Kenosha

Ugh.
ousdahl

Re: Kenosha

Post by ousdahl »

If the thugs end game was murdering the kid, why didn’t they? What’s one gun gonna do if you get bum rushed by a bunch of murderous thugs? Sure, maybe he would racked up a couple more in his own body count, but if these thugs were really so violent, what was stopping them?
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Because, these terrorists didn't want to die themselves.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Whoa, are you actually responding to me again?! Thanks for playing bro.

But it’s funny you should elevate the language, “terrorists...”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEXMWuxgIoU ... 13tyl67fqj
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

Walrus wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:26 pm Because, these terrorists didn't want to die themselves.
I think he just referred to the people that didn't kill anyone as terrorists. Not the thug that actually killed people though.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

They were attacking a young boy who was defending property. They outnumbered him at least 50 to 1. One of their own had an illegal pistol that he tried to use (that guy was shot in the arm). That same guy was wanted to various felonies. These rioters are terrorists because they are using violence against anyone who disagrees with them or anyone who stands up to defend their community (see David Dorn in St. Louis).
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Let's see, the Aurora shooter killed 24 people and wounded 60 and was taken alive. And you approve, because he was white. The Mother Emanual shooter massacred 9 people, and was taken alive, and you approve, because he was white. This young killer traveled from another state to kill people and he was taken alive and you approve, because he is white.

But the black guy gets shot in the back 7 times for killing no one, and you approve, because he's black. I grew up in the South and your kind of racism indicates a very diseased mind. Kind of like your guy, the Sheriff in Kenosha.

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/202 ... 645279002/
Don't inject Lysol.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Heck, wasn’t the Mother Emmanuel shooter the one who said he was hungry on the way to jail, so cops drove through Burger King and got him a Whopper?

Contrast that with the ride cops gave to Freddie Gray...
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

What are you saying sea? Cops are racist? NOOOOOOOOOO!!

Next thing you’ll be telling me that Santa Claus doesn’t exist!
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

Santa has been trespassing for centuries and getting away with it!
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Walrus wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:21 pm Had he been disarmed, he likely would have been murdered by the thugs.
Or ignored, just all the other unarmed people they ignored.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

i thought terrorists’ big thing was using fear/intimidation, no?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

TraditionKU wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:57 pm i thought terrorists’ big thing was using fear/intimidation, no?
Were any people besides a murderer injured by all those voilent, rioting looting thugs?
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Funny how just 3 years ago, CNN was calling them "violent anarchists."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUu46J_OHQ4
Deleted User 89

do you do anything other than watch videos on youtube?

i’m starting to think you probably can’t even read, and have to ask your “asian” wife to read the board posts to you
Deleted User 89

twocoach wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:11 pm
TraditionKU wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:57 pm i thought terrorists’ big thing was using fear/intimidation, no?
Were any people besides a murderer injured by all those voilent, rioting looting thugs?
maybe some people’s feelings were hurt?
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Fast forward to the 2 minute mark, you can see the results of terrorism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JlTD-4L-dQ
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

I would be careful with what you say about my personal info. I didn't offer any of that info, let's keep it off the site.
Deleted User 89

Walrus wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:27 pm I would be careful with what you say about my personal info. I didn't offer any of that info, let's keep it off the site.
lol...ok, guy
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

TraditionKU wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:38 pm
Walrus wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:27 pm I would be careful with what you say about my personal info. I didn't offer any of that info, let's keep it off the site.
lol...ok, guy
Chickin will report you. ;)
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Walrus wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:20 pm Fast forward to the 2 minute mark, you can see the results of terrorism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JlTD-4L-dQ
Yes, just fast forward past the murders and look at all that broken glass.