This week in feminism...

Ugh.
twocoach

Re: This week in feminism...

Post by twocoach »

lobster wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:25 pm
IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:21 pm Maybe I did totally misinterpret his original comment as meaning single parents (although he said above I read it correctly). If so, My bad. I didn't go to KU so my reading comprehension is not as good as the Sarah Robinsons and such.

The 2 parents working full time part is accurate though. Like I said. 4 hours a day isn't enough to raise your kids well....like DC pointed out its simply not possible for some people and isn't something to feel guilty about if that's just reality.
It was obvious. People selectively ignore or pretend they didn't get the point just because they are angry at me for past comments.
Again. That's just your assumption.
Deleted User 104

Post by Deleted User 104 »

I think the anger towards me from some on here comes from misunderstanding my intention. I was not implying the parents are "bad people" for being single parents. I was trying to argue it's a less ideal situation. If you can avoid it, do it. If you can't, then do the best you can, and teach others not to get in your situation. That's it.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

lobster wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:33 pm I think the anger towards me from some on here comes from misunderstanding my intention. I was not implying the parents are "bad people" for being single parents. I was trying to argue it's a less ideal situation. If you can avoid it, do it. If you can't, then do the best you can, and teach others not to get in your situation. That's it.
And if you can win the lottery, you should do that, too. Thanks for all the brilliant life insight....
Deleted User 104

Never said anything about the lottery, but since you're not disagreeing with my points, I'll assume you agree.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

I'd love to talk more about this but I have to leave work now so my wife can head out to her job.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

twocoach wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:07 pm I'd love to talk more about this but I have to leave work now so my wife can head out to her job.
I bet she doesn't even make 50-60k
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

lobster wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:18 pm Okay, I didn't say it, but it was obviously implied in this statement:

"Most people who are raising children and working full time are not doing a great job at raising their children. This includes men too. This is why a 2 parent home where one of them stays home for the first developmental years is so important."
Back this up with something that isn't strictly anecdotal. You spew bullshit, claim that you're using logic and facts, and then proving you don't even know what logic and facts are. Prove me wrong by backing that up.
Deleted User 104

lol, what makes you think I care to "prove you wrong"? Those who are open will get it, those who are just angry and bitter towards me because of past postings, well...
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

lobster wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:54 pm lol, what makes you think I care to "prove you wrong"? Those who are open will get it, those who are just angry and bitter towards me because of past postings, well...
Right, so your words are meaningless and you can't back them up. Got it.
Deleted User 104

Mjl wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:01 pm
lobster wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:54 pm lol, what makes you think I care to "prove you wrong"? Those who are open will get it, those who are just angry and bitter towards me because of past postings, well...
If that's what you want to believe, that's your choice. There were others in this thread who knew exactly what I'm talking about and agree with me to some extent.

It's pointless to attempt to prove anything to you anyway, as I could say the "sky is blue" and you would still deny it. Gotta show me you're a genuine person if you want a real response of any sort. Act like Chikin, I'll assume you're a troll.
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

lobster wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:06 pm
If that's what you want to believe, that's your choice. There were others in this thread who knew exactly what I'm talking about and agree with me to some extent.

It's pointless to attempt to prove anything to you anyway, as I could say the "sky is blue" and you would still deny it. Gotta show me you're a genuine person if you want a real response of any sort. Act like Chikin, I'll assume you're a troll.
You're accusing me of being a bad parent because my wife and I choose to work while our kids are young. We don't think that's bad for the kids. You accuse with no evidence. And when called on it you do ^, because you can't actually back up your accusations.
Deleted User 181

Post by Deleted User 181 »

I never "accused" you of anything. Did you read my previous comment?

"... I was not implying the parents are "bad people" for being single parents. I was trying to argue it's a less ideal situation. If you can avoid it, do it. If you can't, then do the best you can, and teach others not to get in your situation. That's it."

(Had to switch accounts as I'm locked out of lobster by accident until my password is reset).
Deleted User 295

Post by Deleted User 295 »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:48 pm
twocoach wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:07 pm I'd love to talk more about this but I have to leave work now so my wife can head out to her job.
I bet she doesn't even make 50-60k
Many people don't you big city slicker. 🙄
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Mjl wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:18 pm
lobster wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:06 pm

You're accusing me of being a bad parent because my wife and I choose to work while our kids are young. We don't think that's bad for the kids. You accuse with no evidence. And when called on it you do ^, because you can't actually back up your accusations.
To be fair, he also said your wife was too dumb to understand menopause, what it is, when it occurs, and its implications.

But he did post a video to explain it to her.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
Deleted User 181

Yep, that's what I said.

Sadly, you are now in the pile of illogical trolls (chikin, sea, etc.) and wont waste my time anymore with you.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Who do you suppose that does pay attention to you?
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Deleted User 181

Geezer wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:23 pm Who do you suppose that does pay attention to you?
You obviously do, as did everyone else who responded.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Wait.

So did lobster get banned?
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Deleted User 181

DCHawk1 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:39 pm Wait.

No. I accidentally locked myself out of my lobster account by trying to update my password.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

squiddy wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:46 pm
DCHawk1 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:39 pm Wait.

No. I accidentally locked myself out of my lobster account by trying to update my password.
Doesn't seem like a logical thing to do. Maybe a woman could help you with that.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.