Ugh.
Leawood

Re: About that "Equality Act"

Post by Leawood »

Psych isn’t a Christian.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Leawood wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:24 pm Psych isn’t a Christian.
Okay, Sea. You betcha.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
Leawood

Post by Leawood »

Is the mother of your children still banging her “personal trainer?”
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Geezer wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:16 pm Your money is what's left after taxes.
Nasty little fascist.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Leawood wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:56 pm Is the mother of your children still banging her “personal trainer?”
No, Sea. Her looks are all gone. She lives in a glorified trailer with an unemployed loser who has done four stretches in the State pen. My child support keeps their lights on and them stocked up on cigarettes, but that all comes to an end pretty soon. Then she’ll have to take her turkey neck and ever-widening rear end back out on the job market.

It all comes back around eventually. Makes me smile every time I think about it, actually. Thanks for reminding me.
Leawood

Post by Leawood »

So, just we all have a clear picture: You have a great living at the Bible college in Hooverville because of your lucrative private practice such that you must pay $1,600 per month in child support.

Meanwhile, the mother of your 16 year old is cavorting and smoking cigarettes with an ex-con, and you have done zero to modify custody to get him out of that glorified trailer.

Donald Trump would name you Father of the Year.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

HouseDivided wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:30 pm
Leawood wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:56 pm Is the mother of your children still banging her “personal trainer?”
She lives in a glorified trailer with an unemployed loser who has done four stretches in the State pen.
You should find comfort in the fact that he probably has a cock like a radiator hose.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Leawood wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:01 pm So, just we all have a clear picture: You have a great living at the Bible college in Hooverville because of your lucrative private practice such that you must pay $1,600 per month in child support.

Meanwhile, the mother of your 16 year old is cavorting and smoking cigarettes with an ex-con, and you have done zero to modify custody to get him out of that glorified trailer.

Donald Trump would name you Father of the Year.
$1,200. And my KU-educated attorney advised me that, unless she is arrested turning tricks on the street corner or he is caught cooking meth, our wonderful Kansas courts will not take primary custody from a mother. But you knew that already.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:16 pm
HouseDivided wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:30 pm
She lives in a glorified trailer with an unemployed loser who has done four stretches in the State pen.
You should find comfort in the fact that he probably has a cock like a radiator hose.
Could be. I’m not of the persuasion to check out other men that way. I do know he is missing his front two teeth top and bottom from his time in prison. I believe they call it being used as a “blow-up doll” in the parlance of the incarcerated. One can only imagine the variety of diseases lurking in his plumbing.
Deleted User 104

Post by Deleted User 104 »

Courts tend to side with mothers, no matter how screwed up they are. I've seen it happen to a lot of men. And people wonder why fewer men are marrying.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

lobster wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:40 pm Courts tend to side with mothers, no matter how screwed up they are. I've seen it happen to a lot of men. And people wonder why fewer men are marrying.
That’s a bingo!
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Kansas 3rd district congressperson and former mixed martial artist doin' work:

https://twitter.com/RepDavids/status/12 ... ">December
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

lobster wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:40 pm Courts tend to side with mothers, no matter how screwed up they are. I've seen it happen to a lot of men. And people wonder why fewer men are marrying.
And how would you know that? From something the Russians say on Youtube?

Cause it seems like that notion is something like 30 years out of date.

I do recall judges being not terribly receptive to fathers who didn't seem interested in having their children, only in reducing their child support or harassing their ex-wives.
Don't inject Lysol.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

seahawk wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:44 am

I do recall judges being not terribly receptive to fathers who didn't seem interested in having their children, only in reducing their child support or harassing their ex-wives.
I know three men who have been divorced with kids and all three were screwed over by the courts on the assumption that "vagina = good parent". Women get screwed over in a lot of areas but divorce court doesnt appear to be one of them.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

HouseDivided wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:44 pm
That’s a bingo!
Two peas in a pod. Who would have guessed?
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

twocoach wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:41 pm

I know three men who have been divorced with kids and all three were screwed over by the courts on the assumption that "vagina = good parent". Women get screwed over in a lot of areas but divorce court doesnt appear to be one of them.
If those were custody cases, the ones that get screwed over are the kids. I dealt with seriously abused kids and they were resilient, but can recall the haunted faces of the kids caught in the middle of a custody battle.

And just as an observer from the sidelines, seems like a lot has to do with the lawyer chosen.
Don't inject Lysol.
Deleted User 104

Even twocoach agrees with me on this one issue. I rest my case.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

chiknbut wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:28 pm
HouseDivided wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:44 pm
That’s a bingo!
Two peas in a pod. Who would have guessed?
I’d be embarrassed if I shared your peas.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

lobster wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:47 pm

The 260+ members of The Kansas Equal Rights and Parenting Time group on Facebook would all agree with us as well. The struggle is real and brutal for men. Sea enjoys making up “facts” to bolster her hatred. Once you realize that, it’s pretty funny, actually.
Deleted User 104

HouseDivided wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:49 pm
lobster wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:47 pm
The 260+ members of The Kansas Equal Rights and Parenting Time group on Facebook would all agree with us as well. The struggle is real and brutal for men. Sea enjoys making up “facts” to bolster her hatred. Once you realize that, it’s pretty funny, actually.
I have several male friends that went through hell in the divorce courts. However, I did have one cousin who actually won custody of his children in California. Yep, she was that bad. Neglectfulness of her children and pets is what lost her custody (and other nasty things she did). He admitted later that he was surprised he won. He does own his own business, is very stable, and I'm glad the court could see it.