Where TF is the Impeachment Inquiry Thread?

Ugh.
twocoach

Re: Where TF is the Impeachment Inquiry Thread?

Post by twocoach »

Walrus wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:48 pm There's no evidence that the crimes were because of racial injustice. Police brutality? Yes. The media jumped on the opportunity to use it as "systemic racism" and it worked on the less intelligent. Far more than "5" people died in 2020 because of the unjustified violence, including many blacks.

We won't know for a long time if the election was legit or not. There's definitely evidence of fraud, but no one had done a real audit. When people "refuse" to do an audit, makes you assume they have something to hide. The power of the establishment is real, and they have spoken.
Georgia did a full by-hand ballot count and compared it to the original results. That's about as much of an audit as you can possibly do. You just keep lying and lying and lying.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Walrus wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:48 pm There's no evidence that the crimes were because of racial injustice. Police brutality? Yes. The media jumped on the opportunity to use it as "systemic racism" and it worked on the less intelligent. Far more than "5" people died in 2020 because of the unjustified violence, including many blacks.

We won't know for a long time if the election was legit or not. There's definitely evidence of fraud, but no one had done a real audit. When people "refuse" to do an audit, makes you assume they have something to hide. The power of the establishment is real, and they have spoken.
Jesus, you have got to be trolling.
No one is this fucking dumb
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Grandma wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:07 pm Heck, you have told us stories and have actually boasted about and have taken pride in being an asshole.
I laughed pretty good reading this, because anyone who really knows me knows this is so far from the truth. But I'm genuinely curious as to when I "boasted about being an asshole."
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

twocoach wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:16 pm
Georgia did a full by-hand ballot count and compared it to the original results. That's about as much of an audit as you can possibly do. You just keep lying and lying and lying.
Do you know the difference between an "audit" and a "recount"? I've never been talking about "recounts" here. Recounting the same rigged votes is not going to change the result. :lol:

Audits are far more nuanced, and... no one wants to do them because they know what would likely show.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

Georgia, Michigan, and Arizona all audited their votes post election. The GOP congress in Pennsylvania wouldn't allow an audit. It's public record.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Didn’t Trump’s own administration say it was the most secure election ever?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Walrus wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:51 pm
Do you know the difference between an "audit" and a "recount"? I've never been talking about "recounts" here. Recounting the same rigged votes is not going to change the result. :lol:

Audits are far more nuanced, and... no one wants to do them because they know what would likely show.
It would likely show that Rudy, Fox News, et al would owe Dominion voting systems a hefty settlement?
Last edited by ousdahl on Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

defixione wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:14 am Georgia, Michigan, and Arizona all audited their votes post election. The GOP congress in Pennsylvania wouldn't allow an audit. It's public record.
It's goddamn terrifying that the stolen election lie - an obvious, ludicrous, irrefutable falsehood - is now an article of faith for tens of millions of people.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Every state has auditing built in to their standard process. That you don't understand that doesn't mean that it didn't happen. If the rigging happened like is being claimed then the manual count would differ from the electronic count and that has been proven to not be the case.

Examples like this are why so many morons gave sworn affidavits of malfeasance. Not knowing what the rules and procedures leads to assuming that everything that happens is an attempt to subvert the rules and procedures. You're looking for violations without knowing what is a violation.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Walrus wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:49 pm
Grandma wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:07 pm Heck, you have told us stories and have actually boasted about and have taken pride in being an asshole.
I laughed pretty good reading this, because anyone who really knows me knows this is so far from the truth. But I'm genuinely curious as to when I "boasted about being an asshole."
A) I am glad to have been a source of humor for you but I question if you would be willing to swear on your mother's (or someone you care about) life that you "laughed pretty good".
B) You very well may usually be a terrific guy off the boards. On the boards, you take pride in being an asshole and my guess is 90% of those who post on here would agree.
C) If you are truly asking as to when you boasted about being an asshole, then I have to question your sanity. For starters, go back to last February and check out your posts regarding the $50,000 you claimed to have made.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Sit this one out handsome.
You don't have a fucking clue what you are talking about.
There were in FACT audits. What do you mean "no one wants to do them because they know what would likely show". They were done - and they showed Biden won the election.
Your post above reminds me a bit of your wisdumb during the entire election process. You went from actually believing Yang and Gabbard had legitimate chances, to then thinking Bernie would get the nomination, while saying there was no interest in Biden.
Last edited by Deleted User 289 on Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

If intellectual honesty is backed by factual data and empirical evidence, Lobby is batting about .002.

If you'll allow me to digress, why does he laugh at all of his own posts, Freudian slip?
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Gutter said "wisdumb".
Defense. Rebounds.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

If the Oath Keepers had succeeded in their plan to kill some members of Congress, I still doubt that Republican Senators would vote against Trump in this. Their inaction in finding him guilty despite the fact that he clearly did exactly what he is charged with will hopefully mobilize non-Trumpers to get them out of office. Their complicity in this is appalling.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Grandma wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:15 am
Walrus wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:49 pm
A) I am glad to have been a source of humor for you but I question if you would be willing to swear on your mother's (or someone you care about) life that you "laughed pretty good".
B) You very well may usually be a terrific guy off the boards. On the boards, you take pride in being an asshole and my guess is 90% of those who post on here would agree.
C) If you are truly asking as to when you boasted about being an asshole, then I have to question your sanity. For starters, go back to last February and check out your posts regarding the $50,000 you claimed to have made.

I'm not sure why you are hung up on the fact that we helped my wife's relative distribute masks to China. Yes, we made a very good profit. No, we didn't get "rich" from it. And no, we didn't price gouge. Chinese people do not buy from Americans who overcharge -- look into it. They live with far less money than most Americans have, so every bit of their money counts. China is far poorer than America (yet we are headed towards being like them, but I digress). There's nothing wrong with making profit, as long as it's done ethically. We helped get masks to people who needed them. It's a win win. We didn't buy a home a few years ago and then flip it to some fool for 100K more. I wouldn't feel right about that.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

If we’re headed towards being like China, why not join me in my appeals for economic equality, rather than peddle in batshit about Q?