why the greatest economy ever...

Ugh.
Walrus

Re: why the greatest economy ever...

Post by Walrus »

Here's a question for you, japhy. At your architecture firm, or wherever you work, if the government said you are "required to have at least 1 woman on your work team", would you agree with it? Or would you rather hire the best person for the job? If you choose the 2nd answer, do you hate women? Would the 2nd option make you a misogynist?
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

You don't know the demographics of the A-E consulting business.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

I would never have to dignify your stupid premise with an answer because my team would already have women comprising roughly the same percentage as their composition of the general population. That’s because we never consciously exclude women to a point where we have to consciously include them. When we hire the best candidates as they come along gender balance is naturally achieved.

We are being represented by two women Senators and a woman Representative. Our State Assembly Representative is an Indian-American, as is the US Representative in the neighboring district. All best people for the job.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Maybe for your field, but some fields tend to attract more men than women. It's just how it is -- it's not racist or sexist. I'm glad we're in agreement that the best candidate should be chosen and should not be chosen based on their sex or skin color.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Do you dispute the facts about the Tulsa Massacre or just that your president is celebrating the memory of it in all its violent racism tomorrow?

Because I didn't hear about the horrific violence that helps guys get off, on YouTube, my great aunt who lived in Tulsa during that era told us about it when we visited.
Don't inject Lysol.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Sea, if you were interested in a genuine discussion, I would listen. But to put it politely, you haven't earned my time.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

LOL hilarious.
GTFO walrus, lobster, whoever the fuck you are.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Everything I mentioned above is how I honestly feel. Why would I respond to someone who just gets outraged and resorts to slander and name-calling? Can one have a discussion with the other person who is acting like that? Is it worth my time? I don't hate Sea, I've just given up on trying to have a real discussion with her. Hell, it was me who invited her to the .net site many years ago.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

You're saying those White Supremacists who dearly love Trump don't get off on the thought of violence against people with brown skin? Because that's not the impression they give--I was simply stating what it seems they'll quite easily confirm.

And outraged--hardly.
Don't inject Lysol.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Deleted User 104 wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:53 pm
Feral wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:29 pm
lobster wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:37 pm If anyone on here wants to make a little money on a side hustle, start buying those masks wherever you can find them and sell them to Calfiornia and China.
Excellent tip, lobstrodomus! You're like a leading indicator that's only a month late:

At the end of January, this 100-count pack of disposable three-layer masks — which, if you’ll remember, won’t do much good — was priced at $4.21 on Amazon, according to Keepa, which tracks price changes on the website.

As of Thursday, the set of masks has nearly quintupled in price, selling for $19.99.

This set of 10 N95 respirators was $18.20 in mid-January. It’s currently sold out after spiking to $199.99 on Wednesday, according to Keepa.

[...]
I shared this now, but my wife and I have been doing this since January.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

:lol:

#fakenews
#alternativefacts
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

The masks mostly come from China.
It took lobsters' superior intellect to get them to buy them BACK at 600% mark up.

With the $40 he had liquid, he could have profited nearly $300.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

I'm not the one who ripped off some poor soul with an asset that has since depreciated while bragging about pocketing $90,000 or whatever it was. My wife and I provided essential masks at a time it was needed, and we helped her relatives (some who are very wealthy in the exports/imports markets). You provided one person with a liability that is going to lose even more value over time. :lol:
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

Yeah, instead, you cost some people their lives.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Walrus wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:47 pm I'm not the one who ripped off some poor soul with an asset that has since depreciated while bragging about pocketing $90,000 or whatever it was. My wife and I provided essential masks at a time it was needed, and we helped her relatives (some who are very wealthy in the exports/imports markets). You provided one person with a liability that is going to lose even more value over time. :lol:
A) You have no idea if the person who bought the home is/was a "poor soul" - and I have to assume who ever bought the home did it willingly. My guess is not out of necessity.
B) Plano didn't depreciate the value of the house after the buyer bought it. So where is he liable in this?
C) Your wife and you SOLD "ESSENTIAL" masks at a time when they were needed. You bragged/boasted about your using a crisis as an opportunity to make money - and take advantage of people in NEED.
D) You "helped" her relatives HOW? By providing them with something they were in need of or by their ability to make money by charging desperate people an obscene amount of money for something essential during a crisis?
E) Some of your wife's relatives are "very wealthy". So what the heck did/do they need you for? I guess if we are to believe you, then it's safe to assume your wife didn't marry you for your money. We know she didn't marry you for your brains. So why did she marry you? Your good looks and personality. :lol:
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

Walrus wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:26 pm:lol:
Laugh all you want to. You're the one that has to live with it.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

defixione wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:39 pm
Walrus wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:26 pm:lol:
Laugh all you want to. You're the one that has to live with it.
Exactly. Except he actually takes more pride than shame in it.
He's made it clear the "Kung Flu" and fucking over people is :lol: to him.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

I feel really guilty about all those Chinese people I helped protect. :lol: