AOC

Ugh.
seahawk

Re: AOC

Post by seahawk »

The far more interesting first term Congresswoman is Katie Porter, lobster. Maybe you want to criticize her?

She asks all the questions that as citizens we'd perhaps like to have asked, and does so from a very swingy district.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/21/politics ... index.html
Don't inject Lysol.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

but how long is her hair, and what’s her figure like?

those are the important things
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

TraditionKU wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:43 am but how long is her hair, and what’s her figure like?

those are the important things
^^^

https://twitter.com/RepKatiePorter/stat ... >September

Love Katie Porter!
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

i don’t know...that hair looks pretty short
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

I’m not a huge fan of AOC, but man, how far off the cliff has Lobster fallen? Dude is straight bat shit crazy.

Get help brother, you used to be normal

Oh, but the coin is funny
Deleted User 104

Post by Deleted User 104 »

"In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.” G. Orwell
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

lobster wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:18 pm "In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.” G. Orwell
Determining which you are doing is the key.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

You said AOC was elected because of her looks. I said you're disgusting. No one called you a liar, just a disgusting, little man. Kudos for playing a victim though.
Defense. Rebounds.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

jhawks99 wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:27 pm Gotta be trolling. Nobody is that dense.
It's Lobster. Never believe the bar can't be set lower every time he logs on.
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

lobster wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:18 pm "In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.” G. Orwell
I don’t think you’re smart enough to understand Orwell
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Cascadia wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:26 pm
I don’t think you’re smart enough to understand Orwell
He copied it off of a flat earth youtube.
Deleted User 104

If anyone was seriously upset about what I said, there are events you can attend to voice your concerns. Chiknbut will welcome you there in pink arms.

We all know that no one was really offended. Rather, people just pretend to be upset because they don't like that I'm often right about things. :)
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

lobster wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:58 am If anyone was seriously upset about what I said, there are events you can attend to voice your concerns. Chiknbut will welcome you there in pink arms.

Rather, people just pretend to be upset because they don't like that I'm often right about things. :)
Laugh of the day
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

And would you say the same thing about Justin Trudeau, lobster? That he only got into office because he is drop dead gorgeous? I mean, look at your guy Trump's wife and daughter drooling over him.
Don't inject Lysol.
Deleted User 104

seahawk wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:16 am And would you say the same thing about Justin Trudeau, lobster? That he only got into office because he is drop dead gorgeous? I mean, look at your guy Trump's wife and daughter drooling over him.
It does work both ways, sometimes. Bush II got elected partly because he was more handsome than Kerry. Kerry was a pretty shitty candidate though, so that cannot be overlooked. Kerry was basically Biden 1.0. Trump is not "my guy." I just think he was a better option than Hillary.

The bottom line is, there's nothing wrong with stating AOC has a pretty face and a nice figure. Men look for women who are pretty, and most women like to seen as pretty. It's not complicated.
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

lobster wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:13 pm
seahawk wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:16 am And would you say the same thing about Justin Trudeau, lobster? That he only got into office because he is drop dead gorgeous? I mean, look at your guy Trump's wife and daughter drooling over him.
It does work both ways, sometimes. Bush II got elected partly because he was more handsome than Kerry. Kerry was a pretty shitty candidate though, so that cannot be overlooked. Kerry was basically Biden 1.0. Trump is not "my guy." I just think he was a better option than Hillary.

The bottom line is, there's nothing wrong with stating AOC has a pretty face and a nice figure. Men look for women who are pretty, and most women like to seen as pretty. It's not complicated.
You said she only got to where she is because of her looks. That's very different than just saying she is attractive. Are you being dishonest or are you that stupid?
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Lobster seems to believe that a woman's sexuality is all that she can legitimately count on. He found Trump acceptable and from his comment above to chickn, for women to protest against Trump's "grab them by the pussy" comments to be unacceptable.

Seems like a rather Early 20th Century set of views.
Don't inject Lysol.
Deleted User 104

seahawk wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:44 am Lobster seems to believe that a woman's sexuality is all that she can legitimately count on. He found Trump acceptable and from his comment above to chickn, for women to protest against Trump's "grab them by the pussy" comments to be unacceptable.

Seems like a rather Early 20th Century set of views.
A woman's beauty is usually very important for her to attract a good man. Why do you think there's all this stuff in malls to make women look more pretty? Most of the stores in a mall are for women. Is it her only thing to count on? Obviously not. I don't know where you think I said that. If a woman is a terrible person, no smart man is going to stay with her.
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

lobster wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:57 am She knows little to nothing about economics or reality for that matter. She only got into her job because she has a pretty face and pretty decent body.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas