RNC

Ugh.
ousdahl

Re: RNC

Post by ousdahl »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:47 pm
jhawks99 wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:12 pm Illy blaming the victim.
It's a song.

I am not sure how you can even blame a victim in this sort of incident?

The "don't start no shit" was directed at the crazy bitch who shot someone in the stomach (i assume she started the shooting since she has been arrested)...the "won't be no shit" is about the next 5-10 years of her life she will spend in prison.
this is an open and shut case of self defense, the nurse was there to provide healthcare and only brought a gun to maintain order, she shot the other woman for being a rioting thug, this youtube video will explain it all to anyone with an open mind.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

the mizzou gun couple who spoke at the RNC also recently got indicted with felony weapons and tampering with evidence charges too.

they might as well call it the Law and Order National Convention
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

I've never heard of that song. Sounds very much like you're accusing the victim of starting shit.
Defense. Rebounds.
Deleted User 310

Post by Deleted User 310 »

jhawks99 wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:42 pm I've never heard of that song. Sounds very much like you're accusing the victim of starting shit.
Well I wasn't and I explained myself. Not to mention it was quite obviously a joking comment. Strange that you have taken no issue with Ousdahl's joking comments that followed. Wonder why that is? (Sarcasm)
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

why does everyone always think I’m joking?