ksu is trash

Kansas Basketball.
pdub
Site Admin

ksu is trash

Post by pdub »

Stealing it down by over 20 with 4 seconds left and then being upset when you get stuffed deservedly so.

then your bench clears bc they are upset that our player stood over yours. because you stole it with four seconds left.

Dumb Desousa stopped to their level. that’s the only win ksu gets.
Deleted User 295

Re: ksu is trash

Post by Deleted User 295 »

Yup. And honestly I agree with standing over him and taunting back....but the rest is what might happens when you take it to that level.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

poor de sousa. was trying to dribble the clock out with 10 seconds left. i dont blame him a bit for running down there and blocking the guys shot. de sousa didnt need to taunt him but was probably just venting his frustrations for how his season is going. now hes probably gonna be suspended a couple games
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

Same old play to the whistle bush league bullshit.

Clear the bench when your ass gets stuffed.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

I loved the standing over him.

The thrown punches and the chair?
Not so much.

I hope people realize it was in the heat of the moment and let him think about it but still play this season.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

Yeah. But i think it was fine but then that guy came off their bench and McCormack then got wild in there too. That’s what escalated it. I think it would have been fine and cooler heads prevailed, but Love from kstate and McCormack really got it going
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

I thought it was very very poor sportsmanship from k state. they were down 22. no need to steal the ball with less than 10 seconds. dribbling out the clock is an act of mercy. when that kid stole the ball he deserved to get it stuffed back in his face. the taunting wasnt necessary but Im ok with it given the situation. then their bench comes running in lol. cant really blame silvio for defending himself. it looked like the k state player in the black shirt on injured reserve threw the first punch
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

Yeah. Love (injured kstate guy) was the instigator after what happened on the court. DMac came in to protect Silvio and then shit got wild.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

Geezer

Post by Geezer »

They're trash, always have been, always will be.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Deleted User 295

Post by Deleted User 295 »

SDS should have given the ball to the guard after the rebound.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Maybe stepped on his chest.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

Practice gonna suck tomorrow.

pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

anyone who says play to the whistle in a 20 point loss too is clueless. this is similar to a lineman jumping over the center to sack the QB when he’s trying to kneel. know when you lost—which happened about ten minutes into this game.
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

And has been mentioned, this was against the same program and fan base that bitched and moaned for years after Brannen Greene dunked on them in the final few seconds of a blowout.
shindig

Post by shindig »

Kick fvcking SDS off the team!
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Bullshit bush league move by KSU. But, hard to defend SDS's actions. Yoi cant involve a chair, its not WWF wrestling.

This is a win for KSU. They have nothing to play for, this drags us down with them.
Just Ledoux it
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

It is a Hell of a thing always being the object of KSU’s season.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

randylahey wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:19 pm I thought it was very very poor sportsmanship from k state. they were down 22. no need to steal the ball with less than 10 seconds. dribbling out the clock is an act of mercy. when that kid stole the ball he deserved to get it stuffed back in his face. the taunting wasnt necessary but Im ok with it given the situation. then their bench comes running in lol. cant really blame silvio for defending himself. it looked like the k state player in the black shirt on injured reserve threw the first punch
my take exactly
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

More close up pics coming in. Love from kstate really got this thing going. He might be suspended as long if not long net than Silvio. Came off the bench, threw first punch and kept going.

Geezer

Post by Geezer »

TDub wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:04 pm Bullshit bush league move by KSU. But, hard to defend SDS's actions. Yoi cant involve a chair, its not WWF wrestling.

This is a win for KSU. They have nothing to play for, this drags us down with them.
Only if you are a pussy