Trump/Republicans 2020: Suppressing Votes & Weaponizing the Government.

Ugh.
HouseDivided

Re: Trump 2020. Or, How To Weaponize the Government.

Post by HouseDivided »

TraditionKU wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:10 pm piece. of. shit.

go back to the rock you used to hide under
You’ll get over it and realize this is not the end of the world. Hopefully. Or you won’t. Either way, life goes on.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

i’m already over it

it seems you’ll always be a piece of shit
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

TraditionKU wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:15 pm i’m already over it

it seems you’ll always be a piece of shit
Opinions vary. I’m good either way.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Hillary
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Swank? Duff? Sir Edmund?
Just Ledoux it
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

TraditionKU wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:30 pm
Mjl wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:11 pm
HouseDivided wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:13 pm

Vindman was bought and paid for by the DNC. My guess is that he will land in a cushy “consultant” role funded by the Dems and will “write” a best-selling tell-all memoir. Personally, I’d enjoy throat punching him.
Go fuck yourself. Seriously. People like you are ruining this country. You're enabling a fucking tyrant.

Do you have any evidence of what you're saying? No. And you don't even care. Willfully ignorant. Disgusting.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Mjl, thanks for saying what many are constantly thinking.
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Anand Giridharadas
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Feral wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:15 pm
Mjl wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:11 pm

Go fuck yourself. Seriously. People like you are ruining this country. You're enabling a fucking tyrant.

Do you have any evidence of what you're saying? No. And you don't even care. Willfully ignorant. Disgusting.
Lulz. Considering this is coming from someone who thinks of Sea as “intelligent,” I don’t think I’ll give your opinion much credence.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Anand Giridharadas
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Geezer wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:49 pm Image
You look a lot like DJT wearing makeup.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Turns out Susan Collins, (she's a republican senator from Maine, Psych & Illi), was right:

https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/1225 ... ">February

Anand Giridharadas
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Feral wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:02 pm Turns out Susan Collins, (she's a republican senator from Maine, Psych & Illi), was right:

https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/1225 ... ">February

I’ve already said “Yawn” once tonight, and I’m not a fan of redundancy, so I’ll simply say “Ibid” and trust you to fill in the blanks.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

The further embarrassment that we all knew was coming.

I cannot imagine what happens with this fucking idiot if he gets 4 more years without the (restraint) that his possible reelection has provided.

This country is on a horrible trajectory, and I feel more strongly than I felt in 2016. This fucking piss poor excuse for a man will prove to be the most tragic thing that this country has done to itself since slavery.

Anyone that can support this fucking cunt is an even bigger cunt than he is.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:37 pm The further embarrassment that we all knew was coming.

I cannot imagine what happens with this fucking idiot if he gets 4 more years without the (restraint) that his possible reelection has provided.

This country is on a horrible trajectory, and I feel more strongly than I felt in 2016. This fucking piss poor excuse for a man will prove to be the most tragic thing that this country has done to itself since slavery.

To paraphrase The Bard, “Hell hath no fury like a butthurt boat salesman snowflake wannabe tough guy.”
Deleted User 295

Post by Deleted User 295 »

Weird....yesterday on CNN some of the Dems who lead the impeachment said "worse things have happened than what's going on and our country will be fine"... which was weird keep the faith moment seeing as how the typical narrative is that trump is a dictator and is going to ruin our country.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

HouseDivided wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:08 am
jeepinjayhawk wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:37 pm The further embarrassment that we all knew was coming.

To paraphrase The Bard, “Hell hath no fury like a butthurt boat salesman snowflake wannabe tough guy.”
I can only assume Jeeper laughed at you and your post.
I will only speak for myself but I wouldn't be surprised if others agreed that your constant put downs and name calling isn't at all funny and it's stale. I am confident I know the reason why you do it but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt - if you will please share with me what believable purpose it serves you.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Grandma wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:37 am
HouseDivided wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:08 am

I can only assume Jeeper laughed at you and your post.
I will only speak for myself but I wouldn't be surprised if others agreed that your constant put downs and name calling isn't at all funny and it's stale. I am confident I know the reason why you do it but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt - if you will please share with me what believable purpose it serves you.
It amuses me. People are amazingly predictable, and only become more so when you point out how predictable they are. It’s like watching an ant farm, except the ants can yell at you and each other when it gets shaken up a little.

All of the moaning, complaining, apocalyptic theatrics, and over-the-top outrage that has gone on here for more than three years is beyond ridiculous, especially to someone who survived eight years of having someone he despised in office. You guys aren’t even to the halfway mark yet, and you’re feeling sorry for yourselves and throwing childish fits, demanding that something be done - all over, when you get down to brass tacks, not getting your way in 2016.

It’s the same thing you used to chide me for when Barry and Moose lived in the White House. The irony is not lost on me. My experience taught me that the Republic is amazingly resilient and we all get our time in the sun. If you can’t laugh about it, you’ll just sit down and cry. I choose to laugh.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

HouseDivided wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:27 pm
Feral wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:15 pm
Lulz. Considering this is coming from someone who thinks of Sea as “intelligent,” I don’t think I’ll give your opinion much credence.
These men have enacted laws worthy alone of the dark ages. Those of Draco were humane in the comparison, and Nero's blood-thirstiness is transformed into the milk of human kindness before this new light of the nineteenth century.

Kansas: Its Interior and Exterior Life by Sara Robinson, https://www.kancoll.org/books/robinson/r_chap07.htm
Don't inject Lysol.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

if nothing else, give Psych credit.

Whether he intends to or not, he's a powerful reminder of the archetypal conservative Trump voter: boorish, willfully uninformed, indifferent to objective truth, and more than anything else values a sense of tribal winning and petty antagonism against the other side.

It's how we got to where we are today.

like, literally, the dude just made his shtick analogous to shaking up an ant farm.