Major housing crash coming this winter or sooner

Ugh.
Walrus

Re: Major housing crash coming this winter or sooner

Post by Walrus »

Reported.

Just kidding. I'm not that kind of person. :D
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

Walrus wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:06 pm Reported.

Just kidding. I'm not that kind of person. :D
No, but you're the kind of person that will seek out personal information on another poster.

That's fucking creepy. This board doesn't need people who do that.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Wrong again. He posted the address himself because he wanted to show that he had a property for sale. I have no interest in doxxing anyone and have no idea who he is. I even told him to take it down. Don't believe me? Go to the thread and see for yourself. Not everyone has the dark intentions you see.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

You have to be a REAL sack of shit to get in trouble on THIS site.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

All it takes is someone to report someone for something that they interpreted incorrectly.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:03 pm Just wanted to drop this off and leave it here for your village idiot:

https://www.sfgate.com/realestate/amp/P ... 465153.php
We are seeing the same thing in Denver. We talked to a realtor last week about selling our townhouse. Real estate doesn't come on the market often in our neighborhood in Lakewood. She told us it would take one day to sell the place. With interest rates low and a shortage of housing, we should do well. She listed a townhouse over there a couple of months ago and had 5 offers on the first day, most for over asking price. Four of the offers were sight unseen. Desirable real estate will always be desirable. If you want to be a slumlord, there will be some wanna be slumlords leaving the market in the near future and you can pick their dregs up on the cheap.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Prices are already declining in LA, and the rest of the bubble cities will follow. It won't really start happening until 2021 when the forbearance and foreclosures start to pile up. Low rates won't stop the market from crashing once inventory is plentiful.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

Walrus wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:47 pm Wrong again. He posted the address himself because he wanted to show that he had a property for sale. I have no interest in doxxing anyone and have no idea who he is. I even told him to take it down. Don't believe me? Go to the thread and see for yourself. Not everyone has the dark intentions you see.
The difference is, you took it to the next step. You searched for the home and when the listing went "cancelled," you posted that fact on a public web site as if you were doing a touchdown dance in the end zone. Not only creepy as all shit, but a real invasion of the guy's privacy. And all because you wanted to "win."

Go ahead and deny what you did - it's all on this board to see. You should apologize and feel shame. But I'm afraid that's beyond you.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

I did not search -- he posted it when I asked him about it. Get your facts straight.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

chiknbut wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:07 am it's all on this board to see.
Yes, yes it is. ;).
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

Walrus wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:02 am Prices are already declining in LA, and the rest of the bubble cities will follow. It won't really start happening until 2021 when the forbearance and foreclosures start to pile up. Low rates won't stop the market from crashing once inventory is plentiful.
Topic of thread: Major housing crash coming (in winter of 2019).

Wal/Lob 8-12-20: It won't really start happening until 2021.

That's some spot-on analysis right there!
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Having a bad day today? ;)
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

Walrus wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:08 am I did not search -- he posted it when I asked him about it. Get your facts straight.
He posted an address. You looked up address and researched status. All so YOU could "win."

Pretty simple stuff (not to mention creepy).
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Walrus wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:02 am Prices are already declining in LA, and the rest of the bubble cities will follow. It won't really start happening until 2021 when the forbearance and foreclosures start to pile up. Low rates won't stop the market from crashing once inventory is plentiful.
Trump's immigration policies have also had a impact on shrinking the housing inventory available. Less migrant workers means less construction, which drives up prices. So I assume that if Biden comes in and we are no longer threatening to lock people in cages, that we'll see some increased construction and then some dropping of prices as inventory increases.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

It just depends on your definition of the word "crash". If you think a crash is any decline in mediqn home cost year over year then yeah, you may be right. But that's not a crash, just a slow. And many banks are working hard to work with mortgage holders to get them through this without foreclosure.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Walrus wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:08 am I did not search -- he posted it when I asked him about it. Get your facts straight.
Just dont post shit that you look up about other users, even if they provided the info needed to do the search. It's creepy AF. No one likes feeling like other users are researching them.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Nice try, but...

We were discussing our differences on what to expect with the California market. Jeep mentioned he just sold a property in Cali and made a good profit. I didn't believe him, so he posted the property. I told him to delete the address (which he later did). I didn't want someone to try to doxx him.

It's all there to be seen. ;).
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

chiknbut wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:11 am
He posted an address. You looked up address and researched status. All so YOU could "win."

If it's "creepy" to look at a zillow listing and view the sale history, then I'm guilty. ;)
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

Walrus wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:34 am Nice try, but...

We were discussing our differences on what to expect with the California market. Jeep mentioned he just sold a property in Cali and made a good profit. I didn't believe him, so he posted the property. I told him to delete the address (which he later did). I didn't want someone to try to doxx him.

It's all there to be seen. ;).
You always stop your explanation at the same spot - I wonder why? All of the above may be true, but you're the one who took it to the next step, looked up his information and then posted it on this board, all so you could gloat about it.

It's why I reported you. You stepped over the line. You're just not man enough to admit it.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

Walrus wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:35 am
chiknbut wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:11 am

If it's "creepy" to look at a zillow listing and view the sale history, then I'm guilty. ;)
Well, that's a step in the right direction. But looking up the listing history is only the start of it. The bad part is coming back on here and announcing that it had been "cancelled," all just so you could gloat.

A real man wouldn't do something like that.