Ugh.
JKLivin
Contributor

Re: Kenosha

Post by JKLivin »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 3:53 pm
JKLivin wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 2:02 pm
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:11 pm

Please forgive me. Do you feel "not guilty = did not break the law" is or is not true?
Technically, yes. In practice, no.

However, I go back to my original assertion, which was that Rittenhouse did not break the law.
He did break at least one law and the Judge didn't give a shit and dismissed it.
Which one?
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

JKLivin wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 3:57 pm
JKLivin wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 2:02 pm

Technically, yes. In practice, no.

However, I go back to my original assertion, which was that Rittenhouse did not break the law.
He did break at least one law and the Judge didn't give a shit and dismissed it.
Which one?
City Ordinance 11.05 states "No minor person under eighteen (18) years of age shall be in any public place between the hours of 10:30 P.M. and 6:00 A.M., Sunday through Thursday, and 12:00 Midnight to 6:00 A.M." Sunday through Thursday, and 12:00 Midnight to 6:00 A.M., Friday and Saturday, unless such minor is accompanied by an adult person having legal custody of such minor, or unless such minor is in the performance of an errand or a duty directed by the adult having legal custody of such minor, or whose employment makes it necessary for such minor to be in such public place. Unless there exists a reasonable necessity therefore, no person having legal custody of such minor shall permit said minor in any public place during the hours specified in the above paragraph...."
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:48 pm

Which one?
City Ordinance 11.05 states "No minor person under eighteen (18) years of age shall be in any public place between the hours of 10:30 P.M. and 6:00 A.M., Sunday through Thursday, and 12:00 Midnight to 6:00 A.M." Sunday through Thursday, and 12:00 Midnight to 6:00 A.M., Friday and Saturday, unless such minor is accompanied by an adult person having legal custody of such minor, or unless such minor is in the performance of an errand or a duty directed by the adult having legal custody of such minor, or whose employment makes it necessary for such minor to be in such public place. Unless there exists a reasonable necessity therefore, no person having legal custody of such minor shall permit said minor in any public place during the hours specified in the above paragraph...."
Damn him! If I’d have known that, I’d join the throngs demanding life in prison. The nerve of that kid!
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
ProudBoy

Post by ProudBoy »

Do you try intentionally to be obstinate, or is it a natural ability?

I’ve not seen one person proposing life in prison. Superlatives do little to further your cause.
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

Republicans will sacrifice any and all principles if it means they can own the libs. It's consumed their entire existence.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

JKLivin wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:52 pm

Which one?
Damn him! If I’d have known that, I’d join the throngs demanding life in prison. The nerve of that kid!
I couldn't care less that he was out past curfew but...... 3 people were shot because he was.
If he was Black, PLENTY of people (such as yourself?) would care and would probably be demanding life in prison for him. Nah, who am I kidding? The cops probably would have shot and killed him.
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:03 pm

I couldn't care less that he was out past curfew but...... 3 people were shot because he was.
If he was Black, PLENTY of people (such as yourself?) would care and would probably be demanding life in prison for him. Nah, who am I kidding? The cops probably would have shot and killed him.
But he isn’t Black, so it’s a moot point to everyone except the Woke Mob and the anti-gun zealots.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Wasn’t the curfew order a special one relative to the protests?

The judge also dismissed the weapons charge. The law prohibits minors with dangerous weapons, and names things like brass knuckles and nunchucks. It makes an exception for minors hunting.

The judge dismissed on the interpretation that a kid in the woods with a deer rifle is the pretty much the same thing as a kid with an ar15 at a riot. As if Kyle could have started more trouble with nunchucks.

And I’m with gutter. There’s no way a kid with an assault rifle sprinting away from a riot zone would be able to just waltz right past the cops if he was black.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

JKLivin wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:43 pm

But he isn’t Black, so it’s a moot point to everyone except the Woke Mob and the anti-gun zealots.
Or people (seemingly NOT like yourself) who give a fuck that Black people are shot and killed by police at a much higher rate than white people are getting shot and killed by police for doing (and not doing) the same exact things.

As far as your abuse of the term "woke mob", I don't feel I am a member but I would rather be considered "woke" than asleep and ignorant.

In regards to your using the term anti-gun zealots, I do feel I am a probably a member of that group. Considering as I have said too many times, I found my best friend dead with bullet holes in his body, I have seen a two year old child with a bullet hole in his head, and I have witnessed the aftermath of multiple other shootings, yes - I am "anti-guns". Doesn't mean I'm out there trying to deny people's right/s to own one (or maybe two) but it does mean I hate the fact that people own guns (especially those manufactured and USED to KILL as many people as possible in a short amount of time). For ANY reason.
I feel under MY circumstances, I would have to be an asshole not to be "anti guns".
ProudBoy

Post by ProudBoy »

“As far as your abuse of the term "woke mob", I don't feel I am a member but I would rather be considered "woke" than asleep and ignorant.”

POTD, gutter
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:13 am

Or people (seemingly NOT like yourself) who give a fuck that Black people are shot and killed by police at a much higher rate than white people are getting shot and killed by police for doing (and not doing) the same exact things.

As far as your abuse of the term "woke mob", I don't feel I am a member but I would rather be considered "woke" than asleep and ignorant.

In regards to your using the term anti-gun zealots, I do feel I am a probably a member of that group. Considering as I have said too many times, I found my best friend dead with bullet holes in his body, I have seen a two year old child with a bullet hole in his head, and I have witnessed the aftermath of multiple other shootings, yes - I am "anti-guns". Doesn't mean I'm out there trying to deny people's right/s to own one (or maybe two) but it does mean I hate the fact that people own guns (especially those manufactured and USED to KILL as many people as possible in a short amount of time). For ANY reason.
I feel under MY circumstances, I would have to be an asshole not to be "anti guns".
This is the essence of #WokeGotcha. Unless you believe that racism is responsible for all of the world's ills, is hidden in every word, gesture, thought, or action, is the central problem facing the world today,and can only be remedied by radical, punitive change against an oppressor class that only exists in Marxist dogma and the imaginations of people who aren't willing to assume responsibility for their own lives, you are not woke, and are therefore racist scum. It is absolutist and totalitarian, and I cannot support that kind of mindset.

As far as guns, I own one for home protection. I don't personally see a need for an assault rifle, as my shotgun serves its intended purpose. However, I don't feel it is my place to demand that others convince me that they NEED an AR in order to own one. That is paternalistic and antithetical to the values on which this (once) great country was founded.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

ProudBoy wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:20 am “As far as your abuse of the term "woke mob", I don't feel I am a member but I would rather be considered "woke" than asleep and ignorant.”

POTD, gutter
Great work, Trad, er . . . "ProudBoy"! :roll:
Last edited by JKLivin on Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

🤣🤣🤣
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

JKLivin wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:30 am

This is the essence of #WokeGotcha. Unless you believe that racism is responsible for all of the world's ills, is hidden in every word, gesture, thought, or action, is the central problem facing the world today,and can only be remedied by radical, punitive change against an oppressor class that only exists in Marxist dogma and the imaginations of people who aren't willing to assume responsibility for their own lives, you are not woke, and are therefore racist scum. It is absolutist and totalitarian, and I cannot support that kind of mindset.

As far as guns, I own one for home protection. I don't personally see a need for an assault rifle, as my shotgun serves its intended purpose. However, I don't feel it is my place to demand that others convince me that they NEED an AR in order to own one. That is paternalistic and antithetical to the values on which this (once) great country was founded.
Seems you are confident in knowing what the essence of the WokeGotcha is. I was unaware that they believe EXACTLY what you CLAIM they do. Interesting.
If what you CLAIM is 100% true, then I say - fuck 'em.

If it's true that they believe racism is responsible for SOME of the world's ills, hidden in SOME words, SOME gestures, thoughts, and actions, is A (not "thee") central problem facing the world today, and can be NOT "only" but partially "remedied" by SOMEwhat radical and punitive change against an oppressor class, then by all means, I do agree with them. Why wouldn't/shouldn't I?

In regards to what you said about guns, I 100% support your desire to own a gun for home protection. That's if you believe you can and will pull the trigger before a home invader pulls one on you and/or your family member/s. Do you think if you were to use your shotgun, pulled the trigger and missed your target, and your target had an "assault riffle", you would would survive and he/she wouldn't?
I don't know the exact factual numbers and I may very well be wrong but my guess is there have been many (define "many" as you will) instances when a family member has been mistaken for "home invader" (and of course vice-versa). Forgetting that, I'm more interested to know how many armed home invaders shot those who did NOT confront them with guns vs those they shot who did confront them with guns.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:57 am
JKLivin wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:30 am

Seems you are confident in knowing what the essence of the WokeGotcha is. I was unaware that they believe EXACTLY what you CLAIM they do. Interesting.
If what you CLAIM is 100% true, then I say - fuck 'em.

If it's true that they believe racism is responsible for SOME of the world's ills, hidden in SOME words, SOME gestures, thoughts, and actions, is A (not "thee") central problem facing the world today, and can be NOT "only" but partially "remedied" by SOMEwhat radical and punitive change against an oppressor class, then by all means, I do agree with them. Why wouldn't/shouldn't I?

In regards to what you said about guns, I 100% support your desire to own a gun for home protection. That's if you believe you can and will pull the trigger before a home invader pulls one on you and/or your family member/s. Do you think if you were to use your shotgun, pulled the trigger and missed your target, and your target had an "assault riffle", you would would survive and he/she wouldn't?
I don't know the exact factual numbers and I may very well be wrong but my guess is there have been many (define "many" as you will) instances when a family member has been mistaken for "home invader" (and of course vice-versa). Forgetting that, I'm more interested to know how many armed home invaders shot those who did NOT confront them with guns vs those they shot who did confront them with guns.
I think the notion that everyone falls into either the role of oppressor or victim is dangerous and will lead to more violence than simply acknowledging that racism exists and must be discouraged. The idea that punitive measures are called for is sowing seeds of civil war in my opinion.

I am confident that, given the nature of a 12 gauge shotgun, if I point in the general direction of my target, it will be either obliterated or large chunks of it will be missing in short order. An assault rifle requires much more skill to use, and having had no training in that area, I wouldn't risk having one on hand.

I think if someone is breaking into your home, whether it be with a gun or a knife or a pointed stick, you are justified in shooting them to protect yourself, your family, and your property.
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

JKLivin wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:30 am This is the essence of #WokeGotcha. Unless you believe that racism is responsible for all of the world's ills, is hidden in every word, gesture, thought, or action, is the central problem facing the world today,and can only be remedied by radical, punitive change against an oppressor class that only exists in Marxist dogma and the imaginations of people who aren't willing to assume responsibility for their own lives, you are not woke, and are therefore racist scum. It is absolutist and totalitarian, and I cannot support that kind of mindset.
I live in one of the most liberal places on the planet and I've never heard anything remotely close to this.

This, ladies and gentleman, is bat shit fucking crazy. Even gutter isn't this nuts.
ProudBoy

Post by ProudBoy »

JKLivin wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:31 am
ProudBoy wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:20 am “As far as your abuse of the term "woke mob", I don't feel I am a member but I would rather be considered "woke" than asleep and ignorant.”

POTD, gutter
If you were half as smart as you think you are, you’d truly be dangerous.

I’ll save you the trouble of responding:
You bet!!
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

Cascadia wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:25 am
JKLivin wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:30 am This is the essence of #WokeGotcha. Unless you believe that racism is responsible for all of the world's ills, is hidden in every word, gesture, thought, or action, is the central problem facing the world today,and can only be remedied by radical, punitive change against an oppressor class that only exists in Marxist dogma and the imaginations of people who aren't willing to assume responsibility for their own lives, you are not woke, and are therefore racist scum. It is absolutist and totalitarian, and I cannot support that kind of mindset.
I live in one of the most liberal places on the planet and I've never heard anything remotely close to this.
You should do some reading sometime. Might blow your mind.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

ProudBoy wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:39 am
JKLivin wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:31 am

POTD, gutter
If you were half as smart as you think you are, you’d truly be dangerous.

I’ll save you the trouble of responding:
You bet!!
Whatever you say.
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

JKLivin wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:49 am
Cascadia wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:25 am

This, ladies and gentleman, is bat shit fucking crazy. Even gutter isn't this nuts.
You should do some reading sometime. Might blow your mind.
It's abundantly clear that your problem is what you read.