Let me spell it out for you: He's voted against the wars when Bush was in charge; he's voted for the wars when Obama or Clinton was in charge.".

Ummmm...because the war that Bush started was horseshit.

Are you seriously this stupid?
Deleted User 62

lobster wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:59 pm Sorry, you're in the same category as chikin, which means I can't be bothered to give you a serious reply.
You seem...I dunno....Pwned.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Lobby is a strange one.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

My quick googlie search seems to contradict lobster

https://www.sanders.senate.gov/video/fl ... s-iraq-war
Defense. Rebounds.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

but what about all those links lobs provided to support his claim?
Deleted User 266

Post by Deleted User 266 »

lobster wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:55 pm
Mjl wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:52 pm You're talking about how he was what, the only senator to vote against going into Iraq?

I am not a Bernie supporter - But I do support the truth. You're living in an alternate reality dude.
I expected this from the "my team" people, but you? I'll sadly have to put you in the same category of person that chikin is.

Let me spell it out for you: He's voted against the wars when Bush was in charge; he's voted for the wars when Obama or Clinton was in charge. It's a simple Google search to see all the things he's voted on. Pwned.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

lobster wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:50 pm If you don't know how to find public voting records online, should you really be discussing politics on here? Just sayin'.
Remember, it's called verifying. Lobs doesn't "believe," he verifies.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

chiknbut wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:57 am
lobster wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:50 pm If you don't know how to find public voting records online, should you really be discussing politics on here? Just sayin'.
Remember, it's called verifying. Lobs doesn't "believe," he verifies.
He must only verify his YouTube videos.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Mjl wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:52 pm You're talking about how he was what, the only senator to vote against going into Iraq?

I am not a Bernie supporter - But I do support the truth. You're living in an alternate reality dude.
Bernie was actually a congressperson at the time. The senator who ranted on the Senate floor and who got the intelligence declassified enough for his colleagues to read it was Bob Graham of Florida. He was head of the Senate Intelligence Committee at the time and according to colleagues later, this courtly older gentleman was practically raving on the Senate floor, trying to get other Senators to read the NIE and other briefings. Graham was one of 23 Democrats to vote against the Iraq resolution.
Don't inject Lysol.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

seahawk wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:57 am

Bernie was actually a congressperson at the time. The senator who ranted on the Senate floor and who got the intelligence declassified enough for his colleagues to read it was Bob Graham of Florida. He was head of the Senate Intelligence Committee at the time and according to colleagues later, this courtly older gentleman was practically raving on the Senate floor, trying to get other Senators to read the NIE and other briefings. Graham was one of 23 Democrats to vote against the Iraq resolution.
Sea, unless you provide a youtube video of this happening, I can't believe...I mean verify this to be true.

Better luck next time.
Deleted User 104

Post by Deleted User 104 »

To help those who have never actually looked into Sanders' voting record, here are a few examples. Can't get any clearer than this. Sure, he's voted against wars at times, but he's voted a lot more times in favor of supporting existing wars and sanctions, which end up killing thousands of people abroad.

Just a few to help you on your homework assignment...

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/votes/107-2001/h342
https://www.govtrack.us/congress/votes/105-1998/h482

You're welcome. :)
Deleted User 62

lobster wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:44 pm To help those who have never actually looked into Sanders' voting record, here are a few examples. Can't get any clearer than this. Sure, he's voted against wars at times, but he's voted a lot more times in favor of supporting existing wars and sanctions, which end up killing thousands of people abroad.

I stand corrected...…

….someone can be this stupid.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:26 pm
lobster wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:44 pm To help those who have never actually looked into Sanders' voting record, here are a few examples. Can't get any clearer than this. Sure, he's voted against wars at times, but he's voted a lot more times in favor of supporting existing wars and sanctions, which end up killing thousands of people abroad.

I stand corrected...…

Hey, cut Lobs some slack. It can't be easy to educate a bunch of retards on this board.

(note, someone please "quote" this response so the guy who makes fun of people with Down Syndrome gets a chance to take a look.
Deleted User 62

chiknbut wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:49 pm
jeepinjayhawk wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:26 pm

I stand corrected...…

Hey, cut Lobs some slack. It can't be easy to educate a bunch of retards on this board.

(note, someone please "quote" this response so the guy who makes fun of people with Down Syndrome gets a chance to take a look.
Done.
Deleted User 89

oh, so he isn’t pro-war...just pro-“some” wars...

wouldn’t that make him anti-“some” wars then too?

and then by lobs’ logic, he could actually be considered anti-war

am i doing this right?
Deleted User 104

One cannot be anit-war if they vote for war -- It's called a contradiction.

If you simply looked into his record, you would notice he usually voted for war when the democrats had a president. In other words, it's about supporting his "team." I can see why people would like this idea, given that so many on here fit right in with this description. I mean, how sad and pathetic is it that no one actually knew his voting record except for me? Image

But thanks for admitting that the links I provided verified my claims. Others just responded with their feelz, but you confirmed my sources. :D
Deleted User 89

at least you know how to use emojis
Deleted User 62

lobster wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:13 pm One cannot be anit-war if they vote for war -- It's called a contradiction.

If you simply looked into his record, you would notice he usually voted for war when the democrats had a president. In other words, it's about supporting his "team." I can see why people would like this idea, given that so many on here fit right in with this description. I mean, how sad and pathetic is it that no one actually knew his voting record except for me? Image

But thanks for admitting that the links I provided verified my claims. Others just responded with their feelz, but you confirmed my sources. :D
Is there any part of you that could understand that voting AGAINST action less than a week after the Sept 11 attacks would be career suicide?

Also, in your second example....it wasn't a war declaration...or as far as I can see...any reference to a war at all.
Deleted User 104

Yeah, let's just bomb and invade another country that had nothing to do with 911 because it will hurt my career. Image

Just admit it, you were wrong. Finish your homework assignment and look at the dozens of other times he's voted for military involvement... :D
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

lobster wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:39 pm Yeah, let's just bomb and invade another country that had nothing to do with 911 because it will hurt my career. Image

Just admit it, you were wrong. Finish your homework assignment and look at the dozens of other times he's voted for military involvement... :D
Much more effective when you call people "retards," Lobby.