Kicks

Coffee talk.
Deleted User 289

Re: Kicks

Post by Deleted User 289 »

TraditionKU wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:48 am who is getting a pair of nasx devil shoes?

human blood in the “soul”
My guess is not me but I am going to try and buy them "retail" - and I realize I probably have a better chance of being elected President in 2024, marrying a supermodel, and winning the next Mega Millions.
Of the alleged 666 pairs, I figure 90% will be "backdoored" and go to "friends and family".
No way they are selling all 666 if there really are only 666 pairs.

You get yourself a pair of Jesus shoes?

https://jesus.shoes
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

Grandma wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:08 am
TraditionKU wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:48 am who is getting a pair of nasx devil shoes?

human blood in the “soul”
My guess is not me but I am going to try and buy them "retail" - and I realize I probably have a better chance of being elected President in 2024, marrying a supermodel, and winning the next Mega Millions.
Of the alleged 666 pairs, I figure 90% will be "backdoored" and go to "friends and family".
No way they are selling all 666 if there really are only 666 pairs.

You get yourself a pair of Jesus shoes?

https://jesus.shoes
lol...no

my “jesus” shoes would be some sort of sandal
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Shoes sold out in under a minute. I didn't get them. I'm shocked some were allegedly reselling for under $3000. Had I known I might have "invested".
Then again, I'm not too sure how well they could/would be authenticated.

Looks like Nike is suing.
holidaysmore

Post by holidaysmore »

People are dumb, sheep and will be anything because of the 'hype'. Good for NasX, I guess.
Holidaysmore - 2005
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

question is: are you going to hell if you buy them?
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

I saw these in San Francisco years ago. The ad in the window said they resist Satan, so I bought a pair.
https://imgur.com/a/TRFp8nf
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

https://www.npr.org/2021/06/04/10032576 ... nor-her-ch

Vanessa Bryant Says Nike, Without Consent, Made Shoes She Designed To Honor Her Child
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

R.I.P. Virgil.
Cynical me originally wondered how much $ went to his estate and how went to Louis Vuitton and Nike.

"Proceeds from these luxurious LV AF-1s go towards the Virgil Abloh ‘Post-Modern’ Scholarship Fund, which assists promising fashion students of Black, African American, or African descents".

https://www.sneakerfreaker.com/news/sot ... 44454779-1
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

I'm hearing unless you spent over 50k at LV in the past year your chances are all but zero to get ANY pair.

https://us.louisvuitton.com/eng-us/men/ ... /N-tpsx0q2
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

So..... At 9:00am (Central) Nike is dropping the Off White green Air Force 1s ("Brooklyns") on the SNKRS app.
It's a $160 shoe that in my size is re-selling for about $2,000.
Chances I get selected are slim to none but hey, you never know.

Unfortunately I was about 15 minutes too late on the OFF WHITE site......
Only "more than 21 hour/s" wait time in line. LOL!

You are now in line.
Thanks for your patience.

Your estimated wait time is more than 21 hours...

Off-White™ c/o Nike AF1 "Green Spark" collaboration

Exclusively available for purchase in the US.

We are experiencing a high volume of traffic and using a virtual queue to limit the amount of users on the website at the same time. This will ensure you have the best possible online experience.

This page will automatically refresh, please do not close your browser.

Last updated 6:53:03 AM
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Mario reaching out to my sneaker buddy made me laugh (see comments in the Instagram post).
Especially because I know Devonte' has the hook up at Nike.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmUW33SrWCW/?
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Got a cool pair of KU kicks for early Xmas.

One thing I don’t like about some of the newer “cooler” kicks is no tongue on the shoe. You have to slip em on like a sock.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Nice that you got some KU kicks! Happy early Christmas!
As far as shoes with no tongue and slipping them on, something to be said for comfort and ease.
Often on the weekends I will slip these on to run to the store.

ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

yea back in college I used to go down to Mass st wearing house slippers all the time too
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

"kicks" must be slang for ugly af.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Went to the Supreme store today. They had a "drop" for a Nike collaboration.
Had an "appointment" (reservation) which was hard to get.

Showed up and about 200 "re-sellers" were hanging out ready to pounce on those who had appointments/reservations and wanted to sell their shoes for a profit.

I picked up both pairs of shoes but one of the pairs the biggest size they had was a 9.5. Not my size.
I bought the 9.5 knowing I could/would sell them.
I walked out and knew a bunch of the re-sellers and I asked who wanted to buy the 9.5s.
I was made a fair/market offer (actually bid) for them and I sold them.
Was told by the re-seller if the Supreme employees saw me sell the shoes they would ban me from the store.

Two questions.....
A. After I buy the shoes from them, and I am no longer on their property, what business is it of theirs what I do with the shoes?
B. How would they ban me? Would they chase me down the street, ask me my name and ask me for ID, and then put me on a banned poster by their front entrance?
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 2:05 pm Went to the Supreme store today. They had a "drop" for a Nike collaboration.

Showed up and about 200 "re-sellers" were hanging out ready to pounce on those who had appointments/reservations and wanted to sell their shoes for a profit.

I picked up both pairs of shoes but one of the pairs the biggest size they had was a 9.5. Not my size.
I walked out and knew a bunch of the re-sellers and I asked who wanted to buy the 9.5s.
Was told by the re-seller if the Supreme employees saw me sell the shoes they would ban me from the store.

Two questions.....
A. After I buy the shoes from them, and I am no longer on their property, what business is it of theirs what I do with the shoes?
B. How would they ban me? Would they chase me down the street, ask me my name and ask me for ID, and then put me on a banned poster by their front entrance?
This post sucks without pictures.
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Shirley wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 2:17 pm
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 2:05 pm Went to the Supreme store today. They had a "drop" for a Nike collaboration.

Two questions.....
This post sucks without pictures.
How about videos?

This was the Supreme store in NYC today.....

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CwnelBRq ... BiNWFlZA==

These are the shoes.......

https://www.complex.com/sneakers/a/rile ... lease-date
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Thanks!
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

I wonder what my 3 year old Adidas would bring. They're like size 11, white with black stripes and grass stains.
Defense. Rebounds.