Veep

Ugh.
Deleted User 289

Re: Veep

Post by Deleted User 289 »

chiknbut wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:25 pm I was more of a fan of Tammy Duckworth, but I'll gladly keep her as my US Senator.
I have a strong feeling Biden will give her a cabinet position - if she would/will accept it.

For him to get elected, I believe Kam is the better choice.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

More of a Kevin Duckworth fan myself.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

I honestly thought it would be that one lady from Goergia that I can never remember her name.
Defense. Rebounds.
Deleted User 318

Post by Deleted User 318 »

chiknbut wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:25 pm I was more of a fan of Tammy Duckworth, but I'll gladly keep her as my US Senator.
I think Duckworth would've been the choice if there wasn't so much pressure to pick a black woman. I think both are qualified, and I'm excited to see Duckworth's future. I think she has bright things coming her way.
Deleted User 318

jhawks99 wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:30 pm I honestly thought it would be that one lady from Goergia that I can never remember her name.
Probably thinking of Stacey Abrams. The issue with her she lost her last state-wide election, and her highest office is Georgia's general assembly.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

Very solid ticket. She can do a lot of the speaking for Biden out and about.

Decent chance she's the first women VP in America's history and she would be a fine person in that role.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

With Harris being the choice, I definitely won't be voting Biden.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
Deleted User 318

NewtonHawk11 wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:33 pm Very solid ticket. She can do a lot of the speaking for Biden out and about.

Decent chance she's the first women VP in America's history and she would be a fine person in that role.
She's also a former Cali AG, and her debating skills are top notch (can't wait to see her and Pence go at it). I really think she can be a good surrogate with Biden holed up in Delaware, not allowed to speak. Her only flaw is she won't really energize the left, but I think the anti-Trump sentiment is strong enough, and she will do a good job at getting more centrist folks.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

She's as fake and phony as they come. Another Hillary Clinton.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

Grandma wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:26 pm
I have a strong feeling Biden will give her a cabinet position - if she would/will accept it.

For him to get elected, I believe Kam is the better choice.
It's a smart choice right now. The GOP is always going to harp on how Dems are soft on crime. Not with Kamala on the ticket.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

God, Pence might walk off the stage crying.

And - Harris will now be the attack dog. How fortunate for Trump that he's got such a patient and rational way of handling criticism from strong women, particularly strong women of color.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

Walrus wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:38 pm She's as fake and phony as they come. Another Hillary Clinton.
You forgot about that intimidating vagina she has.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

NiceDC wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:36 pm but I think the anti-Trump sentiment is strong enough, and she will do a good job at getting more centrist folks.
And that's the kicker. Her main role is to get those middle-right folks to vote for Biden. They don't have to worry at all about mid or left of that. It's about that moderate republican area.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

NiceDC wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:32 pm
jhawks99 wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:30 pm I honestly thought it would be that one lady from Goergia that I can never remember her name.
Probably thinking of Stacey Abrams. The issue with her she lost her last state-wide election, and her highest office is Georgia's general assembly.
That's the one. I was hoping for Tammy Duckworth but expecting Abrams.
Defense. Rebounds.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

The irony is, the democrats were the most racist and sexist by requiring a black vagina.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Walrus wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:38 pm She's as fake and phony as they come. Another Hillary Clinton.
President Cheetos and his fake tan, fake hair, fake business success, fake billions, fake wife and fake con earn for US citizens begs to differ.
Deleted User 310

Post by Deleted User 310 »

NiceDC wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:17 pm K. Harris it is. I like her, and am excited to see her on the ticket.
Thank the lord. She is not my favorite of the choices, but she almost guarantees he beats trump.
Last edited by Deleted User 310 on Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Walrus wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:40 pm The irony is, the democrats were the most racist and sexist by requiring a black vagina.
The word you're looking for is "preferred".
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

Walrus wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:40 pm The irony is, the democrats were the most racist and sexist by requiring a black vagina.
Yes. Nothing says sexist racist more than nominating a black woman to the second-highest office in the land.

Good point, Lobby. Now, off to youtubeville.
Deleted User 318

jfish26 wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:39 pm God, Pence might walk off the stage crying.

And - Harris will now be the attack dog. How fortunate for Trump that he's got such a patient and rational way of handling criticism from strong women, particularly strong women of color.
I seriously would pay money to see that debate. It has to get the highest VP debate ratings since 1984.