why the greatest economy ever...

Ugh.
twocoach

Re: why the greatest economy ever...

Post by twocoach »

Walrus wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:36 am
jeepinjayhawk wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:15 am
Walrus wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:53 pm Well, he had several dangerous drugs in his system, and he once pointed a gun at a pregnant woman's belly to get money. I would say there were some serious issues with his attitude in the past. Not saying he deserved what he got, but that was because of police brutality.
So, everyone should be tried over and over for crimes that they committed in the past?
That's not what I was implying. I was pointing out that Mr. Floyd appeared to be on a path that would eventually lead him on a collision. I mean, he had fentanyl in his system, and he had a heart condition, possibly from past cocaine use. I'm not saying he was a "bad" person, I'm just saying he made some not good choices.
Which has nothing to do with anything involving the case. The only possible explanation of even mentioning it is to make it "not that big a deal, his life path had this coming anyways" that he was killed. It's as relevant to the crime as mentioning the length of a woman's skirt she was wearing when she was raped.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Wow. Gonna take a break from this place.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

PhDhawk wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:50 am Wow. Gonna take a break from this place.
That's probably in your best interests.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

twocoach wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:44 am

So, everyone should be tried over and over for crimes that they committed in the past?
That's not what I was implying. I was pointing out that Mr. Floyd appeared to be on a path that would eventually lead him on a collision. I mean, he had fentanyl in his system, and he had a heart condition, possibly from past cocaine use. I'm not saying he was a "bad" person, I'm just saying he made some not good choices.
Which has nothing to do with anything involving the case. The only possible explanation of even mentioning it is to make it "not that big a deal, his life path had this coming anyways" that he was killed. It's as relevant to the crime as mentioning the length of a woman's skirt she was wearing when she was raped.
I wasn't the one who asked the question about his past.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Walrus wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:55 am
twocoach wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:44 am

I wasn't the one who asked the question about his past.
NO ONE asked a question about his past. You injected it into the conversation when asked "so it was George Floyd’s own attitude that choked him to death?"

Your response:
"Well, he had several dangerous drugs in his system, and he once pointed a gun at a pregnant woman's belly to get money. I would say there were some serious issues with his attitude in the past. Not saying he deserved what he got, but that was because of police brutality."
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Someone asked "So, everyone should be tried over and over for crimes that they committed in the past?"

lulz
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Indeed
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Come on man, let's not argue today -- it's Friday.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Walrus wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:53 pm Well, he had several dangerous drugs in his system, and he once pointed a gun at a pregnant woman's belly to get money. I would say there were some serious issues with his attitude in the past. Not saying he deserved what he got, but that was because of police brutality.
But, it is impossible to ignore that your "intent" WAS to imply that he is to a degree responsible for his own murder.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Walrus wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:54 am
PhDhawk wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:50 am Wow. Gonna take a break from this place.
That's probably in your best interests.
Im guessing if we took a vote on who should stay and who should take a break: Phd or Walrlobsta: the results would be very terrestial.
Just Ledoux it
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

I've remained calm and friendly over the last few days when answering his questions, because when you have more of the facts on your side, one doesn't tend to get upset. He is just the kind of person that cannot stand being slightly wrong (or totally wrong) about anything. Always remember, when people resort to name-calling and slander, it's the most obvious sign that they've lost the argument in a discussion. That's happened a lot with his recent postings, I'm sorry to say.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Its easy to remain calm and friendly with "facts" when youre living in in a cloud in another dimension
Just Ledoux it
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

My point being. Dont chase off good posters with your schtick, go after the twocoaches etc instead
Just Ledoux it
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

PhD is a good poster?

:D
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Better than you
Just Ledoux it
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

You try so hard. lol
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Walrus wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:20 pm Always remember, when people resort to name-calling and slander, it's the most obvious sign that they've lost the argument in a discussion.
Just Ledoux it
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Where did I name call? I said you "try so hard". It's an observation. I still haven't figured out why you have an axe to grind with me. But you know what? I don't really care. Go on hating me if it makes your life more meaningful. I didn't come back here to have everyone agree with me or even like me.

What are we arguing here -- that I'm a better poster than him or that he's better than I am? The answers will vary based on number of factors.

PhD was just annoyed because he was losing most of the discussions on here to people with better logical thinking that don't have PhDs. Him taking a break would be a welcome relief for many on here.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

We're not arguing. I just think youre a terrible poster, and an easily manipulated simple mind. Thats an opinion, not an argument.
Just Ledoux it
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Oh and PhD wasnt losing his arguments, nobody loses arguments with you, youre just too strangely arrogant and hard headed to understand anything to the contrary.
Just Ledoux it