Wake Fires Manning

Kansas Basketball.
Deleted User 289

Re: Wake Fires Manning

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Cascadia wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 1:46 pm
Grandma wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 12:14 pm At the risk of setting of my Jeeper signal, I’ll simply say I’m in a position to know. Of course I agree with you 100% that if the contract states he’s not owed money under certain conditions, and those conditions have been tripped, then he’s not owed that money.
From what I was told, I don’t believe that to be the case. I haven’t seen the actual contract so I can’t say for 100% certainty that the are or are not such clauses but I was simply told Wake owes him 15 million. Don’t know much more than that.
God damnit you’re an idiot
I'm well aware I'm an idiot. Are you aware that you're an idiot too?
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

i delivered DManning’s newspaper in the early 90’s

does that give me cool points?
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

TraditionKU wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 3:28 pm i delivered DManning’s newspaper in the early 90’s

does that give me cool points?
It may give you some insight into DMan's contract terms.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

The agents are generally familiar with contract terms.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Deleted User 289

If you guys truly gave a shit and had a desire to use your brain, you would know (or at least be able to figure out) how I would know about Danny's contract.
But hey, I get it, it's more fun to be dicks about it.
Carry on kids. Let's all have fun!

CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

It's pretty clear that the two parties publicly disagree whether Danny is entitled to the $15m. That's an innocuous statement all things considered including your inside info.
Deleted User 289

I'm not sure just how clear it is.
From what I have been told, Wake planned on the firing a long time ago and they have been in "negotiations" off and on (mostly off) for about 2 months in terms of the "buyout".
Interesting how/why people such as Goodman are first learning of the alleged Wake claim within the past week - and to the best of my knowledge neither of the two parties involved have said anything publicly in terms of what Goodman claims. Hmmm. Stay tuned......

Hey, it's definitely possible Danny doesn't get the full 15 million.
Doesn't mean it's not what is owed to him in the contract.
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

Ugh, gutter, you have no ‘inside information’. You’re a crazy person who makes up stories online to in order to boost your low self esteem
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

I think its somewhere in between.
Gutman gets to be near a number of athletes bc of his work but I'm not sure he's having two way convos/stories might be a touch embellished.

We should email Danny and find out.
Deleted User 289

Cascadia wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 5:07 pm Ugh, gutter, you have no ‘inside information’. You’re a crazy person who makes up stories online to in order to boost your low self esteem
"to boost your low self esteem".
So says the guy who feels the need to put me down on a frequent basis - to feel better about himself"?
You got one thing right in your post. I'm a crazy person. The rest of your post = fail.
Let me help you out, there are a few people on here who know that I do have more than a little "inside information" - of which you accused me of not having.
I choose not to share it publicly on here because when I shared it in the past there were a few assholes who actually harassed me - off of a message board.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Grandma wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 5:36 pm
Cascadia wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 5:07 pm Ugh, gutter, you have no ‘inside information’. You’re a crazy person who makes up stories online to in order to boost your low self esteem
"to boost your low self esteem".
So says the guy who feels the need to put me down on a frequent basis - to feel better about himself"?
You got one thing right in your post. I'm a crazy person. The rest of your post = fail.
Let me help you out, there are a few people on here who know that I do have more than a little "inside information" - of which you accused me of not having.
I choose not to share it publicly on here because when I shared it in the past there were a few assholes who actually harassed me - off of a message board.
Is it Tuby?
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

i don’t care how true or embellished gutter’s stories are, but it wouldn’t surprise me if he’s being 100% truthful

plus, i enjoy them
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

TraditionKU wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 7:04 pm i don’t care how true or embellished gutter’s stories are, but it wouldn’t surprise me if he’s being 100% truthful

plus, i enjoy them
I’m sure his therapist cringes at comments like this one
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Id rather have gutter around than not around.
Just Ledoux it
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Gutter has been incredibly circumspect and reasonable lately.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

To all you dillsticks who felt better about yourselves for giving me shit -
(for example - Cascadia wrote: ↑Fri May 01, 2020 5:07 pm
Ugh, gutter, you have no ‘inside information’. You’re a crazy person who makes up stories online to in order to boost your low self esteem")

I learned tonight that Danny is in FACT getting paid every penny of the contract.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

Turg fired at Maryland.

Danny taking over interim.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

I saw that, I didn't know Danny was at Maryland. Sucks for Turg.
Defense. Rebounds.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Kinda weird.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

NewtonHawk11 wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:28 pm Turg fired at Maryland.

Danny taking over interim.
strange. didnt think turg had done that bad. not necessarily that good either though. wonder if they are considering danny for the job or not at all