why the greatest economy ever...

Ugh.
Deleted User 62

Re: why the greatest economy ever...

Post by Deleted User 62 »

TDub wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:46 pm We're not arguing. I just think youre a terrible poster, and an easily manipulated simple mind. Thats an opinion, not an argument.
Shots fired.....
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

But why am I a "terrible poster"? And how is my "mind manipulated?" I think I'm one of the few that truly think outside the box a bit, but I'd like to learn how I'm wrong. I'm curious as what you would say.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

TDub wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:47 pm Oh and PhD wasnt losing his arguments, nobody loses arguments with you, youre just too strangely arrogant and hard headed to understand anything to the contrary.
Let's see others options on this.... :D I'm sure you're not the objective point of view on this.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
Deleted User 62

Walrus wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:54 pm
TDub wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:47 pm Oh and PhD wasnt losing his arguments, nobody loses arguments with you, youre just too strangely arrogant and hard headed to understand anything to the contrary.
Let's see others options on this.... :D I'm sure you're not the objective point of view on this.
No, he's right.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:55 pm
No, he's right.
Not everyone has sent in their ballots yet. :D
Deleted User 62

Walrus wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:53 pm But why am I a "terrible poster"? And how is my "mind manipulated?" I think I'm one of the few that truly think outside the box a bit, but I'd like to learn how I'm wrong. I'm curious as what you would say.
This explains your earlier comment about folks who "think outside the box" will be the successful ones.
As far as brags go...you really should wait for some degree of success first.

*Fleecing folks' buying medical masks only count when it actually happens BTW
Deleted User 62

Walrus wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:56 pm
jeepinjayhawk wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:55 pm

No, he's right.
Not everyone has sent in their ballots yet. :D
Yeah, they have...you really want to wait on the final tally?
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

I'm not "TJayhawk rich" by any means, but I done pretty well for myself, being out in California -- I'll leave it at that, because I really don't want to brag. And I didn't get there by feeling sorry for myself. I had many challenges, but I overcame them. That's why it's hard for me to feel sorry for people who are lazy or entitled.
Deleted User 62

Walrus wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:01 pm I'm not "TJayhawk rich" by any means, but I done pretty well for myself, being out in California -- I'll leave it at that, because I really don't want to brag. And I didn't get there by feeling sorry for myself. I had many challenges, but I overcame them. That's why it's hard for me to feel sorry for people who are lazy or entitled.
You should write a book.

Chapter 3:
"The day started with a simple tow truck...……"
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

I have written books. Many of them, in fact.

There are a few on here that I would value their opinion (Dolomite, HouseDivided, MICHHAWK etc.). If those guys starting writing, "Walrus is a terrible poster", I would listen and consider. But these posters have demonstrated that they can talk about subjects with nuance with a goal of trying strive for objective truths.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Walrus wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:32 pm
PhDhawk wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:08 pm
Walrus wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:05 pm I would argue that most of the problems with blacks in America comes from within their families. Unfortunately, that cannot be fixed by government. I would doubt that more government involvement is going to solve any problem, as we already have all kinds of things to help blacks try to succeed and then some. The bigger problem that few want to talk about is the family environments. Did you know that many blacks have actually said they feel less safe when a stranger walking by them is black rather than white? That's another issue no one is being honest about, and it starts with the family.
So, then my question for you then is why do black families have disproportionately more problems than the families of other races as you claim, what is the casue?

It's a complicated answer. Some of it comes from a herd mentality of giving into the attitude to entitlement. Some of it comes from refusing to take responsibility for your own life rather than blame others for your failures. Some of it comes from refusing to attempt to succeed because they believe things are stacked against them. All these things contribute to a bad home environment, which continues down through the next generation. In other words, there's all kinds of excuses that contribute to the problem. But to be fair, there IS wealth inequality in America. But again, this not a racism problem. It's a greed problem.
Perhaps you never heard about the Tulsa Race War that your president is celebrating tomorrow. You can pretend that having your community and your personal wealth destroyed does not have any influence on a group of people. My grandparents would have been the same age as the black people in Tulsa whose homes and community were burned. They were like many folks moving off the farms at the time, gaining employment, being able to buy a house for the first time.

In Tulsa, 35 square blocks of housing were destroyed, 10,000 people left homeless. This violence in the face of black prosperity wasn't an isolated event--in my mother's hometown a black man was dragged from the courthouse and lynched and then the mob burned a black owned hotel and a small business district with a black lawyer's and dentist's office, all of whom had nothing to do with the man lynched.

But, please tell us how the ongoing threat of violence had no consequences on the rationales that you parrot of the worst racism of half a century ago.

A link that might help you understand the history.

https://qz.com/1870188/what-happened-to ... ll-street/
Don't inject Lysol.
Deleted User 62

Walrus wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:34 pm I have written books. Many of them, in fact.

There are a few on here that I would value their opinion (Dolomite, HouseDivided, MICHHAWK etc.). If those guys starting writing, "Walrus is a terrible poster", I would listen and consider. But these posters have demonstrated that they can talk about subjects with nuance with a goal of trying strive for objective truths.
Pure....fucking....gold.....
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Walrus wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:34 pm I have written books. Many of them, in fact.

The fact that you preach alternative sources, open eyes, do your research, varied research......and then you say youll only listen to people who agree with you....is...great.
Just Ledoux it
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Also, what's the name of the books? I need some firestarted for this winter.
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 62

TDub wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:05 pm Also, what's the name of the books? I need some firestarted for this winter.
Books are for suckers.
The truth lies in the youtubes
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

TDub wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:05 pm

The fact that you preach alternative sources, open eyes, do your research, varied research......and then you say youll only listen to people who agree with you....is...great.
I've disagreed with HouseDivided on some topics, and I've disagreed with Dolomite on occasion too. It's just obvious that they have the intention of actually having an honest discussion rather than trying to argue to win on a message board. They do bring up some uncomfortable truths in the process, and that is why some people don't like them.

I don't only use alternative sources, but they are important these days to help find more of what is factually true. Sorry, but the mainstream media lies to us all the time. All of them do it, including Fox. Take for example, this story below, where the media originally framed it as this being a "racist white guy who hated Native Americans". We now know from facts that the mainstream media was dishonest. He ended up suing the Washington Post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAzxK1AwRX8

But I think the question here is, why are you even responding to me if you believe "I'm a terrible poster"? I know the answer, but you would never admit it.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

This movie was adapted from the novel, “Lobster’s Big Score”, the story of a crustacean from the bad side of town who made a fortune exporting face masks and smallpox blankets to the “triad” in China during the wu-tang pandemic. It is an epic tale of grit, despair and the love of a submissive woman who tames the savage beast in him. Of course when it was brought to Hollywood, the racists who run the movie studios told him “it would never sell, no one is going to pay money to see a movie with a crustacean as the hero”. So they bought the rights to his novel, recast the hero as a black man and hired a ghost writer known only as “walrus” to write the screenplay and the musical score.

And that my friends is how Lobster became the first crustacean to win a Pulitzer an Oscar and a Grammy in the same year while finding his place on the Forbes 400.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2aQcNZA5vQ
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

I laughed, but I want to make a few things clear, just so people know the facts.

1. I am not rich. Making 50K on an export sale doesn't exactly put me in the 1%. We did not price gouge.

2. I do like women who aren't afraid to let their husband lead. No denying that. We desperately need more women like this to improve America, and we need more assertive men.

3. I never said I wrote novels, but those who know me off this site will know exactly what I write. It took years to build what I built, after many failures.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Lobster
Who's the black private dick
That's a sex machine to all the chicks?
(Lobster)

You're damn right
Who is the man
That would risk his neck for his brother, man?
(Lobster)

Can ya dig it?
Who's the cat that won't cop out
When there's danger all about
(Lobster)

Right on
You see this cat, Lobster is a bad mother...
(Shut your mouth)

But I'm talking about Lobster
(Then we can dig it)
He's a complicated man
But no one understands him but his woman
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Your first post was better...