Lord of the Rubes - The Voter Fraud Chapter

Ugh.
japhy
Contributor

Lord of the Rubes - The Voter Fraud Chapter

Post by japhy »

In Nevada, two days after the election, a group of Trump allies claimed that thousands of people had voted illegally in Clark County, home to Las Vegas.

“That is unacceptable, and it’s giving legal people a sense that the system is corrupt,” said Richard Grenell, Trump’s former acting director of national intelligence.
Neither the Trump campaign nor the GOP were named plaintiffs in the federal lawsuit that was eventually filed by Republicans, which presented no evidence that thousands of people had voted improperly.

By then, the allegation had been whittled down drastically. Instead of 10,000 cases, Trump’s allies presented one: a woman named Jill Stokke, who said she was denied the right to vote in person because her mail ballot had been stolen and filled out by someone else.

But, in fact, Stokke’s story was more complicated. Election officials said they had indeed received a mail ballot from her — but the signature matched her own. They had offered her a chance to cancel that mail ballot and vote again if she would sign an affidavit saying the mail ballot had been stolen. She did not.

Let that sink in for a second my friends. She knew her ballot was stolen, She was shown her own signature faked, she was given the option of recasting her ballot with her own vote this time, all she had to do was sign an affidavit. But her fear of the "Deep State" and what they would do to her if this brave patriot took her vote back caused her to let them steal her vote. Shameful, shameful.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
japhy
Contributor

Re: Lord of the Rubes - The Voter Fraud Chapter

Post by japhy »

At a news conference Sunday before a crowd of cheering supporters in Las Vegas, Trump campaign officials went further, claiming that as many as 9,000 nonresidents wrongly voted and that the Clark County elections system was riddled with other fraud, without offering credible evidence.

Groans and gasps could be heard from the crowd as campaign officials accused Democratic officials in Clark County of disenfranchising Republican voters. “Stop the steal,” the crowd chanted.

Local election officials have stressed that Nevada law allows some people to vote while living out of state: students, military personnel and military spouses.

“You don’t have to live here in order to be eligible to vote here,” Joe Gloria, the Clark County registrar of voters, told reporters last week.

The addresses of Amy Rose and her husband, an Air Force service member, are on the Trump campaign’s list of out-of-state voters. Rose and her husband currently live in Davis, Calif., where she works for a veterans support organization and her husband is pursuing a doctorate, doing Air Force-funded research in aerospace engineering.

“It’s really appalling to be used as pawns” to undermine confidence in the election results, Rose said. “We both take our duties as citizens seriously. It was quite shocking to see our integrity challenged without any basis in fact.”

Holy shit, in Nevada they will let ANYONE vote just because they have a right to, even ENGINEERS!

STOP THE STEAL!
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

As I somewhat alluded to in a response to Illi, I can't help but wonder if the Trump team will create fraud - to try and prove there was fraud.
Deleted User 310

Post by Deleted User 310 »

Grandma wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:51 am As I somewhat alluded to in a response to Illi, I can't help but wonder if the Trump team will create fraud - to try and prove there was fraud.
And this is where we are at as a nation. There is no trust of "the other side". And maybe there shouldn't be.

Like you have said, civil war is not totally far fetched anymore...and tbh maybe it would just be better to split into 2 countries somehow (without millions of lives lost in an actual war). The way it is going right now doesn't look good or work all the effectively/efficiently.
Last edited by Deleted User 310 on Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

I would have thought winning the election would have loosened the libs up some. But you kooks are kookier today than two weeks.

Seems the “president elect” comes with too much pressure. What are you gonna do when the man is sworn in. Poop your pants I reckon.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

MICHHAWK wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:57 am I would have thought winning the election would have loosened the libs up some. But you kooks are kookier today than two weeks.

Seems the “president elect” comes with too much pressure. What are you gonna do when the man is sworn in. Poop your pants I reckon.
Nah, we're chuckling at the last flailings of this grifter. It's kinda sad and pathetic but so is he so really, it's normal behavior for him.

No big deal. I hope that Trump takes every legal option available to him and that every judge asks him to provide proof of any fraud. I dont want there to be any stone unturned. Prove it or go away.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

twocoach

Post by twocoach »

japhy wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:21 am OH NO! They have been caught using THE HAMMER!

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... _true.html

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/11/trump- ... ged-votes/
They are more than welcome to try to prove it. The ballots are there and the machines are validated as part of the certification process. If there are irregularities, they will show up.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Well at least this guy seems legit.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... e=Connatix
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

This thread is 🔥 Japhy! Love it! Keep bringing the heat!
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

We are in danger because Trump is a psychopath intent on harm. The election ruse gives him cover to steal and hold hostage national security. It is high time for Trump enablers to start talking him off the ledge. Like everything else the past four years, if republicans allow the nut to run free, we have to watch him burn down the country. He should have been arrested years ago.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Sparko wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:57 pm We are in danger because Trump is a psychopath intent on harm. The election ruse gives him cover to steal and hold hostage national security. It is high time for Trump enablers to start talking him off the ledge. Like everything else the past four years, if republicans allow the nut to run free, we have to watch him burn down the country. He should have been arrested years ago.
I wish I felt that he was doing this for any other reason than to get people to donate to his campaign more to help pay off the mountain of debt it has allegedly accumulated.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

He is capable of monetizing a lot of national security.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Well they did finally catch one in PA. I guess it isn't as easy as they say.

https://www.timesleader.com/news/806981 ... pplication
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Of course he was: "Lynn is a registered Republican, state election records show." in the article above.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

japhy wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:47 am At a news conference Sunday before a crowd of cheering supporters in Las Vegas, Trump campaign officials went further, claiming that as many as 9,000 nonresidents wrongly voted and that the Clark County elections system was riddled with other fraud, without offering credible evidence.

Groans and gasps could be heard from the crowd as campaign officials accused Democratic officials in Clark County of disenfranchising Republican voters. “Stop the steal,” the crowd chanted.

Local election officials have stressed that Nevada law allows some people to vote while living out of state: students, military personnel and military spouses.

“You don’t have to live here in order to be eligible to vote here,” Joe Gloria, the Clark County registrar of voters, told reporters last week.

The addresses of Amy Rose and her husband, an Air Force service member, are on the Trump campaign’s list of out-of-state voters. Rose and her husband currently live in Davis, Calif., where she works for a veterans support organization and her husband is pursuing a doctorate, doing Air Force-funded research in aerospace engineering.

“It’s really appalling to be used as pawns” to undermine confidence in the election results, Rose said. “We both take our duties as citizens seriously. It was quite shocking to see our integrity challenged without any basis in fact.”

Holy shit, in Nevada they will let ANYONE vote just because they have a right to, even ENGINEERS!

STOP THE STEAL!
More on this:

https://www.military.com/daily-news/202 ... esses.html

"To see my integrity challenged, along with other members of the military to be challenged in this way, it is a shock. And to be potentially disenfranchised because of these actions, that's not OK," said Amy Rose, who votes absentee and claims Henderson as her home while the couple is stationed in California.

Rose, an attorney who once worked for the American Civil Liberties Union and now is employed by Swords to Plowshares, a veterans advocacy group, said it is harmful that military votes are being called into question.
"They are calling into question an activity that is fundamental to our ability to participate in democracy," she said. "It's concerning that [our rights] are being challenged and we are being put in a position to defend them for something that shouldn't be a question in anybody's mind ever."

And you wonder why military votes went heavily in Biden’s favor? He (Trump) and republicans just can’t stop doing shit like this to our military and its vets.

There is no defense for this blatant undermining of our democracy.

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Sparko wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:03 pm Of course he was: "Lynn is a registered Republican, state election records show." in the article above.
Yoy need to follow Biden's lead. Unite, don't divide.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

American democracy is getting showed up by places like India.

That’s right. They have better voter turnout, and better flat bread too.

...unless you wanna argue that’s a naan issue.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

ousdahl wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:57 pm American democracy is getting showed up by places like India.

That’s right. They have better voter turnout, and better flat bread too.

...unless you wanna argue that’s a naan issue.
You can be a Pita sometimes.

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦