I am out

Coffee talk.
Walrus

Re: I am out

Post by Walrus »

I'll give you the synopsis: he says those problems did exist long ago, but that they are not problems in 2020. The real problem is that people have no problems in 2020 so they invent problems to complain about.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Well, glad I stopped watching it then. If there's nothing to complain about why'd he make a video complaining?
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

PhDhawk wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:51 pm
Walrus wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:46 pm
PhDhawk wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:40 pm
Even if I were to accept that there is no systemic racism in 2020, that doesn't change the fact that we are a country built upon decades and decades of cultural racism and that we're still seeing the impact of it. That's undeniable. Slavery was legal until the civil war, segregation was codified law in much of the country until the 1960s. There are tons of examples of unfair housing practices, etc. that were in place even up to very recent years. These things are not up for debate, they're facts.
Again, watch the Tatum video. You won't listen to me, so maybe you'll listen to black former police officer.
I would listen to you. You don't say anything. You hide behind some youtube videos.
Every time I’ve tried to engage lobster lately, he ignores the points I try to make, only to circle back around later in some other thread and claim no one else tries to make any points.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

ousdahl wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:00 pm
PhDhawk wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:51 pm
Walrus wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:46 pm

Again, watch the Tatum video. You won't listen to me, so maybe you'll listen to black former police officer.
I would listen to you. You don't say anything. You hide behind some youtube videos.
Every time I’ve tried to engage lobster lately, he ignores the points I try to make, only to circle back around later in some other thread and claim no one tries to make any points.
Yeah, he has no argument.

Walrus

Post by Walrus »

As Geezer once said, not every post needs (or deserves) a response. Sometimes, you have to let people figure things out on their own.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

sadly, I don't think you ever will

ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

so where is the line drawn between figuring out things on your own, and parroting things you were told by the YouTube algorithm?
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

PhDhawk wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:00 pm Well, glad I stopped watching it then. If there's nothing to complain about why'd he make a video complaining?
Thugs that go out and riot because they believe in lies like systemic racism is a real problem.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Walrus wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:05 pm
PhDhawk wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:00 pm Well, glad I stopped watching it then. If there's nothing to complain about why'd he make a video complaining?
Thugs that go out and riot because they believe in lies like systemic racism is a real problem.
Why do you think thugs exist?

ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

I didn’t want to post this when this thread was one the satellite bored, so as to preserve its sanctity.

But now that it’s been moved, I have a proposal: from now on, whenever lobster says anything dumb, we talk down on him as if he’s some voiceless subservient woman.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Walrus wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:05 pm
Calm down, sweet tits. My sammich isn’t gonna make itself.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

"The real problem is that people have no problems in 2020 so they invent problems to complain about."

So people don't have any problems.
Except for the problem that people don't have any problems so they invent problems.
But if people don't have any problems, how can that problem that people don't have any problems so they invent problems even be a problem?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Don’t pay her no mind.

She just says that kinda shit when she’s bored from not leaving the kitchen.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

pdub, you're asking questions you already know the answers to. ;)
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Just like you know I don’t like mayonnaise. Don’t ask questions you already know the answers to, sweetie.

And WTF is that you’re wearing? Could you at least put on something cute, like a sundress?
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

ousdahl wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:10 pm Don’t pay her no mind.

She just says that kinda shit when she’s bored from not leaving the kitchen.
jaynieskitchen:

http://boards.kusports.com/ubbthreads.p ... umber=1136
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

ousdahl wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:18 pm Just like you know I don’t like mayonnaise. Don’t ask questions you already know the answers to, sweetie.

And WTF is that you’re wearing? Could you at least put on something cute, like a sundress?
You see what that girl visiting the new Royals stadium is wearing to a game in the summer?
Probably shoulda brought a sundress.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Look, it's a bird, it's a plane, it's the moon which is actually just a hollywood basement!
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Hey, can I get your number, because something is seriously wrong with my lower torso right now.
Deleted User 318

Post by Deleted User 318 »

pdub wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:50 pm Image

Look, it's a bird, it's a plane, it's the moon which is actually just a hollywood basement!
Hideous.

New idea, sunken stadium. So street level is around level 200. Adds ease to JFish's idea of the outfield being easier to handle. Also would add sight lines for the buildings around. One thing I like when I'm in highrises in downtown St. Louis is looking into the stadium during a game.