Post by jhawks99 »

AOC-DS
Defense. Rebounds.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Re: AOC

Post by DCHawk1 »

zsn wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:22 pm
When my kids ask me to define “pretzel logic” this is what I’ll point to.
Underrated album.

Side 2 especially -- Parker's band, Through with Buzz, Pretzel Logic, With a Gun, Charlie Freak, and Monkey in your Soul -- fucking GREAT work.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

PhDhawk wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:53 pm
TDub wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:15 am Thats the point. There were billions of buffaloes roaming before we ever were concerned about the climate. Cows arent the problem.
Your count is off.

During the shut down I've eaten a significant number of cows. And also a surprising number of potato chips.

Doing my part.
We're pitching in to help the dairy industry by eating a lot of ice cream, yogurt and chugging milk like water apparently. Cant imagine how many groceries a house full of big eating boys is burning through right now.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

DCHawk1 wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:40 pm
zsn wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:22 pm
When my kids ask me to define “pretzel logic” this is what I’ll point to.
Underrated album.

Side 2 especially -- Parker's band, Through with Buzz, Pretzel Logic, With a Gun, Charlie Freak, and Monkey in your Soul -- fucking GREAT work.
What bands do you like that other people make fun of you for?
Defense. Rebounds.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

I continue to withhold judgement, but if AOC is now inside the tent pissing out...

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/12527237 ... tfw">April

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/12527315 ... tfw">April
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

ousdahl wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:52 pm Image
Spoken exactly like someone with a double digit IQ who has never had a real job other than waiting tables in her life. So. Much. Dumb.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Defunding the police? Now all the criminals will know exactly where they should go to not face resistance. If Minneapolis wants to become the next Somalia, they are succeeding. It's yet another example of how people have lost the ability to come up with a solution that isn't black or white.

Just imagine her as vice president some day. God help us if that happens.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

It took two days, but I knew you guys wouldn’t be able to resist.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

This is a great thread, and the guy who started it is brilliant.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Walrus wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:08 pm This is a great thread, and the guy who started it is brilliant.
type of guy who'd take advantage of others during a global pandemic for his own financial gain.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Or maybe the guy who helped save lives in China? Maybe the guy never owned any M95 masks and actually was selling surgical masks at a small markup? Maybe this guy isn't as rich as you think?
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Oh, I don't think he's rich. I think he can't afford a refrigerator or a towing bill, but likes to brag about hoarding masks for financial gain and trying to predict the housing market though I doubt he owns much property.

Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Stretching the facts there 'eh?

About the housing market: Um, I don't think anyone on here could tell me with a straight face that housing prices will be higher in 2021. How would that even be possible?
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Walrus wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:21 pm Stretching the facts there 'eh?

About the housing market: Um, I don't think anyone on here could tell me with a straight face that housing prices will be higher in 2021. How would that even be possible?
So, are you selling some of your houses now?

Walrus

Post by Walrus »

No. I don't buy homes as investments. This summer would be the last chance to sell before the crash happens. Banks are already requiring 20% down and a 740+ fico score in many cases. That further takes out a lot of buyers. I don't know how it could be any more obvious that homes prices will plunge in the coming years. Anytime you have massive foreclosures, supply increases. What happens when supply increases? Prices fall.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

ousdahl wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:07 pm It took two days, but I knew you guys wouldn’t be able to resist.
My God, you're some sort of Svengali, aren't you? A veritable puppet master.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

but...why do you care so much? why do you come here with your predictions about things you aren't even doing and other people only do very infrequently?

Walrus

Post by Walrus »

PhDhawk wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:31 pm but...why do you care so much? why do you come here with your predictions about things you aren't even doing and other people only do very infrequently?
I just like to give everyone a heads up (those that are listening). Just like I said the Fed would cut rates to zero that I warned about that last year. Some people thought I was nuts. How did I know? We started seeing the air come out the bubble in 2018 when they tried to raise interest rates. We're going to be zero for many, many years. This economy is too broken to raise them.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

HouseDivided wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:29 pm
ousdahl wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:07 pm It took two days, but I knew you guys wouldn’t be able to resist.
My God, you're some sort of Svengali, aren't you? A veritable puppet master.
at the end of the day, somebody has to call the shots for the Deep State.