2020 NCAA Football (Non-KU)

Kansas Football.
TDub
Contributor

Re: 2020 NCAA Football (Non-KU)

Post by TDub »

Wait for ittt...somethinh something redneck, bubba, dumbass, ignorant. Something something,

Eyeroll emoji x3
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Cascadia wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:36 am
Grandma wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:20 am
Cascadia wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:41 am

It’s just classic psycho, he can’t help himself. Plus, you always have to remember, gutter is not a KU fan.
I can help myself - just as you can help yourself in terms of your continuously calling me "psycho".
We both CHOOSE to say and do what we please. I got my reaction, you made your response. We both walk away winners. Or losers. I'll let you decide.

I AM a KU fan but I also realize KU football is one of the 5 most embarrassing college programs in the country. It hasn't been enjoyable to be a KU football fan this past decade. It hasn't been enjoyable to be a KU football fan for most of the 36 years I have been a KU Football fan.
I feel fortunate this season (and many others) to have my Northwestern Wildcats to fall back on.
I was a Northwestern fan long before I was a KU fan. I have been a Northwestern fan for 50 years to be exact.
You do nothing but ridicule KU teams, coaches, players and administrators. You never say anything positive and usually respond to positive KU posts with more ridicule.

Being a psycho, you can’t help. I get that. But you could choose to sop being an asshole and fake ass KU fan
There you go, you had a choice and you chose to make an asshole asinine accusatory post in regards to me. That's who YOU are. Speaks volumes about you.

Not that you give a shit (because it seems you're a person who is incapable of realizing you do the same thing/s you criticize others for doing) but I feel the need to defend myself here.

NOT TRUE that I "do nothing but ridicule KU teams, coaches, players and administrators".
* I "do" and post plenty of things that do NOT do what you accuse me of doing "nothing but".

NOT TRUE that I "never say anything positive and usually respond to positive KU posts with more ridicule".
* I post plenty of things that are supportive and congratulatory.

You accuse me of not being a fan but if I didn't give a damn about negative things in regards to our teams, coaches, players, and administrators then I would be a FAKE fan. Fans feel the highs and fans feel the lows. Fans give a damn about things that affect our team. Good and/or bad.

You say - "Being a psycho, you can’t help. I get that. But you could choose to sop being an asshole and fake ass KU fan"

Being a psycho (or not), I CAN help (it). I don't have to respond and there are a shitload of things I have chosen NOT to respond to. You DON'T "get that".
The one thing you are right about is that I CAN choose when to be an asshole and when not to be an asshole.
As far as your accusing me of not being a KU fan that's on YOU. Not on ME.
As I have said to you and others, my guess is I have attended more KU Basketball games and Football games that were not played in Lawrence than 90% of those who post on here.
While I was at KU I attended all but 1 Basketball game at home. I attended all but 2 home Football games. I attended multiple Basketball road games as well as most Big 8 and NCAA Tournament games.
I have plenty of former players and coaches who could and would attest to my "fanhood".
I probably have more KU gear that I PROUDLY WEAR often - than 90% of those who post on here.
Many of my family members, friends, and co-workers would tell you that I am "obsessed" with KU.
So for you to call me a "fake ass KU fan" - shows just how ignorant (and "psycho") YOU are.
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

Take your fucking meds
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Ducks/beavs an instant classic.

The roomie’s loosing his mind
Deleted User 289

Mixing it up this week. Instead of picking final scores I am going to pick against the spread/s.
Not a single game I feel confident about.

Kentucky +24.5 VS Florida
Indiana -11.5 VS Maryland
OK State -11.5 VS Texas Tech
Coastal -17.5 VS Texas St.
Auburn +24.5 VS Alabama
Pittsburgh +24 VS Clemson
Michigan St. +13.5 VS Northwestern
LSU +15 VS Texas A&M
S. Carolina +21.5 VS Georgia
Kansas +23.5 VS TCU
Deleted User 289

Fuck Northwestern!
Deleted User 289

From his Syracuse Bio -
Pursuing a master’s degree in instructional design, development and evaluation.

"Evaluation"? Seems he earned himself an F for his "evaluation" on the Football field today.

https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/status ... 7193529349
JayhawkInIowa726

Post by JayhawkInIowa726 »

That Coastal Carolina game is looking slightly less horrific. The Chanticleers are up to #18.

I know it’s watered down but it’s still a weird year...
Deleted User 289

Big game today between CC and BYU

Worthless predictions 12/05/20

OSU 41 MSU 17
A&M 31 AUB 24
OKST 37 TCU 31
WCAR 10 UNC 42
RICE 13 MARSH 36
SYR 10 ND 41
FLA 37 TEN 20
WVIRG 20 ISU 31
INDI 27 WISCO 28
IOWA 31 ILL 23
TULSA 30 NAVY 31
STAN 24 WASH 27
BYU 30 COASTC 31
ORE 31 CAL 20
CLEM 42 VTECH 20
ALA 37 LSU 20
MIA 33 DUKE 22
BAY 20 OKL 33
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Guess that didn't matter as MUZZOU won.
5-3 in their best sport.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Meanwhile our game v Coastal looks like our best result of the season.
Deleted User 289

Fantastic game (BYU/CC). I watched most of it.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

Coastal is really good. They wear teams down. Their OL is all like middle aged men. 5-11 and 270. But they dominate by being the low man. Their defense is nasty and fearless too.

Plus they’ve won me quite a bit of money this year too!
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
Deleted User 289

NewtonHawk11 wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:02 pm Coastal is really good. They wear teams down. Their OL is all like middle aged men. 5-11 and 270. But they dominate by being the low man. Their defense is nasty and fearless too.

Plus they’ve won me quite a bit of money this year too!
Speaking of winning (and losing money) wagering on college football....
Do you (and others) realize if you bet against KU covering the spread/s in every game you would have gone 8-1?
Deleted User 289

More bool sheet. You change the "rule" because you will lose money?
I feel bad for the Indiana players.

Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

Lol, OSU beat Indiana.

This was the right move by the B10
Deleted User 289

I feel the right move would have been to not have the "rule" in the first place.
It was the conference that made the "rule" and then they backtrack on it and then say it's not a rule? Not cool.

How do you say ----- "The decision was based on a competitive analysis which determined that Ohio State would have advanced to the Big Ten Football Championship Game based on its undefeated record and head-to-head victory over Indiana regardless of a win or loss against Michigan".
---- When Ohio State didn't play Maryland or Illinois either. Of course they probably would have won both those games - but they didn't.

Don't get wrong, I'm someone who happens to feel the "rule" shouldn't have been made in the first place and that tOSU probably should be playing in the championship game but I don't feel it was cool to have it where Indiana rightfully thought they were in the championship game and then the Big 10 AFTER THE FACT says - sorry dudes - you're OUT.

Nice to see Indiana show some class in response.

Athletic Director Scott Dolson........

“Coach Allen and I are proud of this team and the success we have had so far this season. We are one of only two teams in the country with three Top-25 victories and have matched a program record for Big Ten wins. Although we understand the conference’s decision, we are disappointed. From the start of the year, we have said we can only control what we can control. We had a chance to earn our spot in the Big Ten Championship Game, but ultimately fell a touchdown short on the road against a great Ohio State team. We look forward to resuming activities and completing one of the best seasons in our school’s history.”
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

ESPN and SEC agree to 10 year deal to pull SEC Games away from CBS and moving them towards ABC. ESPN paying $300M a year to SEC for this.

Does the Big 12 attempt to go with CBS and get a game or two on there each Saturday? Interesting option.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
Deleted User 289

Worthless Predcitions 12/12/20

BAMA AT ARK +32
GEO -14 AT MIZZOU
ILLINI +14 AT NU
UTAH AT COLO +1.5
CCU -13.5 AT TROY
UNC AT MIA -3
WISCO AT IOWA +2