Kicks

Coffee talk.
Deleted User 289

Kicks

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Devonte' is a huge sneaker head and posts pics of what he gets when he gets them. I am always jealous.
Nike hooks him up big time.
I think someone posted about the Air Diors but I can't find the post.
He just got a pair I think during the All-Star break.
They are $2000 a pair retail.
Haven't dropped (been released) yet. People are seriously offering $25,000 for them. CRAZY!

https://www.dior.com/en_us/mens-fashion/air-dior

I'm always interested in seeing/hearing what other people have. PLEASE share anything you have that you really like on this tread. I know, that's opening a can of worms but have at it.

I'm no Devonte' but I hit the 70 mark today.

4 most recent pairs I acquired.

Copped these today

https://www.nike.com/launch/t/air-jordan-3-valor-blue/

Bought these two pairs on StockX a couple of weeks ago.

Was lucky and got these. People were paying up to $1200 for them. I was dumb and kept them.

https://www.nike.com/launch/t/air-jorda ... ollection/
DCHawk1
Contributor

Re: Kicks

Post by DCHawk1 »

I like shoes.

A lot.

But that's just silly.

Turtle.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

i have two pairs of dress shoes (brown and black), a pair of tennis shoes, two pairs of hiking boots (high top and low), and a pair of flip-flops

and even that often seems like two too many
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Yeah, so glad I don't feel the need to wow someone with my sneakers.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

How many pairs of Sketchers?
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

All i wear are boots. Work, cowboy, hunting or muck. I cant remember the last time i wore sneakers or anything other than boots.

I do have several pairs of jordans feom years ago when I thought they were worth spending money on. Most of them have been worn once or not at all.i need to sell themand recoup some of that lost and wasted money.

I would still like a pair of concords.
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 289

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:26 pm Yeah, so glad I don't feel the need to wow someone with my sneakers.
I'm glad you're glad.
Seems at times you feel a need to "wow" people with your vehicles, homes, travels, etc.
To each their own.
If you don't care about the "sneaker culture", and how/why people enjoy it, and that many people make a great living because of it, fantastic and so be it.
I happen to be someone who does care about it. Feel free to fault me for it if you choose to do as such.
Last edited by Deleted User 289 on Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Deleted User 289

DCHawk1 wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:58 pm I like shoes.

A lot.

But that's just silly.

Turtle.
I don't know what turtle means - nor do I know what KFC means when you post it.

Not sure what you feel is silly. The $2000 pair of shoes?
My shoes and the excessive amount I have?
Shoes?
Deleted User 289

TraditionKU wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:16 pm i have two pairs of dress shoes (brown and black), a pair of tennis shoes, two pairs of hiking boots (high top and low), and a pair of flip-flops

Seems that's all you really need.
Anything you have that you like to "collect", a "hobby", something you spend money on and definitely have "too many" of?
I have an obsessive personality so I go in waves. It's been mostly clothing and music related stuff for me.
Deleted User 289

Geezer wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:36 pm How many pairs of Sketchers?
Deleted User 289

TDub wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:44 pm All i wear are boots. Work, cowboy, hunting or muck. I cant remember the last time i wore sneakers or anything other than boots.

I do have several pairs of jordans feom years ago when I thought they were worth spending money on. Most of them have been worn once or not at all.i need to sell themand recoup some of that lost and wasted money.

I would still like a pair of concords.
The money wasn't really wasted if you sell them. I might be a buyer. If not, I would find you one.
Deleted User 289

Coincidently, last night LeBron wore the Virgil Abloh Off White Jordan 5s that are in my last photo in the original post on this thread.

Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

Grandma wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:36 am
TraditionKU wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:16 pm i have two pairs of dress shoes (brown and black), a pair of tennis shoes, two pairs of hiking boots (high top and low), and a pair of flip-flops

Anything you have that you like to "collect", a "hobby", something you spend money on and definitely have "too many" of?
I have an obsessive personality so I go in waves. It's been mostly clothing and music related stuff for me.
when i was young i collected pencils
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Sneakers shouldn’t be two thousand dollars.
Deleted User 289

TraditionKU wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:22 am

I collected rocks. Seriously.
Deleted User 289

pdub wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:31 am Sneakers shouldn’t be two thousand dollars.
I agree.
Crazy thing with these is that supposedly only 1000 pairs are being sold and as I said, there are people willing to pay $25,000 (or more) for them when they can't get buy one of the 1000 pairs "retail".
I guess this is another perfect example of my saying, "those who can - do".
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

pdub wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:31 am Sneakers shouldn’t be two thousand dollars.
Pro tip: They're worth whatever someone will pay for them.
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

I have four pairs of shoes.
Black dress shoes.
Brown dress shoes.
New Old White Guy Tennis Shoes.
Old Old White Guy Tennis Shoes.
Defense. Rebounds.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

TraditionKU wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:22 am

I collected arrowheads(real) and buffalos (toys)......Kansas...
Just Ledoux it
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Feral wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:24 am
Pro tip: They're worth whatever someone will pay for them.
Oh for sure.
Don’t be the looser that pays that money for sneakers you won’t wear.