Dogs

Coffee talk.
ousdahl

Re: Dogs

Post by ousdahl »

at this rate, the boreds will soon be no one left other than illy arguing with his own posts.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

ousdahl wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 3:01 pm at this rate, the boreds will soon be no one left other than illy arguing with his own posts.
more and more he’s turning onto a walking contradiction…it’s almost like he forgets the stance he’s taken previously

hmmm…wonder why?

(i don’t really wonder)
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

KUTradition wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:49 pm much is beyond his comprehension…even outside of sports boards
It seems you didn't comprehend Dr Ps message judging by the "even outside of sports boards" you made...right after she said everything NOT on a sports page.

🤣🤣🤣

Hello self awareness.
Last edited by Deleted User 863 on Tue Jul 05, 2022 4:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Deleted User 863

KUTradition wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 3:33 pm
ousdahl wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 3:01 pm at this rate, the boreds will soon be no one left other than illy arguing with his own posts.
more and more he’s turning onto a walking contradiction…it’s almost like he forgets the stance he’s taken previously

hmmm…wonder why?

(i don’t really wonder)
That was a big swing and miss. Just randomly making things up.

Your troll game is weak.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 4:11 pm
KUTradition wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:49 pm much is beyond his comprehension…even outside of sports boards
It seems you didn't comprehend Dr Ps message judging by the "even outside of sports boards" you made...right after she said everything NOT on a sports page.

🤣🤣🤣

Hello self awareness.
good one!!!

you so smart…impressive that you can catch a typo

:lol:
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Deleted User 863

KUTradition wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 4:17 pm
BasketballJayhawk wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 4:11 pm

🤣🤣🤣

Hello self awareness.
good one!!!

you so smart…impressive that you can catch a typo

Which word did you type incorrectly?

It wasn't your spelling. It was your reading COMPREHENSION.

Now double down again...I will wait. You'll be attempting to get the last word in on this for the next several days I presume.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

Deleted User 863

🎣🎣🎣🎣
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

Got a new pup. Probably a year old or so. Looks like maybe a Doberman mixed with something a little smaller - basically looks like a 40-lb Doberman (without the cut tail and spiked ears). Seems to have been abused, is scared of people. Not aggressive though, and super sweet and affectionate now that she's gotten to know us. Great with our kids too.

Took her for her first vet visit and found out she has hookworms and heartworm. That sucks.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Pups are one of my favorites.
Sorry bout the heartworm -- your pup is gonna have to try and take it easy for a bit.
DrPepper

Post by DrPepper »

I give my dog a prescription pill for heartworm, fleas, and something else. I have the dosage that is for dogs 22-44 pounds. My dog is 22 pounds. Give me a good reason not to cut this pill in half to stretch the doses. They cost a lot of money, and the manufacturer has purposely shaped the pill as a hexagon to make halving it more difficult.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Keep in mind that I have no clue what I'm talking about but....

If it's preventative, you may consider one every 2 days. After asking your vet.

If your dog already has them, give the full amount.
Defense. Rebounds.
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

jhawks99 wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:54 pm Keep in mind that I have no clue what I'm talking about but....

Pills are once a month
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

I said that I had no clue 2hat I'm talking about.
Defense. Rebounds.
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

jhawks99 wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:54 pm Keep in mind that I have no clue what I'm talking about but....

Not that simple when they already have heartworm. It's going to be a long and expensive process.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Just Ledoux it
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Just Ledoux it
DrPepper

Post by DrPepper »

Both of those are beautiful!!
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

TDub wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 10:33 am https://youtu.be/KKzBocZqgZs
i can’t handle most contemporary country artists, but SS has grown on me quite a bit

at times, he’s got an almost Haggard sort of sound
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

KUTradition wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:52 am
TDub wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 10:33 am https://youtu.be/KKzBocZqgZs
i can’t handle most contemporary country artists, but SS has grown on me quite a bit

at times, he’s got an almost Haggard sort of sound
I hate most new "country"....but thats because it's pop, not country.

Theres a subset of newish artists that I really like.

Tyler Childers, Sturgill, Shane Smith and the Saints, Ryan Bingham, Whiskey Myers, Turnpike Troubadours, Brent Cobb, a couple Stoney Larue songs, a couple Zach Bryan songs.

A lot of it I guess isn't traditional country but is either Appalachia rooted or red dirt country.

Anyway, I agree, new country...(and new music) sucks.....but there are some solid artists out there still. None of them seem to make the radio or charts etc anymore though.
Just Ledoux it