Trump 2020, the Pandemic, and its Weaponization

Ugh.
Deleted User 289

Re: Trump 2020, the Pandemic, and its Weaponization

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Trump fucked up too.

Funny how neither of them have mentioned voter fraud in days.
dolomite2

Post by dolomite2 »

This from Gorillatrades.com:daily update
The number of COVID-19 infections hit 30 million globally today, with India, France, and Spain reporting record number of cases, and overseas continue to struggle amid the fears of a rough winter on the Northern hemisphere.
Thanks a lot Donald Trump!
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

We have exported our stupidity Without tariffs.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

We’re headed for fascist rule if Trump wins.
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

We are in fascist rule already.
Deleted User 310

Post by Deleted User 310 »

That word does not mean what you apparently think it means.

We are not under fascist rule.

Although some of you guys would be totally fine with it as long as it was left-wing fascism (if that even exists, yet).
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:47 am That word does not mean what you apparently think it means.

Although some of you guys would be totally fine with it as long as it was left-wing fascism (if that even exists, yet).
Two separate threads where Illy creates a made up "belief" that Dems would allegedly support with no facts to support it. You're on a roll.
Deleted User 310

twocoach wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:55 am
IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:47 am That word does not mean what you apparently think it means.

Two separate threads where Illy creates a made up "belief" that Dems would allegedly support with no facts to support it. You're on a roll.
Isn't that exactly what you did where you said 1 more conservative justice and women's right to choose would disappear? That unborn children of illegal immigrants would have more rights than female citizens? 🤔

You are sort of a clown. I can't take your tough guy act seriously having seen your pictures after your doxxed yourself on twitter. You just can't pull it off. 🤣🤣🤣
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

Wow, Illy is now going full Hawklin/Phogusher with the online stalking of other posters. What a fucking creep
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:08 am

Isn't that exactly what you did where you said 1 more conservative justice and women's right to choose would disappear? That unborn children of illegal immigrants would have more rights than female citizens? 🤔

You are sort of a clown. I can't take your tough guy act seriously having seen your pictures after your doxxed yourself on twitter. You just can't pull it off. 🤣🤣🤣
1) I said nothing about the children of illegal immigrants. That's just your failure to read properly.

2) I dont know what pictures of mine you've been viewing but that's really fucking creepy to talk about here.
Deleted User 310

twocoach wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:15 am

1) I said nothing about the children of illegal immigrants. That's just your failure to read properly.

2) I dont know what pictures of mine you've been viewing but that's really fucking creepy to talk about here.
1) sorry, an unborn child who is not yet an American citizen. Failure to read properly indeed.

2) 😘 don't be a douche and people won't want to see how douchey you look in real life.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:24 am
twocoach wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:15 am

1) sorry, an unborn child who is not yet an American citizen. Failure to read properly indeed.

2) 😘 don't be a douche and people won't want to see how douchey you look in real life.
You're a douche all the time and I don't care at all what your real life looks like. That's fucking creepy and off limits, dude.
Deleted User 310

Real life is off limits? No. This is real life.

Doxxing people is off limits (on this messageboard). I didnt dox you. You did it to yourself by posting obnoxious comments on KU twitter accounts. Don't worry i won't tell gusher your name.

Be thankful i am stable. It should serve as a lesson that it is a small world and the internet has lots of crazy people....so being an endless dick to people for no good reason can have consequences. There is no reason to be rude all the time. We can disagree and discuss without animosity on most things (not things like racism etc.), but you have a difficult time doing that with me.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:58 am Real life is off limits? No. This is real life.

Doxxing people is off limits (on this messageboard). I didnt dox you. You did it to yourself by posting obnoxious comments on KU twitter accounts. Don't worry i won't tell gusher your name.

Be thankful i am stable. It should serve as a lesson that it is a small world and the internet has lots of crazy people....so being an endless dick to people for no good reason can have consequences. There is no reason to be rude all the time. We can disagree and discuss without animosity on most things (not things like racism etc.), but you have a difficult time doing that with me.
All you're doing is displaying how fucking creepy you are.
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

Who?
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

jfish26 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 12:44 pm
Mjl wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 12:41 pm
jfish26 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 12:35 pm Would it be as simple as Trump just, like, sitting at the Resolute Desk with his arms crossed?

No.

But if you think there's not a playbook out there...look around. He's already delegitimizing unfavorable results, in the case widespread voting by mail leads to his electoral defeat.
Exactly. Another way to think of it is what would be the appropriate, legal action of Congress and the sitting President if there was a mountain of legitimate evidence that there was massive voter fraud?

That's what I see as more likely than unlikely to happen if he loses.
The evidence doesn't even need to be legitimate, to put it on a path to the Supreme Court.
This ^ is starting.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/milita ... nnsylvania

This thread is a good analysis of how much BS this is.
https://twitter.com/eliehonig/status/13 ... 12416?s=20
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

bump