Hearing

Ugh.
Deleted User 310

Re: Hearing

Post by Deleted User 310 »

🤣🤣🤣

I read what Trad posted about the Federalist Society. I also tried to read up on them some myself. I understand why they are problematic for most of you...but most of you find all conservatives problematic, so there is that.

No crap flinging here (at least not intentionally), even if i disagree i try to genuinely learn/hear you out.

The main problem is that even though i am nowhere close to "conservative" (hell in my adult life i have almost always voted for Democrats so far), i am quite clearly far too "conservative" for some of your tastes....which is fine. Weird, but fine.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

For what it's worth, it's not conservatives I don't like. It's Republicans.
Deleted User 310

jfish26 wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:08 pm For what it's worth, it's not conservatives I don't like. It's Republicans.
I can't hardly stand any of them from either side on the national level.

I can count on 2 hands the number of senators i actually like.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

Here we go again with bothsiderism. As I said before, it’s like deliberating between whether to take aspirin or arsenic because aspirin may upset your stomach.
Deleted User 310

zsn wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:04 pm Here we go again with bothsiderism. As I said before, it’s like deliberating between whether to take aspirin or arsenic because aspirin may upset your stomach.
That is your opinion.

Me not liking very many senators from either side is not bothsiderism. It's neithersiderism.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

actually, it’s the opinion of just about everyone here (re: your bothsidesisms)
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:11 pm
zsn wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:04 pm Here we go again with bothsiderism. As I said before, it’s like deliberating between whether to take aspirin or arsenic because aspirin may upset your stomach.
That is your opinion.

Me not liking very many senators from either side is not bothsiderism. It's neithersiderism.
No, it's just sitting on the entire system so that being disgusted by one side is seen as a waste of time.

You'd fuss about tomatoes giving you canker sores and bacon being bad for people's hearts if I offered you the choice between a BLT and a shit sandwich. Sure, BLTs are maybe my 20th favorite sandwich but I'll take it over shit on bread 100 times out of 100.
Last edited by twocoach on Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deleted User 310

No I wouldn't. I love BLTs.

You can be disgusted by only 1 side if you want. That is your opinion.

Telling me i am wrong for feeling disgusted by both sides is why so many people hate you self-righteous liberal douchebags.
Deleted User 310

I am disgusted by Nancy Pelosi. I am also disgusted by Mitch McConnell. I think Mitch is far worse than Nancy, but i hate them both. We aren't required to have 1 or the other. I would prefer to have neither.

See how that works?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:26 pm No I wouldn't. I love BLTs.

Telling me i am wrong for feeling disgusted by both sides is why so many people hate you self-righteous liberal douchebags.
No one said you were wrong. Just annoying for turning turning every conversation into a pretzel twisting whatabout session.
Deleted User 310

TraditionKU wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:18 pm actually, it’s the opinion of just about everyone here (re: your bothsidesisms)
Again, not liking people from both sides isn't a bothsiderism. I am 100% certain there are people on both "sides" that you don't like.

But yes, i do bothsiderisms a lot because this place can seem like a bit of a hypocritical echo chamber at times and i don't always agree with some things....and since just about everyone here are super liberals (almost cult-ish feely for some) it annoys them/you.
Deleted User 310

twocoach wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:33 pm
IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:26 pm No I wouldn't. I love BLTs.

No one said you were wrong. Just annoying for turning turning every conversation into a pretzel twisting whatabout session.
Sorry to turn the liberal circle jerks and freak out sessions into "pretzel twisting whatabout sessions".
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

Back to the hearings- ACB doesn’t have a firm grasp on what’s in the First Amendment. One of the few questions she was not cowardly enough to avoid, thereby demonstrating her behavior incompetence.

She also ruled that the use of a racial epithet does not constitute a hostile work environment. Fun times ahead.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

zsn wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:06 pm Back to the hearings- ACB doesn’t have a firm grasp on what’s in the First Amendment. One of the few questions she was not cowardly enough to avoid, thereby demonstrating her behavior incompetence.

She also ruled that the use of a racial epithet does not constitute a hostile work environment. Fun times ahead.
Proclaims to guard the Constitution while not actually knowing its contents and denying the systemic racism exists.

No wonder Republicans like her.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

she must be lobs’ wet dream
Deleted User 310

https://youtu.be/_JRA4aQytAU

Kavanaugh disagreed with her on the n-word ruling..

LOL @ the girl in the video saying "even Kavanaugh is less racist than ACB".....insinuating Kavanaugh is racist for no reason....and that ACB is racist for that ruling (even though she has adopted black children, which leads me to believe she probably isn't a racist.). 🤮
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

Ah, the “I have black friends/children” defense against racism.

Illy: meet Mr. Hook, Ms. Line and Dr. Sinker

Ms. Barrett was nominated not in spite of being a racist but because of it
Deleted User 310

JFC. So predictable. Making accusations like that is reckless and ignorant.
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

zsn wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:07 pm Ah, the “I have black friends/children” defense against racism.

Not everybody is a racist. Liberals need to cut this shit out. There's a reason that Trump, despite all the crap he does, still is in this race. And it's not because of dog whistles - it's because people who aren't racist are sick of liberals calling everybody racists.

It's such an obstacle to the fight against actual racists.
Deleted User 310

Mjl wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:40 pm
zsn wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:07 pm Ah, the “I have black friends/children” defense against racism.

Not everybody is a racist. Liberals need to cut this shit out. There's a reason that Trump, despite all the crap he does, still is in this race. And it's not because of dog whistles - it's because people who aren't racist are sick of liberals calling everybody racists.

It's such an obstacle to the fight against actual racists.
Well fucking said.

🏆🏆🏆