AOC

Ugh.
zsn
Contributor

Re: AOC

Post by zsn »

Yoho is a coward on top of being a liar. He couldn’t even bring himself to saying her name in his non-apology.

As chikn said several people including reporters heard it. But sure, go ahead and defend the lying coward.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Not saying it did or didn't happen. I just tend to not trust people who tend to play the victim card and use identity politics to earn their income.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

She did not sound like a victim to me.
Defense. Rebounds.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Walrus wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:23 pm Not saying it did or didn't happen. I just tend to not trust people who tend to play the victim card and use identity politics to earn their income.
She didn't play the victim card at all.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

Walrus wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:23 pm Not saying it did or didn't happen. I just tend to not trust people who tend to play the victim card and use identity politics to earn their income.
If anyone understands the "victim card" it's our little Lobby/Wal.
Deleted User 141

Post by Deleted User 141 »

There is no such thing as a victim card. Proof me wrong.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

[This is an automatically generated response]

Hello, we wanted to let you know we are working on your request and should have a resolution within 1-2 business days. In the meantime, please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have additional questions. Thank you for your patience in these uncertain times. And have a good day.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

I'm always suspicious when I get a phone call from someone who says "Hi Mr.------, how's yer day going? I just wanted to "reach out" and offer you this great yadda yadda yadda deal.
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Welcome back. :)
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Walrus

Post by Walrus »

I guess AOC does know how to stimulate the economy. :lol:
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Walrus wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:28 am I you all appreciate humor. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebLgvMnX8AI
You are not talking to the in-laws Wally, try to speak English.

By the way, did you empty their cat's litter box? That is one of the requirements if you are going to live rent free in the basement.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2822&start=120
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Oh, this one is good. AOC wasn't even in the Capital building at the time, and her "story" took place an hour before any of the rioting happened. What actually happened was that there was a bomb threat that happened an hour before the riots and a police officer (who she called a "racist Trump supporter") came knocking on the door to her office in the Cannon House building. Image

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/aoc-un ... ring-riots
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

i thought you were going away?
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

That sammich looks tasty. What’s she working with? Salami capicola?
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

i’ll take AOC over MTG all day, every day

(and twice in Sunday)
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Walrus wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:39 pm Oh, this one is good. AOC wasn't even in the Capital building at the time, and her "story" took place an hour before any of the rioting happened. What actually happened was that there was a bomb threat that happened an hour before the riots and a police officer (who she called a "racist Trump supporter") came knocking on the door to her office in the Cannon House building. Image

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/aoc-un ... ring-riots
The best part of your post is..... That I laughed hard at you for not knowing the difference between Capital and Capitol.
The rest of your post made me laugh (at you) too.
3 Questions.
1) The "police officer" who came knocking on her door - Where/when did she refer to him/her as a "racist Trump supporter"?
2) Do you know that YOUR "timeline" is off?
3) Do you think you are more intelligent than A.O.C.?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

4. Would you be able to set aside ideologies if she wanted to touch your wiener, or would you die on that hill?