jfish26
Contributor

Re: Lord of the Rubes - The Voter Fraud Chapter

Post by jfish26 »

KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

what i want to know is who exactly are the “organization gurus” that rated them 4.5 out of 5 stars :lol:
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

It’s honestly just so temptingly easy. Costs almost nothing to take a crack at a grift.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

The rubes are in control of Republican party policy. Nothing weird about that at all.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

japhy wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:56 pm The rubes are in control of Republican party policy. Nothing weird about that at all.
This might be overly reductive, but it seems like the thinking here is that…winning straight up didn’t work in 2016 (but dirty pool did). Neither winning straight nor dirty pool worked in 2020 (but dirty pool nearly did). Neither winning straight nor dirty pool will work in 2024 (but screaming about dirty pool might).
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

jfish26 wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 6:11 am
japhy wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:56 pm The rubes are in control of Republican party policy. Nothing weird about that at all.
This might be overly reductive, but it seems like the thinking here is that…winning straight up didn’t work in 2016 (but dirty pool did). Neither winning straight nor dirty pool worked in 2020 (but dirty pool nearly did). Neither winning straight nor dirty pool will work in 2024 (but screaming about dirty pool might).
Imagine having a job where you believe that your most important clients/consituents, the ones who control your livelihood, are also the most irrational and reactionary. That must be what it is like to be a Republican politician these days. Only a sociopath like Roger ratfucker Stone would revel in that kind of environment.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

japhy wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:35 am
Imagine having a job where you believe that your most important clients/consituents, the ones who control your livelihood, are also the most irrational and reactionary. That must be what it is like to be a Republican politician these days. Only a sociopath like Roger ratfucker Stone would revel in that kind of environment.
Some people have a gift - and it IS a gift - of not caring, of productive nihilism. I don't have that gift.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

jfish26 wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:42 am
japhy wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:35 am

Some people have a gift - and it IS a gift - of not caring, of productive nihilism. I don't have that gift.
Maybe that's what it is....I don't know. It would make me anxious to go to work and be bombarded with crazy and and be expected to react to it and appease the crazy to keep my job.

When crazy comes in my email I can just politely respond, "Sorry I am too busy right now, can't help you", and delete the email.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

Tire shops are going to be extremely busy over the next couple of weeks.