Deleted User 289

Re: George Floyd and the Ensuing Protests

Post by Deleted User 289 »

DCHawk1 wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 8:41 pm
Grandma wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 8:14 pm
DCHawk1 wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 8:04 pm
Sorry. I responded before you edited.

So, fuck you, you prissy little cunt.

You are ignorant of the actual, factual information READILY available that describes the problems and solutions to the preponderance of police-involved deaths, and so you instinctively screech about other issues that support your weltanschauung. And when called on it you resort to screaming racism.

Fuck you.
I know you are going to do what you are going to do but I am begging you to please stop saying fuck you to people on here. Even if they deserve it.
When a poster calls you a racist or when the site administrator says that have a long history of siding with and defending "people who kill other people," -- all because they're enjoying a fit of self-righteous partisan anger -- and you let it slide like water off the ol' duck's back, then maybe I'll take your advice.

Until then, well...you know.
It wasn't advice. It was a request.
No one called you a racist nor did the site site administrator say that have a long history of siding with and defending "people who kill other people - in the post I was responding to. Did they?
You've done it repeatedly for reasons other than what you are rightfully not happy about.
Like I said, you're going to do whatever works for you but I'm letting you know it has an affect on me tonight. Maybe tomorrow I will feel differently.
God forbid you experienced what I did tonight. It bugs me how much anger and hatred there is in this country (and world) and yes, I'm aware I'm 100% guilty of it too. Shame on me and fuck me too!
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

DCHawk1 wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 8:04 pm
twocoach wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 7:41 pm
The fact that wanting minorities to feel equal in the eyes of the law and law enforcement is considered by you a "fucking damaging ideology" is very unsettling and not surprising.
Sorry. I responded before you edited.

So, fuck you, you prissy little cunt.

You are ignorant of the actual, factual information READILY available that describes the problems and solutions to the preponderance of police-involved deaths, and so you instinctively screech about other issues that support your weltanschauung. And when called on it you resort to screaming racism.

Fuck you.
Have I missed anything today?

I see DC's in full

again.

“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
Leawood

Post by Leawood »

This is somewhat unnerving. In addition to the police, we have the sheriffs and state highway patrol here.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

This isn't a think-tank. It's people, on the ground, in black communities, fighting for change.
https://mappingpoliceviolence.org/

Their stats were the ones I quoted before, and their solutions have nothing to do with your virute signaling or self-righteousness.

Also, fuck you.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Grandma wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 9:13 pm

No one called you a racist nor did the site site administrator say that have a long history of siding with and defending "people who kill other people....Did they?
Yes.

And yes.

I'm not sure what the "post I was responding to" has to do with anything.
Deleted User 289

DCHawk1 wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 9:21 pm
Grandma wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 9:13 pm

No one called you a racist nor did the site site administrator say that have a long history of siding with and defending "people who kill other people....Did they?
Yes.

And yes.

I'm not sure what the "post I was responding to" has to do with anything.
Please forget I said anything. I shouldn't have made my request. Do whatever you want. I hope you have a good/better evening.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

DCHawk1 wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 9:19 pm This isn't a think-tank. It's people, on the ground, in black communities, fighting for change.

Their stats were the ones I quoted before, and their solutions have nothing to do with your virute signaling or self-righteousness.

Also, fuck you.
And again, I made zero comments that attempted to say otherwise. I made zero claims that police brutality cases were increasing. I made zero statements that any changes being attempted weren't helping. I simply stated that it makes me angry that there are any incidents such as this at all.

You continue to create fake claims and then call me awful names based on those false claims. If you're jonesing to hear it again just to feel a little better about yourself to finish the night, here you go. You are more educated than me and have more knowledge of academic topics and concepts than me.

I hope this helps you sleep better. Have a great night.
Leawood

Post by Leawood »

Now National Guard?
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

twocoach wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 9:39 pm
DCHawk1 wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 9:19 pm This isn't a think-tank. It's people, on the ground, in black communities, fighting for change.

Also, fuck you.
And again, I made zero comments that attempted to say otherwise. I made zero claims that police brutality cases were increasing. I made zero statements that any changes being attempted weren't helping. I simply stated that it makes me angry that there are any incidents such as this at all.

You continue to create fake claims and then call me awful names based on those false claims. If you're jonesing to hear it again just to feel a little better about yourself to finish the night, here you go. You are more educated than me and have more knowledge of academic topics and concepts than me.

I hope this helps you sleep better. Have a great night.
Fuck you.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Lockdowns, curfews.....end of days.

Are the curfews legal and enforceable? Dumb question I'm sure.
Just Ledoux it
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

Shit in Dallas is getting pretty wild tonight. I will not share the video, but a guy defending his business was attacked and beaten with a skateboard and rocks. Sickening.

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Deleted User 289

I saw some bad shit tonight and what I witnessed was "minor" stuff compared to some of the other things that are going on.
Curfew came quick in Chicago. Not enough notice. People can't take public transportation (stopped due to safety concerns) and many streets are blocked off - so how are people supposed to get out of the city who don't live in the areas where they are protesting?
I was on foot and had to basically beg a line of cops to let me get through so I could go home.
Felt horrible when a guy who worked at the Children's Hospital asked me how he can get to the train. He was terrified and just wanted to get home. He was in tears.
In hindsight I should have told the guy he could crash at my place.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

violence in downtown SLC

curfew now in affect for the rest of the weekend

redneck with a crossbow yelled to the protesters that “all lives matter” and bout got himself killed...fortunately they just flipped and torched his car

cop car flipped and torched

fuck 2020...right in the ass
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Seperating the reason for the protest vs the results of the protest....
All those cop cars they're destroying, who do they think pays for that?
Just Ledoux it
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Car sales down, good news for UAW.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

TDub wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 10:49 pm Seperating the reason for the protest vs the results of the protest....
All those cop cars they're destroying, who do they think pays for that?
I doubt folks flipping cop cars are thinking about the impending increase to their property races.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦