Finding New Shit on TV

Coffee talk.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Re: Finding New Shit on TV

Post by DCHawk1 »

PhDhawk wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:40 pm Oh, and if you're ever being interviewed for a documentary, put a shirt on.
And your teeth in.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

jhawks99 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:50 pm I forgot about the lady in Ames. She seems way too normal for this bunch.
The dood with the prosthetic legs -- the manager -- grew on me as well.
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

DCHawk1 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:57 pm
jhawks99 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:50 pm I forgot about the lady in Ames. She seems way too normal for this bunch.
Yeah, he's also fine.

Just remembered Carol's current husband. Guy creeps me the fuck out.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

CrimsonNBlue wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:59 pm
DCHawk1 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:57 pm
Yeah, he's also fine.

Just remembered Carol's current husband. Guy creeps me the fuck out.
Yeah, he's terrible. But I gasped "thank God" audibly when he said they SPOILER ALERT: called "law enforcement" right away. Finally, somebody who isn't fucking insane.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Carole and her husband handled everything much better from a legal perspective.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

CrimsonNBlue wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:44 pm
PhDhawk wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:40 pm There was murder, murder for hire, polygamy, sexual abuse, animal abuse....

But the most instantly unlikable thing was that douche riding around his neighborhood on an elephant.

Oh, and if you're ever being interviewed for a documentary, put a shirt on.
There was even a bathtub interview.

By the way, why would you use cologne when you could use something like, oh, I don't know, sardine oil!
Employee gets arm ripped off by tiger. First reaction, "I'll never recover from this financially."
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

PhDhawk wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:27 pm
CrimsonNBlue wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:44 pm
PhDhawk wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:40 pm There was murder, murder for hire, polygamy, sexual abuse, animal abuse....

But the most instantly unlikable thing was that douche riding around his neighborhood on an elephant.

Oh, and if you're ever being interviewed for a documentary, put a shirt on.
There was even a bathtub interview.

By the way, why would you use cologne when you could use something like, oh, I don't know, sardine oil!
Employee gets arm ripped off by tiger. First reaction, "I'll never recover from this financially."
Looks like she has pretty posh digs though.
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

If you thought of yourself as a loyal employee, think again.
Deleted User 307

Post by Deleted User 307 »

CrimsonNBlue wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:33 pm If you thought of yourself as a loyal employee, think again.
We had a mass exodus in my company that I stuck around and it has progressed my career tremendously. Stayed up to 1 am for a 17 hour day because of something that came up, and don’t mind a bit. If I loss a fingernail in the confines of my building, I’d be demanding as fuck.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Vega wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:15 am
CrimsonNBlue wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:33 pm If you thought of yourself as a loyal employee, think again.
We had a mass exodus in my company that I stuck around and it has progressed my career tremendously. Stayed up to 1 am for a 17 hour day because of something that came up, and don’t mind a bit. If I loss a fingernail in the confines of my building, I’d be demanding as fuck.
I shot an 18 ga nail through my hand yesterday, between the thimb and forefinger. It was a wonderful explosion of expletives for a minute. Then back to it. At least it was just an 18ga nail.

I also thought to myself that id rather do that 100 more times than get sick.
Just Ledoux it
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

TDub wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:33 am
I shot an 18 ga nail through my hand yesterday, between the thimb and forefinger. It was a wonderful explosion of expletives for a minute. Then back to it. At least it was just an 18ga nail.

I noticed your absence but attributed it to my sophisticated and comprehensive, some people say "scathing", take down of your recommendation of the Quesarito at Taco Bell, and outed you as a deeply closeted Miracle Whipper.

Relieved to learn it wasn't anything nearly so serious.
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Take it to the "Today In So Much Winning!", thread.

And, congratulations!
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
KU76erfan

Post by KU76erfan »

Good lord, I hope you're ok. You've just pretty much described my worst nightmare as a pianist.
"Having T-Shirt tmcats as a KSU fan has to be embarrassing for some. He should just stay on the tiggerboard where the little weasel best fits in."
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Feral wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:54 am

I noticed your absence but attributed it to my sophisticated and comprehensive, some people say "scathing", take down of your recommendation of the Quesarito at Taco Bell, and outed you as a deeply closeted Miracle Whipper.

Ha. My absence was more driven by the fact that my previous 10 or so posts were nothing but complaints about the (and my) situation. Complaining does nothing and i didnt like that i was engaging in it so frequently so I hit the pause button on posting my ills.
Just Ledoux it
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

KU76erfan wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:57 am

Good lord, I hope you're ok. You've just pretty much described my worst nightmare as a pianist.
Ha, yea im fine. An 18 ga nail is small (diameter wise) and it hit nothing but flesh, no big deal other than my flurry of cusswords as stress relief. Not much worse than getting a shot other than you dont usually see the needle poking through the other side haha!
Just Ledoux it
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

I've had my share of nasty cuts and burns, no fun but you move on. Getting impaled by a nail sounds like less fun than a sugar burn.
Defense. Rebounds.
Deleted User 307

Post by Deleted User 307 »

Took a staple gun staple to the palm once about 15-20 years ago. Haven't touched a tool since.
KU76erfan

Post by KU76erfan »

jhawks99 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:36 am I've had my share of nasty cuts and burns, no fun but you move on. Getting impaled by a nail sounds like less fun than a sugar burn.
Never test your caramel with fingers, I learned that the hard way.
"Having T-Shirt tmcats as a KSU fan has to be embarrassing for some. He should just stay on the tiggerboard where the little weasel best fits in."
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

TDub wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:27 am
Feral wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:54 am

Ha. My absence was more driven by the fact that my previous 10 or so posts were nothing but complaints about the (and my) situation. Complaining does nothing and i didnt like that i was engaging in it so frequently so I hit the pause button on posting my ills.
I am on a lot less during this stay at home order because I now have to be on my phone for conference calls for hours a day now. I assume many are having similar issues as well. I have been on calls now since 8:30am and will be until noon. Ugh.