Chicago

Ugh.
Deleted User 289

Chicago

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Biggest shithole city in what is a shithole country right now.
Supposedly National Guard is on the way. As I said months ago - TOO LATE.
Chaos AGAIN last night. Pics to follow....
Deleted User 289

Re: Chicago

Totally separate incident - This is from a friend of mine.

"OMFG im alive i went to a ATM at midnight.... and there was a heavy set African American next to me and im like thats strange because there is no 2nd atm and all the sudden she pulls in front of me and 3 guys put guns in my head and make me withdrawal money. Then i got smart and hit the wrong pin after that and it ate my card . scariest moment of my life. im done!!!!! i hope trump brings in whom ever he needs to. they took my money cards watch keys cell . i almost challenged them and said shoot just happy im here to tell it love you all".
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Maybe you should move gutter. You seem to hate chicago
Just Ledoux it
ramjet
Contributor

Post by ramjet »

TDub wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:59 am Maybe you should move gutter. You seem to hate chicago
and this country ...what a douche
shindig

Post by shindig »

That sucks...but why were you out on a Sunday night at midnight getting cash from an ATM? And glad you are still alive.

Edit, sorry thought it happened to you. Glad your friend is still alive.
Deleted User 289

TDub wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:59 am Maybe you should move gutter. You seem to hate chicago
If I didn't have an ailing 87 year old mother I am responsible for, had a job in another city/town, and had the money to do as such, I would move in a heartbeat.
I fucking hate this city - right now.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Everything except the mother could be remedied.

If youve got the money to live at the top. Youve got the money to move. I guarantee with 100% certainty that your rent is more than my mortgage.
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 289

ramjet wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:30 am
and this country ...what a douche
If my being fed up with the shit that is and isn't going on in my city and our country right now constitutes your calling me a douche, I'm more than happy to be called a douche. To me, the douches are those who sit back and continue to take it and pretend there is nothing wrong.
Deleted User 289

Deleted User 289

Deleted User 289

Deleted User 289

Deleted User 289

Deleted User 310

Post by Deleted User 310 »

Sad.
Deleted User 289

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:16 amSad.
Yes. Very sad.
Walking around I see and hear A LOT of people who are PISSED - and rightfully so.
I figure Mayor Lightfoot is a dead woman walking. "Money" is going to see to her ouster.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Buckle up Gutter, the shit is about to get worse. A derecho formed a couple of hours ago in Iowa and is supposed to hit the Windy City in about 2 hours. Looks like straight line winds of 70-100 mph associated with this thing and multiple tornadoes. I think our insurance investigation group is about to get very busy.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Deleted User 289

japhy wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:28 pm Buckle up Gutter, the shit is about to get worse. A derecho formed a couple of hours ago in Iowa and is supposed to hit the Windy City in about 2 hours. Looks like straight line winds of 70-100 mph associated with this thing and multiple tornadoes. I think our insurance investigation group is about to get very busy.
Thanks for the heads up! I'm now home and have seen the weather updates. Doesn't look good.
I was supposed to have an outdoor/s visit with my mother who is at the rehab facility. Because of the "rioting" and looming weather, it was canceled.
Insane thing is the "city" has issued an "order" that "nursing home residents" are not allowed out of their rooms/apartments for safety precautions. I guess by law, the place she is at is considered a nursing home. Now she's confined to her small room and can't even walk in the hallway nor leave to get her rehab. She's literally about to have a breakdown with all she's been thorough the past couple of weeks and I can't see her to comfort her.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Holy smokes, Ceder Rapids 110 mph wind for 45 minutes.
It's a freaking prairie hurricane.
Defense. Rebounds.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

How come every few years there's a new crazy weather thing I've never heard of only to find out they're relatively common.

Derechos, African Dust Clouds, Polar Vortexes, Microbursts
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
Leawood

Post by Leawood »

Gutter, be safe and call your mother. Is she within walking distance?