Rodeo

Other Sports.
TDub
Contributor

Re: Rodeo

Post by TDub »

Shirley wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:37 am
TDub wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 10:50 pm Sage Kimzey might have ridden bulls smoother....maybe. But Stetson just straight up wins. He seems to cover everything.
What station is this on?

I could be wrong, but "Stetson" sounds like a non-hispanic, caucasian name, to me.

When my wife was ill and that and Covid left us with often little to do but watch TV, we started watching professional rodeo, especially the bull riding. That was several years ago but what I quickly learned was that the Brazilians appeared to be dominating the sport.
all the PRCA stuff is on the Cowboy Channel

The PBR stuff is usually on CBS or NBC if you can find it. Cowboy channel has some PBR too sometimes.

The Brazilians dominate the PBR. Jose Vitor Leme is insane. Jess Lockwood is holding strong as an American though. Bordeaux and a few others too but yea the Brazilians kick ass in the bull riding.

Stetson is a PRCA (Profesional Rodeo Cowboys Association) Cowboy, it's the association for all the actual rodeos and not just the bull riding tours.

He rides Saddle Bronc and Bulls which is rare. And yes, Caucasian from Utah, comes from a long line of bronc riders, his dad is a 2x world champion, his uncle is a world champion, his brothers have won 3 or 4 world titles. Stetson has 1 or 2 saddle bronc titles and I think 3 bull titles and I think 4 or 5 all around titles. He's currently #1 in the world in saddle bronc and bull riding. Lots can change at the NFR in Vegas in December but he has pretty much locked up at least the all around title again this year.
Just Ledoux it
TDub
Contributor

Re: Rodeo

Post by TDub »

NFR time again!
Just Ledoux it