Where TF is the Impeachment Inquiry Thread?

Ugh.
jfish26
Contributor

Re: Where TF is the Impeachment Inquiry Thread?

Post by jfish26 »

twocoach wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:40 am
If the Oath Keepers had succeeded in their plan to kill some members of Congress, I still doubt that Republican Senators would vote against Trump in this. Their inaction in finding him guilty despite the fact that he clearly did exactly what he is charged with will hopefully mobilize non-Trumpers to get them out of office. Their complicity in this is appalling.
Thanks to Mike Lee's odd objection, one thing is now clear: Donald Trump tried to murder Mike Pence

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/2 ... -depravity
ProudBoy

Post by ProudBoy »

Walrus wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:07 pm
Grandma wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:15 am
Walrus wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:49 pm

I laughed pretty good reading this, because anyone who really knows me knows this is so far from the truth. But I'm genuinely curious as to when I "boasted about being an asshole."
A) I am glad to have been a source of humor for you but I question if you would be willing to swear on your mother's (or someone you care about) life that you "laughed pretty good".
B) You very well may usually be a terrific guy off the boards. On the boards, you take pride in being an asshole and my guess is 90% of those who post on here would agree.
C) If you are truly asking as to when you boasted about being an asshole, then I have to question your sanity. For starters, go back to last February and check out your posts regarding the $50,000 you claimed to have made.

I'm not sure why you are hung up on the fact that we helped my wife's relative distribute masks to China. Yes, we made a very good profit. No, we didn't get "rich" from it. And no, we didn't price gouge. Chinese people do not buy from Americans who overcharge -- look into it. They live with far less money than most Americans have, so every bit of their money counts. China is far poorer than America (yet we are headed towards being like them, but I digress). There's nothing wrong with making profit, as long as it's done ethically. We helped get masks to people who needed them. It's a win win. We didn't buy a home a few years ago and then flip it to some fool for 100K more. I wouldn't feel right about that.
Wait, you had reservations about profiting off of total strangers, but are proud about profiting off of family?

That’s fucking awesome!!

My man!!!!
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

I laughed pretty good reading this, because anyone who really knows me knows this is so far from the truth. But I'm genuinely curious as to when I "boasted about being an asshole."
A) I am glad to have been a source of humor for you but I question if you would be willing to swear on your mother's (or someone you care about) life that you "laughed pretty good".
B) You very well may usually be a terrific guy off the boards. On the boards, you take pride in being an asshole and my guess is 90% of those who post on here would agree.
C) If you are truly asking as to when you boasted about being an asshole, then I have to question your sanity. For starters, go back to last February and check out your posts regarding the $50,000 you claimed to have made.

We didn't buy a home a few years ago and then flip it to some fool for 100K more. I wouldn't feel right about that.
You are such a fucking loser.

"I made a great profit selling Chinese masks back to Chinese....but investing my money into an undervalued property and injecting MY OWN money into the reconditioning and reselling...no way!"
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

I'm not sure why you are hung up on the fact that we helped my wife's relative distribute masks to China. Yes, we made a very good profit. No, we didn't get "rich" from it. And no, we didn't price gouge. Chinese people do not buy from Americans who overcharge -- look into it. They live with far less money than most Americans have, so every bit of their money counts. China is far poorer than America (yet we are headed towards being like them, but I digress). There's nothing wrong with making profit, as long as it's done ethically. We helped get masks to people who needed them. It's a win win. We didn't buy a home a few years ago and then flip it to some fool for 100K more. I wouldn't feel right about that.
I'm hung up on the FACT that I live two blocks from a major hospital in a major city that was struggling to get PPE for the "front line" workers and here you were boasting about how you had a whole bunch of masks and sold them for a profit (you even mentioned you made $50,000) to people in China.
Spare me and everyone else the bullshit that you "helped your wife's relative distribute masks". That's almost like me saying I sold a McDonalds hamburger to to a homeless guy for $5 - and because of it I feel good because I helped feed the homeless.
Frankly, I don't really care enough about what Chinese people do and don't do in regards to buying from Americans who overcharge - to look in to it. At least not right now. What I do care about is how you felt the need to tell me and others on here how you chose to and preferred to make money than help fellow Americans who were in desperate need of supplies to live and survive.
If it was as simple as your saying my wife and I out of the goodness of our hearts made an effort to supply people in China with much needed masks - then I might actually give you praise but you specifically mentioned you made a profit - while there were MANY people in this country suffering in dire need of PPE who I witnessed first hand literally begging (standing outside the hospital with signs and calling on local new stations to make people aware of their plight) for PPE so that they could be protected as well as those they were treating.
Last edited by Deleted User 289 on Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

So you agree that the news was to blame for the 2020 riots?
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Gutter, my wife and I and her rich relatives distributed masks to thousands in China. I fail to see how that is bad, especially since everyone on here believes that covid is the most dangerous thing ever. We actually contributed something to society to help people rather than buying an essential asset and holding it for a year just to rip off someone for a 100K profit. Hell, there's people on this site that charge $1000 an hour just for people to listen to them. We need more people that actually produce things and get them to people in need, would you agree? We did that.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Considering your other views on covid, it’s kinda surprising you’re even validating the masks, then or now.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Walrus wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:34 pm Gutter, my wife and I and her rich relatives distributed masks to thousands in China. I fail to see how that is bad, especially since everyone on here believes that covid is the most dangerous thing ever. We actually contributed something to society to help people rather than buying an essential asset and holding it for a year just to rip off someone for a 100K profit. Hell, there's people on this site that charge $1000 an hour just for people to listen to them. We need more people that actually produce things and get them to people in need, would you agree? We did that.
Time out! As I allude to, if it was as simple as your originally saying that you, your wife, and her rich relatives "distributed" masks to thousands in China in dire need, I would actually give you (and your wife and her relatives) praise.
Yes, I would 100% agree that "we need more people that actually produce things and get them to people in need". Problem is......
As I said, you were boasting about making money during a crisis - while SEEMINGLY not giving a shit that there were people in THIS country (probably within 5 miles of you) who were literally dying and in desperate need of something you were "hoarding" - and you didn't really give a fuck about THEM. Did you?
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

Walrus wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:34 pm Gutter, my wife and I and her rich relatives distributed masks to thousands in China. I fail to see how that is bad, especially since everyone on here believes that covid is the most dangerous thing ever. We actually contributed something to society to help people rather than buying an essential asset and holding it for a year just to rip off someone for a 100K profit. Hell, there's people on this site that charge $1000 an hour just for people to listen to them. We need more people that actually produce things and get them to people in need, would you agree? We did that.
Funny how Wally has flipped the story from "selling masks and making $50,000" into "distributing" and "producing" masks for the good of mankind.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

:lol: Trump's lawyers pretty much killed it today. There was zero chance of impeachment before, but now there's so much hypocrisy exposed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umsAhEFHFKA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwGob1Vcx74
Last edited by Walrus on Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

And this hasn't aged well either... :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezGyemHna_k
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

I apologize, i had no idea that you were also MANUFACTURING the masks to sell.

Fucking brilliant. Who actually made them?What were they paid?

Fucking bullshit artist
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Walrus wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:32 pm And this hasn't aged well either... :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezGyemHna_k
would you believe me if I told you this cat’s name is Dowdy?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLLM3bXjBGq ... wsc09rt9vz
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Doyel, the KU basketball team as a better chance of winning a national title this year than Trump does getting impeached.