Possibly best youtube ever!

Coffee talk.
Deleted User 62

Possibly best youtube ever!

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Mjl

Re: Possibly best youtube ever!

Post by Mjl »

Whoa. That dog at the end looks more like my dog than any dog I've ever seen.
shindig

Post by shindig »

I could only get through 30 seconds of that loud mouth. Never heard of him, but he's annoying as hell.
Deleted User 62

shindig wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:55 am I could only get through 30 seconds of that loud mouth. Never heard of him, but he's annoying as hell.
Never heard of Alex Jones?
shindig

Post by shindig »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:16 am
shindig wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:55 am I could only get through 30 seconds of that loud mouth. Never heard of him, but he's annoying as hell.
Never heard of Alex Jones?
Nope.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Lucky you.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Ouch. I made it about 30 seconds.
Defense. Rebounds.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

I don't know who Alex Jones is either.
Just Ledoux it
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

he’s mostly a boner pill salesman, and also one of the more prominent voices among the modern conservative right.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

He's the dood who said that the Sandy Hook shooting was a "false flag to take away your guns". He harassed the parents of the slain children and other acts of assholery.

If I'm not mistaken, he came up with the whole pizza gate thing as well.
Defense. Rebounds.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

ousdahl wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:28 pm he’s mostly a boner pill salesman, and also one of the more prominent voices among the modern conservative right.
Interesting. People here posit that Im the conservative right....yet Ive never heard of this dude.
Just Ledoux it
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

jhawks99 wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:36 pm He's the dood who said that the Sandy Hook shooting was a "false flag to take away your guns". He harassed the parents of the slain children and other acts of assholery.

If I'm not mistaken, he came up with the whole pizza gate thing as well.
I do remember the sandy hook deal. My very liberal friend from seattle bought into that false flag thing for quite some time. Which....is odd.
Just Ledoux it
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

I didn’t know who he was either. About 5 years ago I sat across the aisle from him in an RJ from Toronto-O’Hare and he struck up a conversation with me. He was with a young lady who I first thought was his daughter but clearly wasn’t based on how she acted.

Anyway he seemed like a totally normal and reasonable guy and we mostly spoke about the drought in California, how I felt about FDA regulations when he found out about what I did for work. Then he had a few questions about boner pills, but many men do ask me about it based on my profession and I didn’t think much about it.

Towards the very end of the flight he told me his name was Alex and he was a talk-show host based out of Austin, and shook my hand. Our entire conversation maybe lasted about 30 minutes out of a nearly 2 hour flight. I didn’t think much of anything about the encounter. I used to travel a LOT and made small talk with a LOT of people.

I came home and told my wife that I met this talk-show host named Alex (don’t know how or why the topic came up) she became quite agitated and asked if the guy was Alex Jones. I didn’t know his last name and I said something to the effect “hell if I know”. She promptly pulled up his picture on Google and me wash my hands with disinfectant (literally)!!!!

Anyway I think his whole public persona is an act, his schtick for self promotion. But I think his he’s got caught up in his act too deep to extricate himself. Don’t get me wrong- I think he’s a total a-hole but I think he’s like most of his peers in that he likely doesn’t actually believe in most of what he says and puts on an act for his sheeple
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

TDub wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:47 pm
ousdahl wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:28 pm he’s mostly a boner pill salesman, and also one of the more prominent voices among the modern conservative right.
Interesting. People here posit that Im the conservative right....yet Ive never heard of this dude.
The only time I hear about Alex Jones is from very very liberal people....and of course, lobster.

I think 90% of his audience hate watches him.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

...and the other 10% is just grateful they can get their dick hard again?
shindig

Post by shindig »

So he's basically another opinionated fatty like Rush Limbaugh and Kietzman..
Deleted User 62

shindig wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:21 pm So he's basically another opinionated fatty like Rush Limbaugh and Kietzman..
Yep. But, he seems to be able to cry on demand....at least that one tear.