COVID-19 - On the Ground

Coffee talk.
DeletedUser

Re: COVID-19 - On the Ground

Post by DeletedUser »

twocoach wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:44 am
DeletedUser wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:54 am So is he saying she had an adverse reaction to the vaccine and died?

If true, it's very rare, but it happens. He's entitled to feel however he wants about it I suppose.
Posting "He helped kill my auntie" on social media is a bit more than "feel however he wants".
I guess? Seems like he is just posting how he feels.

And by him doing so publicly, we are allowed to judge him for it and think he's dumb for posting it.
Cassandra

Post by Cassandra »

DeletedUser wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:54 am So is he saying she had an adverse reaction to the vaccine and died?

If true, it's very rare, but it happens. He's entitled to feel however he wants about it I suppose.
Not sure I would call it rare. Injuries were extremely high from the shots.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Cassandra wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:03 am

"Reports of injuries on a website that requires zero proof of said injuries in a climate where people have politicized the vaccine" is different than "injuries".
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

I'm so tired of hearing about all things covid and vaccine related.
Just Ledoux it
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

DeletedUser wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:53 am
twocoach wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:44 am

Posting "He helped kill my auntie" on social media is a bit more than "feel however he wants".
I guess? Seems like he is just posting how he feels.

And by him doing so publicly, we are allowed to judge him for it and think he's dumb for posting it.
Yeah, following up saying.....

"I hope Bill Gates goes down he's a real life Lex Luthor. He helped kill my auntie"

With a......

"It gave her complications, I mean she was already overweight & unhealthy but that was the cherry on top".

To a.....

"I can't prove this theory".

Had a major bearing on my concluding "JFC".
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

"Injuries were extremely high"? Really?
"Injuries" meaning what exactly? Holes poked in arms by needles?
If so, then yes, I agree. "injuries" were "extremely high".
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:00 pm

"Injuries were extremely high"? Really?
"Injuries" meaning what exactly? Holes poked in arms by needles?
If so, then yes, I agree. "injuries" were "extremely high".
Exactly. Did you know that 100% of recipients of the shot suffered puncture wounds?

And did you know that 100% of recipients of the shot have died, or are now terminal?
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

poor, poor lobs

still down the rabbit hole
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Why even pay attention to a "Tate News" twitter account?

I judge you more for constantly seeking out those posts than I do the idiots who actually post the stuff.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

Mmmmmmm………I don’t think ousie is following Tate. Methinks it’s saira who he’s after 😄
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

"Covid vaccines linked to slight increases in heart, brain, and blood disorders"

https://nypost.com/2024/02/20/us-news/c ... disorders/

There were side effects and people were smart to consider them, and the conversation absolutely should have been allowed all along
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

today is old school day. we are talking china fungus and pronouns and russia and remy. today is throwback thursday one day early.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

what else can we dredge up that no one cares about anymore.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

randylahey wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:58 am "Covid vaccines linked to slight increases in heart, brain, and blood disorders"

There were side effects and people were smart to consider them, and the conversation absolutely should have been allowed all along
Yes.
But those risks of those listed issues are greater when infected with COVID without the vaccine - in fact, over twice ( 2.05 rate ratio ) as likely.

From your article:
“The odds of all of these adverse events is still much, much higher when infected with SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19), so getting vaccinated is still by far the safer choice,” Jacob Glanville, CEO of biotech company Centivax, told Forbes.

“The massive study and review of the data reveals some rare association of the mRNA vaccines and myocarditis, especially after the second shot, as well as an association between the Oxford Astra Zeneca adenovirus vector vaccines and Guillain-Barre syndrome,” Siegel, who was not involved in the study, told Fox News Digital.

“But these risks are rare and other studies show that the vaccine decreases the risk of myocarditis from COVID itself dramatically,” he said, adding that all vaccines have side effects.

To put it in durr terms:
If you told me I had a 1 in 100,000 chance of getting a heart condition from a vaccine but that vaccine dropped my risk of getting that same heart condition from an infection from 300 in 100,000 to 150 in 100,000, i'd take that 1 in 100,000 chance to increase my odds of protection significantly. I'm very likely going to be infected by COVID so that is worth the risk.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

To put it in even more, not fully mathematically applicable, but durr'r terms:

I get two choices.

A. I can shoot 100 free throws. If I make 6 free throws out of the 100 I win one million dollars.
B. I can shoot 1000 free throws. If I make just 1 of those free throws I can stop and take as long of a break as I want and then I get to shoot 100 more free throws. If I make 3 of those I win one million dollars. So I get 1100 tries to hit 4 free throws vs 100 tries to hit 6.

Which would you choose?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

randylahey wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:58 am "Covid vaccines linked to slight increases in heart, brain, and blood disorders"

So it increased at a smaller rate than the increase of those same things in people who have had covid. Thanks for making the case to get a vaccination. You finally provided a source on one of your idiotic posts and it successfully proved the exact opposite of what you intended.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

twocoach wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:49 am

So it increased at a smaller rate than the increase of those same things in people who have had covid. Thanks for making the case to get a vaccination. You finally provided a source on one of your idiotic posts and it successfully proved the exact opposite of what you intended.
No it didn't. At one point some of you assholes said there were no adverse effects and insisted everyone should get it

People like myself who were justified in questioning a rushed poorly studied vaccine have been proven right in so many ways at this point
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

randylahey wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 1:15 pm

No it didn't. At one point some of you assholes said there were no adverse effects and insisted everyone should get it

People like myself who were justified in questioning a rushed poorly studied vaccine have been proven right in so many ways at this point
From your article.

“The odds of all of these adverse events is still much, much higher when infected with SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19), so getting vaccinated is still by far the safer choice,” Jacob Glanville, CEO of biotech company Centivax, told Forbes.

“But these risks are rare and other studies show that the vaccine decreases the risk of myocarditis from COVID itself dramatically,” he said, adding that all vaccines have side effects.

“It always comes down to a risk/benefit analysis of what you are more afraid of — the vaccine’s side effects or the virus itself, which can have long-term side effects in terms of brain fog, fatigue, cough, and also heart issues,” Siegel said.

“Denying or exaggerating a vaccine’s side effects is not good science — nor is underestimating the risks of the virus, especially in high-risk groups,” Siegel added.

You can continue to pretend like you're right but you're simply ignoring portions of reality to prop up your shitty argument. YES, there are some side effects of the covid vaccine just as there are with every vaccine, every medication, etc... but it has also been clearly studied what the side effects are of NOT getting vaccinated and those side effects have been worse.

The decision to do nothing is a decision that carries consequences, just like the decision to do something. No one wants to experience any side effects from anything they ingest but the decision as to whether or not to get vaccinated for covid has always been a risk comparison and there is enough data out there from real scientists to show that it was riskier not to get vaccinated than it was to get vaccinated. Stop lying.
Last edited by twocoach on Wed Feb 21, 2024 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

twocoach wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 1:17 pm
randylahey wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 1:15 pm

From your article.

Cute. What about the millions of people who had covid before any vaccines were available and didn't have any symptoms, and faced no risk from covid.

The vaccines were never necessary for most. The small percent that truly needed it, yeah get it, it's worth the risk

But we lived in a society where half the country wanted to force everyone to get it because of vaccine misinformation claiming the vaccines were safe and effective. And at this point there's years of data proving that the vaccines were not all that effective and not completely safe. All for a virus that wasn't that dangerous to most people (especially people who weren't elderly, obese, or with preexisting conditions)