I put diced onion in that bitch too but forgot to mention
Deleted User 863

Re: Tacos v Enchiladas

Post by Deleted User 863 »

Of course you did. 🤣
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

I like my guac to have a little kick so I add in some serrano pepper.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

yeah I thought about adding some night of the living sauce too

but I wanted a milder complement to the spicy chipotle pretend pork.
oreadical

Post by oreadical »

ChalkRocker wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:04 pm
oreadical wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:33 pm I'm picking up some quesabirrias at Paleteria Chihuahua right now.
Pics or it didn't...you know.

Pics
Shit, man. I must have just logged out there for a minute. I'm going there tomorrow after the kiddos soccer games. I'll make sure I bring my camera.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

oreadical wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:42 pm
oreadical wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:33 pm I'm picking up some quesabirrias at Paleteria Chihuahua right now.

Pics
Shit, man. I must have just logged out there for a minute. I'm going there tomorrow after the kiddos soccer games. I'll make sure I bring my camera.
Stick around
Defense. Rebounds.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

whoa

Hi oreadical!
ChalkRocker

Post by ChalkRocker »

oreadical wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:42 pm

Pics
I await...the pics, sir.

Hope you and yours are doing awesome, raddy.
Please, I implore you to be reasonable...
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Keto taco salad tonight!
oreadical

Post by oreadical »

I'm conflicted which quesabirria is better. La Estrella or Paleteria Chihuahua. I guess I need to do some more research.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

I know this is a Taco vs. Enchiladas thread but about 10 co-workers went to the Cubs game two nights ago and sat in a suite. Two of them told me they got pretty sick (stomach wise) and the only common things the two of them ate were Quesadillas and some sort of cookie dough desert. Perry fricking Mason (me) got on the case. I asked who else was with them. They told me and I went to two other of those people and asked them what they ate. One guy took his daughter, her boyfriend, and his son. He said he didn't eat either the Quesadillas or the cookie dough shit but he ate pretty much everything else and he felt fine. I couldn't speak with the kids directly but he said his daughter had the cookie dough desert and she didn't complain about her stomach and seemed fine the following morning. I started to eliminate the cookie dough. I asked a woman and she said she took a bite of a Quesadilla but didn't like it. I asked her if her stomach bothered her and she said it was a bit off but she ate a lot of other shit she doesn't usually eat. I haven't solved the case but I am figuring the Quesadillas are probably the primary culprit.
Moral of the story is.... I have public service announcement. You may be better off eating lips and asshole hotdogs that may have been sitting in E.coli/bacteria infested water, and possibly salmonella infested cookie dough than you are eating a Quesadilla at a Cubs game. I know, no one cares but I would have felt guilty if someone went to a Cubs game, ate a Quesadilla, got sick, and I didn't forewarn you.

Sorry for the hi-jack and back to the thread......
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
ChalkRocker

Post by ChalkRocker »

oreadical wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:17 pm I'm conflicted which quesabirria is better. La Estrella or Paleteria Chihuahua. I guess I need to do some more research.

Now you're just being coy.
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

oreadical wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:17 pm I'm conflicted which quesabirria is better. La Estrella or Paleteria Chihuahua. I guess I need to do some more research.
A birria food truck opened up 1.5 blocks from my house. I’ve eaten there 3 times this week. It’s going to be a problem.
oreadical

Post by oreadical »

La Estrella for the pregame today (sorry CR no pix). Went with the gorditas carnitas instead. Money shot
ChalkRocker

Post by ChalkRocker »

oreadical wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 2:06 am La Estrella for the pregame today (sorry CR no pix). Went with the gorditas carnitas instead. Money shot
dambit
oreadical

Post by oreadical »

I'll take the L today. No tacos today. No bueno
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Definitely getting off topic here but wonder if she likes pierogis?
This guy does.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

I’ve had deep fried tacos before. That’s a variation of fried dough filled with meat and spices, so still on topic here.

Tho I dunno exactly where that line is drawn between deep fried tacos and empanadas, culturally or culinarily or otherwise.

Isn’t that how Jack in the box does it? Deep fry the entire taco. My dad’s obsessed with those things.

If we ARE gonna get off topic, I was expecting someone to point out something like, but aren’t samosas usually a veggie dish?