GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
DCHawk1
Contributor

Re: George Floyd and the Ensuing Protests

Post by DCHawk1 »

TDub wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 10:49 pm Seperating the reason for the protest vs the results of the protest....
All those cop cars they're destroying, who do they think pays for that?
I'd say it's money that could be better spent on continuing education training in take-down and restraint techniques, but...sumpin' sumpin' Catholic priest.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

sdoyel wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 11:17 pm Hey DC...

https://twitter.com/mcfaul/status/12669 ... 64577?s=21
Only the be..s.......aw, fuck it
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

TDub wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 10:49 pm Seperating the reason for the protest vs the results of the protest....
All those cop cars they're destroying, who do they think pays for that?
So, it's all about municipal costs...right?
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

sdoyel wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 11:17 pm Hey DC...

https://twitter.com/mcfaul/status/12669 ... 64577?s=21
Thanks. I think I'm probably the only poster on this board who has been uniformly and consistently opposed to public-sector unions.

Thanks for making the point.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 11:18 pm
Only the be..s.......aw, fuck it
Yeah, fuck it.

You know better.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

DCHawk1 wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 10:00 pm
twocoach wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 9:39 pm
DCHawk1 wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 9:19 pm This isn't a think-tank. It's people, on the ground, in black communities, fighting for change.
https://mappingpoliceviolence.org/

Their stats were the ones I quoted before, and their solutions have nothing to do with your virute signaling or self-righteousness.

Also, fuck you.
And again, I made zero comments that attempted to say otherwise. I made zero claims that police brutality cases were increasing. I made zero statements that any changes being attempted weren't helping. I simply stated that it makes me angry that there are any incidents such as this at all.

You continue to create fake claims and then call me awful names based on those false claims. If you're jonesing to hear it again just to feel a little better about yourself to finish the night, here you go. You are more educated than me and have more knowledge of academic topics and concepts than me.

I hope this helps you sleep better. Have a great night.
Fuck you.
So eloquently stated by the person who claims I have no right to share my thoughts and concerns here because I haven't provided an academic dissertation on the proper steps to fixing the situation.

At least your hypocrisy is consistent.
Deleted User 318

Post by Deleted User 318 »

DCHawk1 wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 8:04 pm
twocoach wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 7:41 pm
The fact that wanting minorities to feel equal in the eyes of the law and law enforcement is considered by you a "fucking damaging ideology" is very unsettling and not surprising.
Sorry. I responded before you edited.

So, fuck you, you prissy little cunt.

You are ignorant of the actual, factual information READILY available that describes the problems and solutions to the preponderance of police-involved deaths, and so you instinctively screech about other issues that support your weltanschauung. And when called on it you resort to screaming racism.

Fuck you.
Extremely Not Nice.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

twocoach wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 11:28 pm
twocoach wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 9:39 pm

And again, I made zero comments that attempted to say otherwise. I made zero claims that police brutality cases were increasing. I made zero statements that any changes being attempted weren't helping. I simply stated that it makes me angry that there are any incidents such as this at all.

You continue to create fake claims and then call me awful names based on those false claims. If you're jonesing to hear it again just to feel a little better about yourself to finish the night, here you go. You are more educated than me and have more knowledge of academic topics and concepts than me.

I hope this helps you sleep better. Have a great night.
Fuck you.
So eloquently stated by the person who claims I have no right to share my thoughts and concerns here because I haven't provided an academic dissertation on the proper steps to fixing the situation.

Oh, umm...fuck you.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Also, I never said anything about needing to present or providing any dissertations. If your intellectual insecurity caused you to read that into it, that's your problem.

And, of course, fuck you.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

DCHawk1 wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 11:46 pm
twocoach wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 11:28 pm

Fuck you.

Oh, umm...fuck you.
Still waiting to hear what these alleged "sad partisan ends" I am pursuing are. Or did you already explain it without words and I was simply too stupid to read your mind?
Deleted User 318

Post by Deleted User 318 »

DCHawk1 wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 11:51 pm Also, I never said anything about needing to present or providing any dissertations. If your intellectual insecurity caused you to read that into it, that's your problem.

Not Nice. May I suggest, frick you?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

DCHawk1 wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 11:51 pm Also, I never said anything about needing to present or providing any dissertations. If your intellectual insecurity caused you to read that into it, that's your problem.

I am not the one desperately seeking out ways to intellectually knock anyone and everyone down a peg.

OF COURSE I fucking know that updated, modernized training will help reduce cases of police brutality. As time passes and conferences are held and studies are done, virtually field sees advances and modernization in tactics and procedures. But that is not enough. It addresses a piece of the problem but not all of the problem.

Poor training alone didn't lead to a cop who has been in 17 separate complaints of police impropriety being shielded by a cop who has been in 10 or more incidents of police impropriety being caught on video ending the life of an unarmed, handcuffed man suspected of using a fake $20 bill.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

twocoach wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 12:08 am

I am not the one desperately seeking out ways to intellectually knock anyone and everyone down a peg.
It's so fucking weird that you think asking you to do a thirty second Google search before making up your mind about something is intellectually knocking you down.

I mean...lulz.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

Trump has got to be eating this shit up. Amirite?

https://twitter.com/michaeladams317/sta ... 78976?s=21

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

OF COURSE I fucking know that updated, modernized training will help reduce cases of police brutality. As time passes and conferences are held and studies are done, virtually field sees advances and modernization in tactics and procedures. But that is not enough. It addresses a piece of the problem but not all of the problem.

Poor training alone didn't lead to a cop who has been in 17 separate complaints of police impropriety being shielded by a cop who has been in 10 or more incidents of police impropriety being caught on video ending the life of an unarmed, handcuffed man suspected of using a fake $20 bill.
They should have been fired a long time ago.

Likely they weren't because of unions.

The unions DC is not a fan of.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
Deleted User 141

Post by Deleted User 141 »

NiceDC wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 11:59 pm

Not Nice. May I suggest, frick you?
You can’t, that’d be PassiveAggressiveDC’s job.
Deleted User 141

Post by Deleted User 141 »

PhDhawk wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 12:47 am

They should have been fired a long time ago.

Likely they weren't because of unions.

The unions DC is not a fan of.
This is the first post that’s made sense on this thread in a little while.