Re: RNC

Post by twocoach »

Gee, didn't see this coming.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/amphtml/el ... ssion=true

The Kenosha Shooting Suspect Was In The Front Row Of A Trump Rally in January
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

The Rabbi who gave a prayer tonight is getting blasted by Jews (and others) right now.
Rightfully so?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fvsbyWJC78
Last edited by Deleted User 289 on Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deleted User 310

Post by Deleted User 310 »

twocoach wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:45 pm Gee, didn't see this coming.

This doesnt help anything though. Making this a trump thing is divisive/stupid (the same way these articles keeping harping on him being pro cop). I am not saying trump hasnt done his fair share of dividing, because he has done more than his fair share....but he didnt send that kid there, and my guess is 99.9% of republicans find what that kid did appalling. As do 99.9% of people who support police.

This isnt a democrat vs republican situation. Or a cops vs social justice situation. It is a right vs wrong situation. And nearly all people think that kid was wrong.

You are doing the exact things you hate. Making everything about political party no matter what. At all costs. Just looking to use anything/everything for your own personal quest to stick it to the republicans. The same disgusting way some republicans try to paint Biden anti cop and pro looter.

Its dumb.
Deleted User 289

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:17 pm

This doesnt help anything though. Making this a trump thing is divisive/stupid (the same way these articles keeping harping on him being pro cop). I am not saying trump hasnt done his fair share of dividing, because he has done more than his fair share....but he didnt send that kid there, and my guess is 99.9% of republicans find what that kid did appalling. As do 99.9% of people who support police.

This isnt a democrat vs republican situation. Or a cops vs social justice situation. It is a right vs wrong situation. And nearly all people think that kid was wrong.

You are doing the exact things you hate. Making everything about political party no matter what. At all costs. Just looking to use anything/everything for your own personal quest to stick it to the republicans.

Its dumb.
What is dumb is to ignore we have a President who repeatedly says and tweets LAW & ORDER and this kid who respects if not worships him decided to take LAW & ORDER in to his own hands.

What is dumb is to ignore we have a President who repeatedly says and tweets THEY ARE GOING TO TAKE YOUR GUNS AWAY and this 17 year old kid was ALLOWED by LAW to walk on a public street during a fucking riot holding an AR-15 and nothing was done to prevent this from happening.
Shit, a cop actually said to him - we appreciate you.
Then after he shot multiple people, still had the gun strapped around his neck walking with his hands up as if saying I surrender - don't shoot, with people yelling at law enforcement that he just shot people, he was able to walk away freely.

Fuck the kid, fuck Donald Trump, fuck this country!
Last edited by Deleted User 289 on Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

You are doing the exact things you hate. Making everything about political party no matter what. At all costs. Just looking to use anything/everything for your own personal quest to stick it to the republicans. The same disgusting way some republicans try to paint Biden anti cop and pro looter.

Its dumb.
Cool rant. Sorry that you didn't actually read the article. This was my favorite part. Lobster will have to explain to us how white priviledge doesn't exist...

"In video allegedly taken after the shootings, an armed man, who appears to be Rittenhouse, walks directly toward four police vehicles, holding his weapon and his arms raised. People can be seen shouting at police that he had just shot someone, but the police vehicles drive past the armed man and do not detain him."

A white kid walking away from the sound of gunfire with a large gun and his hands in the air while witnesses are screaming "he just shot someone" and the cops drive right around him without even a second thought. That's insanity.
Deleted User 310

twocoach wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:34 pm

Its dumb.
Cool rant. Sorry that you didn't actually read the article. This was my favorite part. Lobster will have to explain to us how white priviledge doesn't exist...

"In video allegedly taken after the shootings, an armed man, who appears to be Rittenhouse, walks directly toward four police vehicles, holding his weapon and his arms raised. People can be seen shouting at police that he had just shot someone, but the police vehicles drive past the armed man and do not detain him."

A white kid walking away from the sound of gunfire with a large gun and his hands in the air while witnesses are screaming "he just shot someone" and the cops drive right around him without even a second thought. That's insanity.
No it wasnt a cool rant. It is something you should truly absorb and think about. What you and some of the media are doing doesnt help. It hurts. It furthers the divide that shouldnt be a divide at all.

i have seen the video. Yes those cops fucked up. I doubt they could hear people yelling from their cars with sirens blaring though. Thats a silly narrative being pushed. You can hear other gun shots during that same video. The cops were obviously not aware he was the shooter and probably unaware someone had even been shot yet.

....but YES YES YES it is a perfect example of white privilege. He was not seen as a threat. One of my black friends was at the county courthouse today signing documents for an LLC he created....while there he asked the county sheriffs at the door what they thought of the Kenosha polices actions or lack thereof....their exact words "you could never walk down the street holding a rifle and not have us approach you aggressively to figure out what you were doing"....that kid was seen as less dangerous simply because of the color of his skin. No doubt about it.
Last edited by Deleted User 310 on Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:44 pm
twocoach wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:34 pm

Its dumb.

No it wasnt a cool rant. It is something you should truly absorb and think about. What you and some of the media are doing doesnt help. It hurts. It furthers the divide that shouldnt be a divide at all.

i have seen the video. Yes those cops fucked up. I doubt they could hear people yelling from their cars with sirens blaring though. Thats a silly narrative being pushed. You can hear other gun shots during that same video. They cops were clearly not aware he was the shooter and probably unaware someone had been shot yet.

....but YES YES YES it is a perfect example of white privilege. He was not seen as a threat. One of my black friends was at the county courthouse today signing documents for an LLC he created....while there he asked the county sheriffs at the door what they thought of the Kenosha polices actions or lack thereof....their exact words "you could never walk down the street holding a rifle and not have us approach you aggressively to figure out what you were doing"....that kid was seen as less dangerous simply because of the color of his skin. No doubt about it.
All- sorry I posted this on the wrong thread.

Illy - you're a dipshit. I didn't say anything about it all being blamed on Trump and you went on some weird rant because you assumed that was my intention. I didn't even mention him.

As I posted a second ago, I found the most alarming info how the cops just drove right around him despite the situation because it hadn't even crossed their mind that he could have been the source of the shooting. If he's black, I doubt he is alive. Anyways, let's leave this here and I'll move over to the proper thread.
Deleted User 310

Grandma wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:34 pm

You are doing the exact things you hate. Making everything about political party no matter what. At all costs. Just looking to use anything/everything for your own personal quest to stick it to the republicans.

Its dumb.
What is dumb is to ignore we have a President who repeatedly says and tweets LAW & ORDER and this kid who respects if not worships him decided to take LAW & ORDER in to his own hands.

What is dumb is to ignore we have a President who repeatedly says and tweets THEY ARE GOING TO TAKE YOUR GUNS AWAY and this 17 year old kid was ALLOWED by LAW to walk on a public street during a fucking riot holding an AR-15 and nothing was done to prevent this from happening.
Then after he shot multiple people, still had the gun strapped around his neck walking with his hands up as if saying I surrender - don't shoot, with people yelling at law enforcement that he just shot people, he was able to walk away freely.

Who is ignoring those things? I am certainly not. This kid wasnt following law and order. In fact every aspect of his actions were the opposite of law and order.

And yes fuck the kid and fuck donald trump. "This country" consists of A LOT more people than that kid, donald trump, and idiots who dont condone that kids actions and the actions of bad cops who have caused this unrest....so i am not all "fuck this country" because that is stupid.

What is confusing to me is a few days ago when it was chicago it seemed like you were wanting looters to be dealt with by vigilantes similar to this kid and that the BLM movement is a terrorist organization....
Grandma wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:46 pm Since the Mayor and Police can't control it and are too big of assholes to ask for and accept Fed help, I'm anxiously waiting for the "good guys" to take matters in to their own hands.
Time to show these fucks their actions will not be tolerated. How funny would it be to have fat fucks like me and 75 year olds being snipers out their apartment windows? Not funny at all.
But potentially necessary?
hopefully this has changed your stance on that. Even if i am sure/hope you were being a bit facetious.
Last edited by Deleted User 310 on Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deleted User 310

twocoach wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:52 pm Illy - you're a dipshit. I didn't say anything about it all being blamed on Trump and you went on some weird rant because you assumed that was my intention. I didn't even mention him.

As I posted a second ago, I found the most alarming info how the cops just drove right around him despite the situation because it hadn't even crossed their mind that he could have been the source of the shooting. If he's black, I doubt he is alive. Anyways, let's leave this here and I'll move over to the proper thread.
Yes i am a dipshit at times.

You are also a dipshit.

Your post literally says "didnt see this coming.....shooter was in the front row of a trump rally..."

So save the "i didnt even mentiom trump" BS for someone who cant read.

My god. How do you not even know what you post?....and fwiw i dont believe for a second that it was an accident that you posted it in the RNC thread since it is a bonafide trump rally.
Last edited by Deleted User 310 on Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

It is kind of funny how the RNC are having non-white speakers just about every other time, giving the democrats a run for their money with the identity politics game. I get it though -- when people scream "systemic racism" constantly when it's not there, you have to do something.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Lara Trump: “he didn’t need this job”

you know, since Trump is bigger than the office of President.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Deleted User 310

Walrus wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:03 pm It is kind of funny how the RNC are having non-white speakers just about every other time, giving the democrats a run for their money with the identity politics game. I get it though -- when people scream "systemic racism" constantly when it's not there, you have to do something.
Its brutally transparent and so over the top it makes it disingenuous. They cant help themselves. No self awareness.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Yep, and that's politics these days. Both sides are embarrassing.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
Deleted User 289

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:54 pm

Its dumb.

Who is ignoring those things? I am certainly not.

And yes fuck the kid and fuck donald trump. "This country" consists of A LOT more people than that kid, donald trump, and idiots who dont condone that kids actions and the actions of bad cops who have caused this unrest....so i am not all "fuck this country" because that is stupid.

What is confusing to me is a few days ago when it was chicago it seemed like you were wanting looters to be dealt with by vigilantes similar to this kid and that the BLM movement is a terrorist organization....
Grandma wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:46 pm Since the Mayor and Police can't control it and are too big of assholes to ask for and accept Fed help, I'm anxiously waiting for the "good guys" to take matters in to their own hands.
Time to show these fucks their actions will not be tolerated. How funny would it be to have fat fucks like me and 75 year olds being snipers out their apartment windows? Not funny at all.
hopefully this has changed your stance on that. Even if i am sure/hope you were being a bit facetious.
Wasn't referring to you specifically in terms of ignoring (or not ignoring) what our President says and the repercussions of how people respond.
YOU may feel it is stupid to say "fuck this country" - and I respect that.
To ME, once again I will bring up the fact that I saw my best friend laying dead in a pool of blood with bullet holes in his skull and torso. Shot in his high rise apartment on Elm Street at around noon time on a Saturday. So when I see that people are now allowed to walk around with "semi-automatic(?)" "long guns" basically anywhere including DURING A RIOT and are able to shoot people and walk away from the police who see them carrying the gun - I'm going to say - fuck this country.

As far as how I feel about vigilantes, and the quote you provided....
My thoughts and feelings were poorly expressed and obviously I am confused and have mixed feelings.
I live in a city where I have seen the worst of people. It's as bad as it's ever been in my lifetime. I'm literally physically and mentally sick of it - and from it.
I very well may support "vigilantism" - IF and when the police an elected officials are incompetent - and PEOPLE'S lives are in danger because of it. I know that's hypocritical in terms of how I feel about the kid in Kenosha but his purpose there wasn't to protect himself, his family, nor his own property. When I say "vigilante" in reference to Chicago, I am thinking DEFENSE not OFFENSE.

These days, I really have no fucking idea what the BLM "movement" or maybe I should be saying "organization" is all about and I don't think the majority of their "members" and "supporters" do either. It's a disorganized shit show with different leaders having different attitudes and agendas.
Deleted User 310

Grandma wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:31 pm
IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:54 pm

Who is ignoring those things? I am certainly not.

Wasn't referring to you specifically in terms of ignoring (or not ignoring) what our President says and the repercussions of how people respond.
YOU may feel it is stupid to say "fuck this country" - and I respect that.
To ME, once again I will bring up the fact that I saw my best friend laying dead in a pool of blood with bullet holes in his skull and torso. Shot in his high rise apartment on Elm Street at around noon time on a Saturday. So when I see that people are now allowed to walk around with "semi-automatic(?)" "long guns" basically anywhere including DURING A RIOT and are able to shoot people and walk away from the police who see them carrying the gun - I'm going to say - fuck this country.

As far as how I feel about vigilantes, and the quote you provided....
My thoughts and feelings were poorly expressed and obviously I am confused and have mixed feelings.
I live in a city where I have seen the worst of people. It's as bad as it's ever been in my lifetime. I'm literally physically and mentally sick of it - and from it.
I very well may support "vigilantism" - IF and when the police an elected officials are incompetent - and PEOPLE'S lives are in danger because of it. I know that's hypocritical in terms of how I feel about the kid in Kenosha but his purpose there wasn't to protect himself, his family, nor his own property. When I say "vigilante" in reference to Chicago, I am thinking DEFENSE not OFFENSE.

These days, I really have no fucking idea what the BLM "movement" is all about and I don't think the majority of their "members" and "supporters" do either. It's a disorganized shit show with different leaders having different attitudes and agendas.
I wasnt trying to attack you or be rude, fwiw.

I agree the BLM movement is not organized and its' reputation is ruined by acts of looting and violence. When i think black lives matter movement i dont necessarily associate the protests or the looting or the organization itself with that "movement" (even though in reality it is impossible to keep them completely separate)...i think about the true meaning of the idea behind the movement which is racial equality. Both in society and in terms of interactions with law enforcement. I think often times too much is associated with the law enforcement aspect of it, when in reality the issues run far deeper than that.

It is a tough time gutter. I know you didnt mean offense, but rather defense when it came to "vigilantes"....but the problem is that in situations such as these it is hard to draw that line because it is so subjective. It isnt basketball or football where it is clearly defined. At what point is it okay to start shooting? Hard question to answer. For me, it isnt to defend property unfortunately (the st louis couple comes to mind, but also countless businesses that have been looted/destroyed), and i truly do sympathize with business owners that get looted and destroyed.

It is okay to have mixed feelings. It is one thing to watch it on TV...it is another to have it outside on your doorstep. Hang in there. Things will get better eventually we have to believe.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Pence is so full of shit. Trump did not create the greatest economy ever. He might have inflated the biggest bubble ever, but that's not the same thing.
Deleted User 310

Walrus wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:57 pm Pence is so full of shit. Trump did not create the greatest economy ever. He might have inflated the biggest bubble ever, but that's not the same thing.
Haha no shit. Triple the debt or whatever. It is unsustainable to do that AND have a strong economy.
Deleted User 289

LULZ!

"YOU just don't know American history".

https://twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/stat ... 0975198209