COVID-19 - On the Ground

Coffee talk.
Overlander
Contributor

Re: COVID-19 - On the Ground

Post by Overlander »

Shirley wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 2:50 pm
KUTradition wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 11:13 am Nobel awarded to Katalin Kariko and Drew Weissman, who together weee instrumental in the creation of mRNA vaccines
But!...But!...But!!!!
So, off with their heads?
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

I didn't know Ivermectin was spelled mRNA.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Aaron Rodgers is desperate for attention, and needs your affirmation! Please help!

(Scroll down for Kelce's video reply.)

Aaron Rodgers is inviting Travis Kelce to have a vaccine debate. Rodgers proposes that it be him and Robert F. Kennedy Jr. against Kelce and Anthony Fauci

Travis Kelce on Aaron Rodgers calling him “Mr. Pfizer” on Tuesday:
“I thought it was pretty good. With the mustache, I look like someone named Mr. Pfizer. Who knew I'd get into vax wars with Aaron Rodgers, man? Mr. Pfizer against the Johnson and Johnson family over there.”

*The owner of the New York Jets in an heir to the Johnson&Johnson fortune.
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Shirley wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:26 pm Aaron Rodgers is desperate for attention, and needs your affirmation! Please help!

Aaron Rodgers is inviting Travis Kelce to have a vaccine debate. Rodgers proposes that it be him and Robert F. Kennedy Jr. against Kelce and Anthony Fauci

“I thought it was pretty good. With the mustache, I look like someone named Mr. Pfizer. Who knew I'd get into vax wars with Aaron Rodgers, man? Mr. Pfizer against the Johnson and Johnson family over there.”

I’ve been thinking a lot about consequences lately. Rodgers sure seems like a classic example of what can happen to people who live utterly removed from even the risk of consequences.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

jfish26 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:12 am
Shirley wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:26 pm Aaron Rodgers is desperate for attention, and needs your affirmation! Please help!

I’ve been thinking a lot about consequences lately. Rodgers sure seems like a classic example of what can happen to people who live utterly removed from even the risk of consequences.
I don't know anything about him other than his exceptional skills as a QB and his anti-vax feelings. But it makes me wonder if he's always been flakey, or if this is recent?
Anand Giridharadas
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

i have never taken the flu shot. that does not make me anti vax.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

MICHHAWK wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:25 am i have never taken the flu shot. that does not make me anti vax.
I agree.
Anand Giridharadas
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Shirley wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:21 am
jfish26 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:12 am

I don't know anything about him other than his exceptional skills as a QB and his anti-vax feelings. But it makes me wonder if he's always been flakey, or if this is recent?
He has always thought he was the smartest person in any room.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

MICHHAWK wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:25 am i have never taken the flu shot. that does not make me anti vax.
I reserve judgement in case you contract H1N1. Always take the life preserver when swimming beyond your ability to return to shore.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

...threatened the federal judge presiding over the civil case, and threatened that, should the government attempt to enforce the court orders halting their distribution of MMS, the Grenons would "pick up guns" and instigate "a Waco".

Today In: Prove to me that there isn't a rube born every minute!

(Wonder where they got the idea to have people ingest bleach?)

Family Sentenced to Over 12 Years in Prison for Selling Dangerous “Bleach” Miracle Mineral Solution as “COVID Cure”

Four Florida men who distributed the toxic bleach solution Miracle Mineral Solution (MMS) as a cure for COVID-19 and other serious medical conditions have been sentenced to 5 to 12 years in prison for conspiring to defraud the United States. According to an October 6, 2023 news release issued by the U.S. Attorney's Office of the Southern District of Florida, 66-year-old Mark Grenon and 36-year-old Joseph Grenon were sentenced to 5 years in prison, and 37-year-old Jonathan Grenon and 29-year-old Jordan Grenon received more than 12 years, due to a guilty verdict of contempt in court by a federal jury.

MMS is a chemical solution containing sodium chlorite and water, often mixed with citric acid, that can become chlorine dioxide when ingested. Chlorine dioxide is used as an industrial bleach in water treatment and paper production, and the FDA has warned consumers that drinking MMS is the equivalent of drinking bleach. It can cause serious side effects such as nausea, severe vomiting, diarrhea, and life-threatening low blood pressure. Drinking MMS has also been linked to at least one death.

According to the U.S. Attorney's Office, the four men fraudulently promoted and sold MMS as a cure for COVID-19, as well as for cancer, Alzheimer's, diabetes, autism, malaria, hepatitis, Parkinson's, and HIV/AIDS. The men sold MMS under the entity Genesis II Church of Health and Healing ("Genesis"), which, according to the charging documents, Mark Grenon "has nothing to do with religion," and that he founded Genesis to "legalize the use of MMS" and avoid "going to jail."

Federal prosecutors charged Grenon and his sons for promoting MMS as a cure for COVID in July 2020. They were also charged with criminal contempt for ignoring previous court orders resulting from a civil case to stop distributing MMS and indicted in 2021. According the United States Justice Department news release about the case, the Grenons also "allegedly threatened the federal judge presiding over the civil case, and threatened that, should the government attempt to enforce the court orders halting their distribution of MMS, the Grenons would "pick up guns" and instigate "a Waco."

A jury trial conducted this year found the men manufactured MMS in a shed in their back yard and sold tens of thousands of bottles of the product nationwide, receiving more than $1 million in sales. Photos shown to the jury depicted blue chemical drums containing 10,000 pounds of sodium chlorite powder — the active ingredient in MMS — which had warning labels stating the product was toxic, flammable, and highly dangerous to consume.
Anand Giridharadas
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

One of my favorite songs!

If anyone ever wanted to do a case study of people before and after the vaccine.....

Rebillet before the vaccine -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnbL-Hm-xws
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

how does one uh....even find this?
Just Ledoux it
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

TDub wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 8:17 am
it found me…seriously

amazon music, playing music “like” Blackalicious and it just randomly came on

fuckin algorithms
Last edited by KUTradition on Fri Oct 20, 2023 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Silly boy, the algorithm finds you...
Anand Giridharadas
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

lol
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

KUTradition wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 9:05 amlol
^^^

We both posted at the same time.

When I clicked on that link yesterday, before I watched it I read a bunch of the comments, and was amazed, (and a little hurt), it hadn't found me before.

Then I watched it...

Entertaining, but...
Anand Giridharadas
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Shirley wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 9:04 am
Silly boy, the algorithm finds you...
I'm unalgorithmable. They have no idea where to go next.
Just Ledoux it
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Shirley wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 9:09 am
^^^

When I clicked on that link yesterday, before I watched it I read a bunch of the comments, and was amazed, (and a little hurt), it hadn't found me before.

Then I watched it...

Entertaining, but...
disturbing is the word searching for your sentence.
Just Ledoux it
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

Shirley wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 9:09 am
^^^

Then I watched it...

Entertaining, but...
i haven’t even watched it, just listened